Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V6

Old 11-09-2017, 01:52 PM   #1
rangomr

Drives: Oracle Camaro has all the bells &
Rear Turbo Problems

:From what I've been reading on here the best oil pump for this V-6 rear turbo is the Turbowerx system. Just ordered one yesterday and I will be so glad my problem that came with this car will finally be fixed, I hope and I have Faith this will fix my problem. Thanks for all the sites and comments I've read on here for the past week and of course helping me make up my mind of which one to go with. I'm sure this will solve my main issues and quite the very noise pump.

Last edited by rangomr; 11-11-2017 at 04:18 PM.
rangomr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2017, 05:48 AM   #2
alice

Drives: 2010 camaro limited edition turbo
I have had the turbo Works EXA pump on my 2010 Camaro rear mount twin turbo since 2010 and have never, ever had a problem. On all projects we build that is the only oil scavenge pump I will use.
alice is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 08:20 PM   #3
rangomr

Drives: Oracle Camaro has all the bells &
That's the one I ordered./ Should have done this a long time ago and will have a friend to install it next Friday. I thought I would give it a try but I don't want to mess things up so what's another week, NO big deal and Cecil, my good friend knows what he is doing. I'm surprised you where the first comment finally. Michael Thank you so much for Alice for your comments. Wish I had gotten more.

Last edited by rangomr; 11-18-2017 at 08:22 PM. Reason: add to my comments
rangomr is offline   Reply With Quote