Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 08-02-2016, 10:33 AM   #1
Marklar

Drives: 2012 Camaro LS V6
What are your favorite cheap and easy cosmetic mods?

I have a 2012 LS V6 I've had for about 4 years now and I'm thinking of spicing up the looks a little. Nothing expensive. I looked a set of black aluminum wheels I want but they're going to cost me about $1.5k so I'm hoping to find little things.
Marklar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 10:50 AM   #2
JohnZ

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT V6
I changed the color of my chevy bow ties. I went from gold to the chevy blue.

BMR Bushing Inserts,Pedders Radius Rod Inserts, Pfadt Sway Bars and Endlinks, LSR Front Subframe Brace

SS Brembo Brakes, Racing Brake Stainless Lines
JohnZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 11:06 AM   #3
TooCool5

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1LS 3.6 LLT V6 325 HP
Chrome trim rings $40, Chrome front mud flaps (Had from prev. car,

Door Chevrolet sill plates, and Airaid ($180 used).

Good to go 7 yrs now. Always get compliments.
Old 08-02-2016, 11:17 AM   #4
JDP Sales

Drives: Chevys at the limit
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marklar View Post
I have a 2012 LS V6 I've had for about 4 years now and I'm thinking of spicing up the looks a little. Nothing expensive. I looked a set of black aluminum wheels I want but they're going to cost me about $1.5k so I'm hoping to find little things.
There are plenty of options out there for you to do that is inexpensive. You can do different color halos, a catch can, air intake system, we have a set of black wheels that aren't too bad. Cheaper then the one's you found. Click HERE for info on the wheels. Let us know if you have any questions!

Best regards,

Kayla L.
JDP Sales is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 11:41 AM   #5
rtcat600man
having FUN now 13.66@101

Drives: 2010 2LT IOM
Plenty of cosmetic changes that you can make to help improve the looks of your Camaro. Go thru the my build (link in my signature).
Old 08-02-2016, 12:24 PM   #6
Marklar

Drives: 2012 Camaro LS V6
Quote:
Originally Posted by rtcat600man View Post
Plenty of cosmetic changes that you can make to help improve the looks of your Camaro. Go thru the my build (link in my signature).
You have SO much detail in the your modification profile. Thank you for sharing. This will definitely help me decide what to do.
Marklar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2016, 12:33 PM   #7
steakmaker

Drives: '10 Camaro SS,Jeep Commander Hemi
Spicing it up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marklar View Post
Do whatever you want to make it yours.My car is black/black,I put chrome fender gills on the side,also the chrome around the windows along with '68 - '69 "ice cube tray" hood vents(non functional),red stripe wheel kit,SLP "SS" grill bowtie replacement,retro style headlight covers, Foose "Speed" wheels,intermittent signals,that's about it on the outside. Inside I have black leather with red stitching,switchblade silver door & dash panels,Hurst shifter with a black shifter ball,black rear seat delete kit.After Borla headers,JBA high flow cats,resonator delete X-pipe and Borla Atak mufflers my car with 1/4 tank of gas weighed 3660 at a Pilot truck stop in Syracuse,that's with the engine cover off and the air compressor out of the trunk.I've done some other improvements,not for looks,Oil catch can,Cai,v-Max,Vitesse TB controller, and 3.91 rears. I'm done for now,until I save enough for a ProCharger Kit.

Last edited by steakmaker; 08-02-2016 at 12:48 PM.
steakmaker is offline   Reply With Quote