Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 06-07-2018, 07:19 PM   #113
Tech@B&MRacing

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashen 6.2 View Post
So, I noticed a few days ago there was what looked to be a oil stain on my garage floor. Took a quick peak under the car and could see some trans fluid on the side of the pan.

Attachment 939406

I put the car up in the air and looked everywhere and couldn’t find the source of the leak. Taking a closer look at the pan I found what looks to be a small hole in the casting. So I cleaned it up pretty good and decided to let it sit for a few minutes.

This pic was taken after it was cleaned up

Attachment 939407

This pic was taken 10 minutes after cleaning it

Attachment 939408

And this pic was taken an hour after I cleaned it.

Attachment 939409

I called B&M this morning and the are going to warranty the pan. Not sure when the new one will be shipped but really glad they are taking care of it!

Will post an update once I get the new pan in and drop the other one.
Hello Ashen 6.2,

I've been off of the Forum for a bit and just saw your post here. I checked your warranty claim and your replacement Transmission Pan has an estimated ship date of 6/11/18 or sooner. If you have any additional questions, concerns or complaints please feel free to PM, Thank you.

- Jason @ B&M Racing
Tech@B&MRacing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2018, 06:16 AM   #114
Ashen 6.2

Drives: 2014 Camaro Z/SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tech@B&MRacing View Post
Hello Ashen 6.2,

I've been off of the Forum for a bit and just saw your post here. I checked your warranty claim and your replacement Transmission Pan has an estimated ship date of 6/11/18 or sooner. If you have any additional questions, concerns or complaints please feel free to PM, Thank you.

- Jason @ B&M Racing
Jason - Sorry but I just now saw this. Thank you for looking into this and providing the ETA on the pan. I really appreciate it!

Roy

Mods - GPI Tune (Rhino79), GPI SS2VVT Cam, GPI RodMod Intake, CHE Trunion Upgrade, Bo White Ported TB, Holley Fuel Rails, B&M Transmission Pan, JRE Trans Dipstick, Circle D 3600 Single Disc Converter, ADM CAI, ADM Scoop, ADM Trans Cooler, Kooks Headers, Solo Cat Back, Elite Catch Can, Z28 Grill, Z28 Aero Package; Z/28 Rockers, Z28 Flares & Diffuser, BMR 1" Lowering Springs, ZL1 Addons Splitter Guards, MRR228 Wheels, Eaton Tru-Trac, Hurst Roll Control.
Ashen 6.2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-13-2018, 04:10 PM   #115
Tech@Flowmaster

Drives: 2016 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashen 6.2 View Post
Jason - Sorry but I just now saw this. Thank you for looking into this and providing the ETA on the pan. I really appreciate it!

Roy
Of course, no worries! Please let me know if any concerns arise.

- Jason @ Flowmaster
Tech@Flowmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2018, 03:52 PM   #116
oldman14ss

Drives: 2014 1ss camaro
Z28 grill

ashen 6.2, fantastic build! great right up! man you young guys sure can document. I wish I were that talented. I can wrench though. I'm installing the Z28 grill in my 14SS. do you think I could install the grill without removing the fascia? your professional advice would be appreciated. the oldman........
oldman14ss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Yesterday, 09:53 AM   #117
Ashen 6.2

Drives: 2014 Camaro Z/SS
Car is for sale - Asking $29K.

For sale thread is here - https://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=544217

Mods - GPI Tune (Rhino79), GPI SS2VVT Cam, GPI RodMod Intake, CHE Trunion Upgrade, Bo White Ported TB, Holley Fuel Rails, B&M Transmission Pan, JRE Trans Dipstick, Circle D 3600 Single Disc Converter, ADM CAI, ADM Scoop, ADM Trans Cooler, Kooks Headers, Solo Cat Back, Elite Catch Can, Z28 Grill, Z28 Aero Package; Z/28 Rockers, Z28 Flares & Diffuser, BMR 1" Lowering Springs, ZL1 Addons Splitter Guards, MRR228 Wheels, Eaton Tru-Trac, Hurst Roll Control.
Ashen 6.2 is offline   Reply With Quote