Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 07-27-2010, 08:32 AM   #57
wylde1
I am the Stig

Drives: Black w/ IOM stripe 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by x626xBlack View Post
ROFLMAO. It is not exactly just a man thing. Ever stand next to a Wife/GF/Date and hear them mumble when another female walks by with a fake purse (knock off), 5" heals, new boobs?

haha too true. although I've never seen one go up to the other and say "You've got stupid toy boobs, I've got sexy beasts" haha

I don't understand the competition either. HDDAN is right, I still wave at every camaro. and I used to wave at every bike when I had my ninja. The only people that didn't wave back EVER were BMW riders, Harleys were hit and miss.
Old 07-27-2010, 08:36 AM   #58
guiLT
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: 2001 Maxima
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plainfield View Post
This morning I stopped at Dunkin Donuts to get a coffee. The Dunkin Donuts is in a gas station. I parked in the lot--not by the gas pumps.

As I walked out I saw a really nice black camaro at the pumps. And then all of a sudden I hear "Hey you just have a stupid toy car---I have a sexy beast"

I looked at this 19 or 20 year old and smiled and said, "Well you are going to have to move your sexy beast to another pump, because the gas cap is on the passenger side."

I got an applause from the other people around as he swore to himself and moved his car.

His camaro really was sexy beast, but I couldn't help myself. I don't have a stupid toy car --- I have an awesome toy car. A life size, fully functional hasbro car. A dream car at any age.

WIN!
Old 07-27-2010, 08:50 AM   #59
x626xBlack
ARMY of one.

Drives: 2011 Black SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by wylde1 View Post
haha too true. although I've never seen one go up to the other and say "You've got stupid toy boobs, I've got sexy beasts" haha

I don't understand the competition either. HDDAN is right, I still wave at every camaro. and I used to wave at every bike when I had my ninja. The only people that didn't wave back EVER were BMW riders, Harleys were hit and miss.
LOL Let the "faker" smile at you and watch what is unleashed..... I have seen fake hair color pointed out haha
x626xBlack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:22 AM   #60
CaniacFan

Drives: '10 SS CGM #75,288, '14 Stingray
Plainfield:
Awesome comeback - fast on your feet, I love it.. Would have paid money to see the look on the kids face when he realized he was on the wrong side of the pump, especially since he mouthed off to you!!

Stupid is as stupid does..
CaniacFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:26 AM   #61
vafinest25

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS "Orange Crush"
Well if you have a camaro and he had one what did he have? And forget the part about dominance, that's just plane rude and unheard of. I have yet to see another camaro 5 or any other generation for that matter that either when they see me or I see them we don't comment on each others ride. So I wish someone would come up and make a stupid comment like that. You did him favor by letting him see you in your car. Sorry everyone I just can't stand stupidity. You should have tore his face off.
Old 07-27-2010, 09:37 AM   #62
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Nice job OP! Put that clown in his place.
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 09:38 AM   #63
Blade

Drives: 2016 Camaro 2SS BVM
Send a message via AIM to Blade
Why would anyone mess with a cubs fan!?!

I don't understand why that kid was being such a douche.

2012 2SS/RS Build Thread - Totaled by red light runner

2010 LT/RS Build Thread - Traded in for 2012 2SS

2007 Acura TSX

1992 Oldsmobile Achieva V6

1992 Mercury Sable
Blade is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:17 PM   #64
5THGENRS

Drives: 2010 IOM 2LT RS, 08 IOM G8 GT, 87ta
Quote:
Originally Posted by BackinBlackSS/RS View Post
Don't you need a passport? Anyways, August is a bad month for us to get away. If I was single I'd be there.

Yes its easier if u have a passport. U can get some I'd card or something that cost less. I've been on a few cruises so I already have one
2500 = Preferenced (1/12/2010)
3000 = Accepted by Production (1/13/2010) TPW = (2/8/2010)
3100 = Sequenced (1/29/2010)
3300 = Scheduled (1/29/2010)
3400 = Broadcast (1/29/2010)
3800 = Produced (2/10/2010) VIN # 2G1FG1EVXA9192608
4150 = Invoiced (2/11/2010)
4200 = Shipped (2/12/2010)
5000 = Delivered to Dealer (2/24/2010)
6000 = Delivered to Customer (3/1/2010)
5THGENRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:20 PM   #65
John Shields
"Back in Black"

Drives: '10 1LT/RS Black w/Silver Stripes
Quote:
Originally Posted by Plainfield View Post
This morning I stopped at Dunkin Donuts to get a coffee. The Dunkin Donuts is in a gas station. I parked in the lot--not by the gas pumps.

