Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery

Old 04-16-2009, 05:35 PM   #57
GM-REX

Drives: '02 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by comiskeybum View Post
im sorry but the hockey stripes look horrible. that separation in body lines makes it look stupid.

and that exhaust just looks stupid to. this isnt a trans am or a GTO. Just have 2 round pipes. not stupid square things
+1.

That whole car looks fugly with that ground effects package. #1 it needs to be the same color as the rest of the car. #2 Those rims look horrible. #3 that stripe package is no good for the reasons stated above and that fat stripe down the middle of the car is just WTF?! Sorry to be so negative, but that just ruins the whole car.
GM-REX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:35 PM   #58
LosXC451

Drives: 2010 SS SIM w/ RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by michelle ann View Post
I am getting desperate, I need down payment money! Scary to think what I would get on a trade!
Maybe you should put it on ebay or something. I mean, if people are bidding on a 2010 Camaro that isn't even built yet someone might bid on yours.
LosXC451 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:41 PM   #59
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM-REX View Post
+1.

That whole car looks fugly with that ground effects package. #1 it needs to be the same color as the rest of the car. #2 Those rims look horrible. #3 that stripe package is no good for the reasons stated above and that fat stripe down the middle of the car is just WTF?! Sorry to be so negative, but that just ruins the whole car.
Why don't you like the rims? I love those things. Maybe not as much on silver but on black it will be awesome. Is it the cost? Every aftermarket rim I could find cost more, over 1000.00 apiece. Except for the cheap ricer looking ones. And with these you'll have the stock rims and tires to sell. or use for the winter in the case of the yankees.
Old 04-16-2009, 05:52 PM   #60
GM-REX

Drives: '02 Z28
Quote:
Originally Posted by irpq11 View Post
Why don't you like the rims? I love those things. Maybe not as much on silver but on black it will be awesome. Is it the cost? Every aftermarket rim I could find cost more, over 1000.00 apiece. Except for the cheap ricer looking ones. And with these you'll have the stock rims and tires to sell. or use for the winter in the case of the yankees.
They don't look like they belong on the car. The stock rims that are more commonly seen look MUCH better. They suit the car. I can't even put these rims into words. They are just plain ugly and look cheap. Personally of all the rims I have seen photoshopped on the Camaro the stockers still look the best by far. The midnight silver upgrade that comes with the RS package is definitely the best.
GM-REX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 05:53 PM   #61
KoTToN

Drives: 2005 SilveradoSS AWD
wow that ground effects totally completes the car, especially with those rims.

Im startin to dig this hockey stripe package more and more
KoTToN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:11 PM   #62
tom692010
Account Suspended

Drives: 4 wheels
That's my car OMG I love the color even more now. Goosebumps running up and down. Haven't felt this excited since my first....well you get the idea!
tom692010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:12 PM   #63
bumblebee rules

Drives: 2010 BumbleBee ready to go now
All I can say is NICE they are closer than we think, I hope anyway LOL :-)
bumblebee rules is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:15 PM   #64
GraphixJunkie
Kneel before Zod

Drives: 1998 Silverado & 2013 Focus ST
Quote:
Originally Posted by LadiesMan217 View Post
Man, I love that. That is pure sex right there.

Can you do the other shot with white stripes too? (The side shot).

Also, in your sig...what wheels are on that? I'm torn between two looks...I either want a classy "old-school" 5-spoke rim or that exact rim that's in your sig.
The wheels in my sig are ZR1 copies that Hennessey is using on their upgrade kits for the Camaro. I never would have thought they would look good on there, but I actually really like how they set the car up. Personally, I'm really disappointed that the convertible concept/Dale Jr. concept wheels aren't an available option. They have CGM centers with a red/orange pinstripe around the outboard flange.... Good stuff
Old 04-16-2009, 06:19 PM   #65
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Looks good. You can definitely see how red IOM is in these pics...

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:21 PM   #66
Gameover

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS ABM Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by GM-REX View Post
+1.

I agree! $5000 for those rims! But I quess they thing somebody will buy them. I like the ground effect until I saw the back of the car. Looks like a $2000 piece of plastic covering the exhaust. And for the price, the whole thing should match the color of the car, the mud flaps do! The hockey stripe, I could live with. But personally, I would rather have the rally stripes.

But that why we preorder. Build it to the owners liking!
Gameover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:23 PM   #67
NAHURRY
Love's to Detail

Drives: 2010 SS,97silverado/08crewcab
Quote:
Those wheels will look Awsome on youre black maro dude...Trust me!
NAHURRY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:34 PM   #68
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
Quote:
I wanna see the 21s on an SS.

I agree this is a pretty good picture of IOM. I think if you have IOM on the outside that you should get IO for the inside. jmo
I ordered SIM with IO but I think I’d be oranged out with IOM and IO… I definitely need to see that combo in person…

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2009, 06:42 PM   #69
JBz007
Broke College Student

Drives: 2000 Hyundai Elantra
Quote:
Originally Posted by jimmyallgm View Post
the orange ss is sweet, the gm wheels on the silver not so much, and did anyone else notice the round exhuast tip in the rear body kit, cheesssssssy!!! the chrome square should have been part of the exhuast as the tip, of course this is only MY OPINION
I completely agree man. I do not want to see the round exhaust inside a square one. Gay.
Old 04-16-2009, 06:45 PM   #70
3 SS's

Drives: Chevelle SS's
Quote:

I agree this is a pretty good picture of IOM. I think if you have IOM on the outside that you should get IO for the inside. jmo
Yep... i had the black interior ordered til last Saturday, and then the thread from the other dealership pic's put me over the top on the Orange trim, switched it on Saturday ,just in time....went to 3000 on Tuesday.
3 SS's is offline   Reply With Quote