Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Site Related Announcements / Suggestions / Feedback / Questions

Closed Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 06:41 PM   #1
StarkyLuv
Future 5th Gen Owner

Drives: 2006 Chevy Equinox AWD/LT
Should we have rules for the upcoming "new owners" pic thread?

I was thinking about this. Everyone will be super-eager to post pics of their babies once they get it. But I feel some ground rules should be set. Feel free to add your own until we come to some kind of consensus.

1. Only 3 pics per owner. No need for each member to post 20 pics of the car. We've SEEN the car. We just want to see yours. So 1 pic of the car itself. 1 of you standing/squatting next to it and a 3rd of whatever you like. Cool?

2. Noone quotes pics of another poster. This quickly adds to the number of pics in a thread and is unnecessary.

That's all I have for now. What do you guys think?
Old 01-24-2009, 08:20 AM   #2
Tran
Administrator

Drives: 2010 Camaro of course....
Thanks for the suggestions. There will be no limit on how many photos you wish to post when you finally get your car. How few or how many is totally up to the member to decide For now, each member is free to start their own thread in the Camaro Photos forum. We'll consider whether we need a subforum if the need arises.

And folks, please continue to TREAT EACH OTHER WITH RESPECT, no matter how your opinions might different on something like a suggestion being made to the forum. There's no need to bash one another because you disagree. Simply disagree respectfully, state your reason, and move on. People who choose to bash and disrespect other members will start receiving infractions, trust me. I've deleted the responses in this thread because of these violations, but you know who you are...

Closed Thread