Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 07-17-2014, 06:39 PM   #15
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Software Guy View Post
I'm going to give them until Wednesday before I feel the need to escalate it through GM. The dealer is doing everything they can but it's beyond them. I'm trying to be really patient with them. I had a Saab years ago that would just randomly tell me I had no transmission while I was driving. Ultimately GM had to buy the sucker back. It had about 20 problems they couldn't fix that kept coming back.

The car is an Manual.

I'm trying to get them to give me a Vette for a loaner!
Please keep me updated!

We can appreciate your patience as the process continues. Feel free to send me a message if additional assistance turns out to be necessary.

Kindly,

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2014, 07:35 PM   #16
Software Guy

Drives: 2017 2SS, 2000 Trans Am Firehawk
They called and said B is ready (again). They updated the body control module software (I'm assuming this connects with the key somehow). The dealer put about 15 miles on it with no issues and I have put about 20 on. So far so good!
Software Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 02:31 PM   #17
Chevrolet Customer Svc

Drives: GM Vehicles
Quote:
Originally Posted by Software Guy View Post
They called and said B is ready (again). They updated the body control module software (I'm assuming this connects with the key somehow). The dealer put about 15 miles on it with no issues and I have put about 20 on. So far so good!
Awesome!

Glad to hear that all appears well . Feel free to contact us by private message anytime with questions or additional concerns.

William R.
Chevrolet Customer Care
Chevrolet Customer Svc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2014, 11:34 PM   #18
Avenging Orange

Drives: 2010 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadblock View Post
As cars get more complicated, even the builders have issues troubleshooting and resolving issues. I would be unhappy. With each passing year, I miss the old days more! I am happy that I kept my '72 Corvette for the last 41 years. If it breaks, I can fix it!
2010 Inferno Orange 2SS/RS M6 Black Leather, Sun Roof, OBX Headers, Borla touring axle back, Cold Air Inductions CAI , non synthetic fluids, BMR total bushing upgrade/1" lowering springs, DSE 32mm rear sway bar. GM fe4 shocks/struts/LCA's, AAM 3.91 diff, Vertini RFS1.8 20x9 +30. Conti ExtremeContact Sport 275/35/20. sjm autoprod ABL dash kit. Mike Norris tuned 413/419.
Avenging Orange: 43 years of not buying into the Hype........and damn proud of it!!
https://youtu.be/9JD9it6SmB8
https://youtu.be/xmelTlEzI34
KICKING CANCERS ASS SINCE 2015!!
Avenging Orange is offline   Reply With Quote