Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 07-03-2010, 09:33 PM   #1
chm11

Drives: 2010 2LT/RS
iPod Problems

i plugged my ipod into the usb port in my camaro and it appeared to be working fine. it immediately started playing the last song i was listening to. i searched via artists and they were all there. however, when i select an artist the album listing is messed up.

For example, the first few artists on my ipod are AC/DC, Aerosmith, AFI, etc...

I select an artist (lets just say AC/DC) and proceed to the albums listing page. however, the first things on the list are the other artists on the previous page. i can click on the misplaced artist, such as Aerosmith, and the track listing for the album that should have been in its place comes up so i can pick anything from the album i had to guess to find. then if i go back to the album listing page, instead of artists, it displays the track titles from whatever album i was just looking at instead of the album titles.

if anyone has had a similar problem and has a solution i would greatly appreciate it. thanks!
chm11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 03:16 PM   #2
BBQTriAngle

Drives: 2010 IBM SS/RS
Hey - I have the same problem. Did you find a solution?
BBQTriAngle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:10 PM   #3
danrc28

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT Black on Black
same problem, I found that as soon as things get messed up I press back and then go back and the problem is rectified. This usually happens right after I plug it in so i got used to plugging it in clicking playlists, pressing back, clicking playlists again (now that everything seems to be in order), I click the playlist I want, (Once agian it comes all jambled up), Press back again, and then reclick the playlist I wanted and click the song. I usually only have to do this once and then everything seems to work fine...Kind of dumb if u ask me tho....Im using an iphone, maybe thats the problem?
danrc28 is offline   Reply With Quote