Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 08-26-2011, 12:20 AM   #71
YOURWORSTNIGHTMARE
ur principal is ur friend

Drives: RED 2004 C5 CORVETTE CONVERTIBLE
Actually now you have me worried....maybe we are "both" the troll. In fact your avatar looks mighty similar to my last Camaro (picture taken at Seaport Village for the GM calendar)
At last we meet!!

Old 08-26-2011, 09:44 PM   #72
Bowchickawowwow

Drives: 2005 dodge ram
Thanks for the advice guys, really appreciate the honesty. Ill update when i make my final decision.
Bowchickawowwow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-26-2011, 10:23 PM   #73
YOURWORSTNIGHTMARE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowchickawowwow View Post
Thanks for the advice guys, really appreciate the honesty. Ill update when i make my final decision.

You are more than welcome....anytime. We are here for your viewing pleasure
Old 08-27-2011, 09:50 AM   #74
aarpdlnkqnt

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS 6AT Summit White Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by YOURWORSTNIGHTMARE View Post
Actually now you have me worried....maybe we are "both" the troll. In fact your avatar looks mighty similar to my last Camaro (picture taken at Seaport Village for the GM calendar)
At last we meet!!

LMAO! This has been a fun little exercise in Camaro-loving Carmraderie Cajoling. I have thoroughly enjoyed "jousting" a bit with you, Nightmare. When I make it out to San Diego again, would enjoy meeting you.

I'm just a little worried about The Blur. Did I piss him off royally?
aarpdlnkqnt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-27-2011, 02:38 PM   #75
camaroitalia
Go Harder Than Baltimore!

Drives: 2010 CGM
buy a cheap beater truck yourself then ask ur parents for the zl1. that way u have a 4x4 to drive and to take to school. then the zl1 to have fun, im 17 and bought the ls model. then i saved up and put new rims on it and tires. and as i get some more saved and have enough to be able to spend i will make my next mod. there are some responsible teenagers out there, i consider myself one but even the v6 is tempting.. not going to lie. and if i had the zl1, it would be even more of a temptation. just w.e u get man, be careful.
Old 08-27-2011, 07:44 PM   #76
YOURWORSTNIGHTMARE

Quote:
Originally Posted by aarpdlnkqnt View Post
LMAO! This has been a fun little exercise in Camaro-loving Carmraderie Cajoling. I have thoroughly enjoyed "jousting" a bit with you, Nightmare. When I make it out to San Diego again, would enjoy meeting you.

I'm just a little worried about The Blur. Did I piss him off royally?
The pleasure has been all mine I'll be here if you happen to come cruising through (I have both bananas and bread)

As far as The Blur goes, with over eleven thousand posts my guess is he's not going anywhere either!

I figured this thread would be long gone by now, but as you can see they keep right on with the feeding frenzy. I keep saying I've had enough, but it's like trying "not" to look at a bad accident
Old 08-27-2011, 09:05 PM   #77
austinjames
Account Suspend...Right

Drives: Synergy LS & Vulcan 1600cc
wrapped around a tree or pole in 2 months, guaranteed.

Old 09-17-2011, 07:23 PM   #78
Bowchickawowwow

Ive spoken to my parents and they have decided to buy the car. They trust me enough to drive the car. Ive driven 500+ HP cars before so its no biggy about power and speed. Cant wait to drive my black 2012 camaro zl1!!!!!!!!
Old 09-17-2011, 07:28 PM   #79
cplhester

Drives: 2013 Camaro ZL1 Manual
I will believe it when I see the pictures of you and your parents with your car.
cplhester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-20-2011, 12:30 AM   #80
alybudhwani

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS Aqua Metallic Blue
if you can afford it and are responsible, then im happy you got it. i got my 2010 ss when i turned 16 right on my birthday. Never got one speeding ticket, or into any accidents. im 17 now and still loving my car. dont listen to people when they say a 17 year old cant handle a 550 hp car. it all depends on you. ive driven ferraris at the age of 17. hope you enjoy your zl1. its one hell of a car. just be safe man and have fun

check out my build
seriously though...
alybudhwani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2011, 05:35 AM   #81
casper sc/1ss/rs

Drives: 2011 camaro ss vortech supercharged
dont forget the 80.00-100.00 dollar oil changes (and thats do it yourself price) and 300.00 a piece tires and all the other regular mat. just be safe i think the zl1 is to much for a 17yo but thats just mo it doesnt matter if you respect it or not it can still reach up and and bite you before you even know what happen but have fun and enjoy your zl1 post pics
casper sc/1ss/rs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:16 AM   #82
eastwoodisme

Drives: 2010 LS3 CGM 2SS Camaro
How about ask for the money not the car? Then invest it. At 27 buy a house AND a ZL1 lol
eastwoodisme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2011, 12:04 PM   #83
FC_GIBB

Drives: 2012 Impala LTZ
Quote:
Originally Posted by justa25thTA View Post
you've grown up in a bad neighborhood, but your parents are itching to buy you a 50k car? maybe they should move instead.
lol.... i was thinking the same thing! oh well

A veteran - whether active duty, retired, national guard or reserve - is someone who, at one point in his or her life, wrote a blank check made payable to "'The United States of America", for an amount "up to, and including my life". That is honor, and there are way to many people in this country who no longer understand it.
FC_GIBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2011, 09:02 PM   #84
Bowchickawowwow

I plan on doing all the mantience myself and i cant wait!