Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > Canada

Old 04-12-2013, 07:39 PM   #57
NFRNOSS

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3 IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Meltdownaverted View Post
If your stripes are black they are flat black, I had mine done when I did my pink stripes at a vinyl shop cost a little more I guess but was installed and custom
Thanks! btw, I just blew $90 at that site...lol.

Ordered:
SS Fender badges
Rear Trunk Blackout Kit
Side Vent Inserts
NFRNOSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:43 PM   #58
smarbrit

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRNOSS View Post

Ordered:
SS Fender badges
Rear Trunk Blackout Kit
Side Vent Inserts
Sweet! can't wait to see how it looks! I'm gonna check this out too! I have white stripes so I find it hard to decide what, if anything I should do.....
smarbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 08:44 PM   #59
smarbrit

Drives: 2012 Camaro 2SS/RS IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robd View Post
i was bored so i was playing with program and edited one i liked from smartbrit
That last pic is awesome! Could you do something like that with my car? What program are you using?
smarbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:49 PM   #60
Robd
Robs SS

Drives: 2011 camaro ss synergy
Quote:
Originally Posted by smarbrit View Post
That last pic is awesome! Could you do something like that with my car? What program are you using?
i can.which one ?hardest part is editing posts or powerlines out of pics .i do it on a mac with iPhoto program and then use another called photo effect lite its free on the macbook pro app store .this is one of my favs me and kim (kray)took in three hills
Attached Images

[COLOR=lime]my kinda going green POWER 605 RWHP powered by maggie chrome tsv 2300 supercharger,ar long tube headers high flow cats b and b exhaust ,roto fab intake ,lingenfelter cam , upgraded sc reservoir ,Comp cams
performance valve springs, Comp cams Titanium retainers,Heavy duty valve locks,MSD ignition wires, Kool Sox heat resistant heat sleeves , Larger fuel injectors, high flow fuel rails,American racing rims ,hurst short throw shifter,led footwell and grille lighting,pfadt suspension upgrades
Robd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 09:52 PM   #61
LS7 427
10.11 @ 136.32

Drives: Black & Yellow 2SS/RS LPE LS7 427
Quote:
Originally Posted by NFRNOSS View Post

Ordered:
SS Fender badges
Rear Trunk Blackout Kit
Side Vent Inserts

lol...that's funny. You should never look here then.

http://www.carid.com/2010-chevy-camaro-accessories/

Bryan

Built, Tuned and Maintained By........
LS7 427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2013, 10:13 PM   #62
NFRNOSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMROSS View Post
lol...that's funny. You should never look here then.

http://www.carid.com/2010-chevy-camaro-accessories/

Bryan
damn you. I'll bookmark that one!
Old 04-13-2013, 12:01 PM   #63
Robd
Robs SS

Thanks brian I drooled over one of they're hoods for an hr last night glad my wallet and cc was in other room lol
Attached Images

[COLOR=lime]my kinda going green POWER 605 RWHP powered by maggie chrome tsv 2300 supercharger,ar long tube headers high flow cats b and b exhaust ,roto fab intake ,lingenfelter cam , upgraded sc reservoir ,Comp cams
performance valve springs, Comp cams Titanium retainers,Heavy duty valve locks,MSD ignition wires, Kool Sox heat resistant heat sleeves , Larger fuel injectors, high flow fuel rails,American racing rims ,hurst short throw shifter,led footwell and grille lighting,pfadt suspension upgrades
Old 04-13-2013, 12:02 PM   #64
Robd
Robs SS

I phone will only do one pic per post arghhh
Attached Images

Old 04-13-2013, 12:03 PM   #65
Robd
Robs SS

Of the two types I need some opinions
Attached Images

Old 04-13-2013, 12:05 PM   #66
Robd
Robs SS

I like both
Attached Images

Old 04-13-2013, 01:25 PM   #67
LS7 427
10.11 @ 136.32

Drives: Black & Yellow 2SS/RS LPE LS7 427
Hey Rob,
I was thinking of going with a 4" COPO hood a couple of months back, I checked price, shipping to the border, GST, prep, fitting, painting and installing at the body shop and by the time the smoke cleared the cost was right at $2k. That was a bit to much for me to swallow for cosmetics. I do reserve the right to change my mind in the future however...lol.

I saw you were playing with some photo editing and so last night I did up one of your car and mine from the track here. Hope you like. Talk to you soon bud.

Bryan
Attached Images

Built, Tuned and Maintained By........
LS7 427 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2013, 01:39 PM   #68
Robd
Robs SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMROSS View Post
Hey Rob,
I was thinking of going with a 4" COPO hood a couple of months back, I checked price, shipping to the border, GST, prep, fitting, painting and installing at the body shop and by the time the smoke cleared the cost was right at $2k. That was a bit to much for me to swallow for cosmetics. I do reserve the right to change my mind in the future however...lol.

I saw you were playing with some photo editing and so last night I did up one of your car and mine from the track here. Hope you like. Talk to you soon bud.

Bryan
Looks awesome ! Thanks you got quite the knack for picture taking the pic you took last year ended up getting blown up and framed for me for Xmas and hangs in my office on the wall here's the pic u took I look forward to making it down to see u race this summer!
Attached Images

Old 04-13-2013, 03:05 PM   #69
NFRNOSS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robd View Post
Thanks brian I drooled over one of they're hoods for an hr last night glad my wallet and cc was in other room lol
Exactly, I had to bookmark that site and walk away from my comp before I broke out the CC again lol
Old 04-13-2013, 06:06 PM   #70
Caswell239

Drives: 2011 2ss/rs
Both are nice, hard to say which is better...either one would be sick. I'm still debating on a painted hood liner, don't do car shows here but in bc I will and would be cool to have I think. But it's kinda steep as well
Caswell239 is offline   Reply With Quote