As I walked out I saw a really nice black camaro at the pumps. And then all of a sudden I hear "Hey you just have a stupid toy car---I have a sexy beast"

I looked at this 19 or 20 year old and smiled and said, "Well you are going to have to move your sexy beast to another pump, because the gas cap is on the passenger side."

I got an applause from the other people around as he swore to himself and moved his car.

His camaro really was sexy beast, but I couldn't help myself. I don't have a stupid toy car --- I have an awesome toy car. A life size, fully functional hasbro car. A dream car at any age.

If it hadn't already been said. But I'm guilty of the gas tank too... I pulled into the pumps my very first fill up and forgot that it's opposite of my other cars. Today I filled up today and remembered this time.

To the Jerkoff in SW Denver Driving the Black Camaro:
Quit making us look bad by driving like a tool and cutting people off (my wife included)!
John Shields is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:31 PM   #66
Tessa
Mischief Managed

Drives: 2SS/RS RJT with silver rallys

NICE!!

I did something similar (well the get coffee in the gas station and came out to a black Camaro part anyway) and was like like "NICE!!!" and then pointed to mie and said "That ones mine" and they guy seemed so disinterested to meet another Camaro peep.....wtf?? LOL

Quote:
Originally Posted by mastertypodemon View Post
A girl, with a Camaro!?! You don't insult them, you shower them with gifts!

Unless they're married. or ugly.
I like this.....can we make this a law or something??

Quote:
Originally Posted by RED10LS View Post
Thats messed up one camaro owner dissing another. I was at a car show a while back and i have an LS and I parked right near a couple of SS's and the guys were total dick's.
I have an SS and I don't hate on other Camaro's - who cares?? Ya I like to think I have big balls b/c I have the v8 but I don't think I'm better then a v6 just because I spent more money (hell, right now that money would be nice LOL!!). I almost got the LT.....

A Camaro is a Camaro - LS, LT or SS....

It's about as gay for someone with an SS to hate on an LS or LT as it is for a 2SS to hate on a 1SS b/c they don't have leather.....
Old 07-27-2010, 01:35 PM   #67
cmoney2007

Drives: 2010 VR 2LT, 2014 Charger SXT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tessa View Post

NICE!!

I did something similar (well the get coffee in the gas station and came out to a black Camaro part anyway) and was like like "NICE!!!" and then pointed to mie and said "That ones mine" and they guy seemed so disinterested to meet another Camaro peep.....wtf?? LOL

I like this.....can we make this a law or something??

I have an SS and I don't hate on other Camaro's - who cares?? Ya I like to think I have big balls b/c I have the v8 but I don't think I'm better then a v6 just because I spent more money (hell, right now that money would be nice LOL!!). I almost got the LT.....

A Camaro is a Camaro - LS, LT or SS....

It's about as gay for someone with an SS to hate on an LS or LT as it is for a 2SS to hate on a 1SS b/c they don't have leather.....
Very true. Although I get that question... Why didn't you get the v8? Was it too much power for you? blah blah blah. I say go talk to someone else about it cause I love my car and my choice even though I would like to get an SS but oh well. I'll get that one later maybe a Z28.
cmoney2007 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:36 PM   #68
mutant chicken
Mutant Member

Drives: '10 SS/RS, '10 Mini , 07 Harley
Fantastic story !

I never seem to think of those great lines until after I pull out of the station .... : )

Glad there are people like you who are quick on their feet and put jerks like that in their place. Good for you ! There is no reason to act like that, I wave at all the Camaro owners I run across, heck I wave at the Mini drivers I run across when I'm driving my Mini, and I wave at all the bikers I see when I ride my Harley because we are all riding ( and I don't care what you ride ). It gives us all something to talk about and share an interest in, let's have some fun.

mutant chicken is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2010, 01:44 PM   #69
Shuffler
God Bless Dawson

Drives: Synergy for my Daughter
Quote:
Originally Posted by super60 View Post
Just look at your gas gage , there is an arrow pointing to the side at which your gas tank lid is located .

Mike
Super60
Never noticed that.... haha
Old 07-27-2010, 01:52 PM   #70
MSG'

Drives: 2010 1SS Camaro
Awesome!! OWNED
MSG' is offline   Reply With Quote