Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 10-18-2013, 03:21 AM   #183
Ronin_2SS
Loving My LS3

Drives: 2010 Summit white 2SS
Send a message via Yahoo to Ronin_2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt View Post
You assumed when he said "You can say what you want about all the time slips...,magazine times or whatever". He ment the time slips posted about a SRT-8 in this thread? Ever thing he knew exactly what he was talking about and you Assumed the wrong thing? For the record I understood he was talking about an R/T.Not an SRT. I also understood he just relating his personal experience about how his Camaro felt to an R/T. Since I understood all of that I felt no need to bring up and SRT8 to him. Details details details.
Click back a few pages there hero. Find the last post on here about the RT. Like I said the topic has gone beyond the small hemi. So either your partner there didn't bother to read the last few pages or even last few post, and chimed in on something that no one is talking about. Or he he's truly confused that the RT has been the topic all along . And if he knew anything about either car stating the RT is slower than an L99 is not the epiphany of the century. You can put away the cape now.
Old 10-18-2013, 05:39 AM   #184
Ronin_2SS
Loving My LS3

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluebeastsrt View Post
OR we can just wait for him to come back and tell you, you were wrong! He understood perfectly about what he was commenting about! And your were probably shooting off at the mouth for nothing.Or you can just keep telling everyone what you think they should think. Hero, cape, funny stuff there.
Wow really? If I could hand you a trophy I would. At this point I don't really care.
Old 10-18-2013, 05:44 AM   #185
bigssc
Account Suspended

Drives: Black 2013 Camaro 2SS (auto L99)
this thread went down the shitter at page 2
bigssc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 07:32 AM   #186
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin_2SS View Post
Key letters R/T... Smaller engine less power so no surprise. Time slips posted were done by SRT8 392's. Incase you didn't know there is a difference.... Don't be confused by hemi badges they are not the same.
Thanks for clearing that up hero. Im just stating my opinion I don't care what you think. You must spend alot of time on the net researching your info, for some reason you think you can tell people what they can or cant post here. Your opinion really doesn't matter as much as you think, in fact it doesn't matter at all.
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:22 AM   #187
HeavyIOM

Drives: 2010 SS, 2000 Pontiac Formula
Quote:
Originally Posted by rontammy0 View Post
Thanks for clearing that up hero. Im just stating my opinion I don't care what you think. You must spend alot of time on the net researching your info, for some reason you think you can tell people what they can or cant post here. Your opinion really doesn't matter as much as you think, in fact it doesn't matter at all.

Neither does yours.

From reading your post about the R/T i took it as you thought the last few pages had been discussing the R/T not the SRT8 and the the time slips and mag times posted were for the R/T and not SRT. I got the feeling you were saying you didnt care that the time posted were faster than you, yours felt faster as it should since you were in the R/T.

Not trying to start a fight just sayin he wasnt the only one who thought you were confused about what car posted the times they were talking about. Sometimes we should take a second or two and think maybe they are not trying to be a dick, and words on the screen are somtimes taken the wrong way. I see post blow up all the time because someone read something and took it the wrong way. Cant we all just be friends?
HeavyIOM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:25 AM   #188
Revo1
Don't Like it? Suggit.

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS
Get to da choppa.
Attached Images

"Tops off, tach up baby- loud and proud!"
A Camaro lover from day one- 1996 3.8 V6 Camaro, to 1996 5.7 LT1 Camaro Z28, to the sold 2002 5.7 LS1 Camaro SS, and NOW, a [I]6.2 L99 VR 2SS/RS: XS Power stainless full exhaust, Airaid CAI, BMR drop springs and sways, custom tune by Cal Speed- 411rwhp
Revo1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2013, 08:39 AM   #189
Ronin_2SS
Loving My LS3

Quote:
Glad to help clear that up for you. Imitation is highest form of flattery. And btw your opinion on a subject that was dropped about 10 pages back has about the same amount of validity as you claim my opinion has. And my research is from behind the wheel of my SS and 392 fyi.
Old 10-18-2013, 02:47 PM   #190
HerRide

Drives: '14 2SS/RS AGM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Slow6.2 View Post
He has a cai netted him (20-25hp)
I'm still stuck on this.

I also own a '13 R/T Blacktop w/ STP, CAI and Borla exhaust (these make minimal difference), and my SS smokes it. My R/T is just bigger, heavier and slower. Honestly they are such different cars there really is no comparison. I love them both for different reasons but wouldn't race them against each other with any sort of seriousness.
Old 10-19-2013, 12:12 AM   #191
rontammy0
Account Suspended

Drives: 2011 2SS/ RS INFERNO ORANGE L99
Quote:
Glad to help clear that up for you. Imitation is highest form of flattery. And btw your opinion on a subject that was dropped about 10 pages back has about the same amount of validity as you claim my opinion has. And my research is from behind the wheel of my SS and 392 fyi.
Whatever .......just looking at at your post you seem to enjoy yapping to everyone about everything. Your someone that doesn't shut up when people are talking ....trying to get that last word..if you have to go back..read my post again, slowly this time. Others seem to understand what I was saying.....for some reason you don't. That's your problem ....when you do understand post back , at this rate that might be a while. And the only one that's flattering you, is you. You don't impress , nice try
rontammy0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 01:44 AM   #192
08-G35s/6MT

Drives: racecars
hemi 5.7's are complete turds... pathetic. I challenge any bolt on 5.7 in the southwest to come to norman, ok and beat my stock 5.7 Camaro at the dragstrip. Winner gets 20 bucks, excludes nitrous or forced induction.
08-G35s/6MT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 03:09 AM   #193
Ronin_2SS
Loving My LS3

Quote:
Whatever .......just looking at at your post you seem to enjoy yapping to everyone about everything. Your someone that doesn't shut up when people are talking ....trying to get that last word..if you have to go back..read my post again, slowly this time. Others seem to understand what I was saying.....for some reason you don't. That's your problem ....when you do understand post back , at this rate that might be a while. And the only one that's flattering you, is you. You don't impress , nice try

Others? You mean you and your boy? It's ok I understand, truth hurts. And good job btw for condoning the behavior you just demonstrated. Enjoy yourselves.
Old 10-19-2013, 03:12 AM   #194
RSloth
[COTW- Never!]

Drives: Slothy; Sloth-like
Quote:
Wow really? If I could hand you a trophy I would. At this point I don't really care.
You have to type it in blue if you want him to understand it.
You're a damn twat
Old 10-19-2013, 05:41 AM   #195
SRT8Tech
2013 Super Bee

Drives: 2013 Super Bee
Quote:
Originally Posted by 08-G35s/6MT View Post
hemi 5.7's are complete turds... pathetic. I challenge any bolt on 5.7 in the southwest to come to norman, ok and beat my stock 5.7 Camaro at the dragstrip. Winner gets 20 bucks, excludes nitrous or forced induction.
Truuuuu, stock 5.7L Challengers running low 13's are just complete turds....

What year Camaro do you have?
2011 392 Challenger.........................SOLD
2012 mid 10 second 1/4 mile GT500.... SOLD

Current ride 100% stock 2013 Plum SuperBee............best of 12.407 @ 114.28 for now.

Tune, CAI and Drag radials. Best of 12.00 @ 115.74
SRT8Tech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2013, 05:46 AM   #196
Deki

Drives: 2018 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRT8Tech View Post
Truuuuu, stock 5.7L Challengers running low 13's are just complete turds....

What year Camaro do you have?
He's got a 4th Gen. You know the car that even Chevy gave up on because it sucked so much ass in every way except under the hood? Yeah, that car.