Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Dragstrip and Launch Techniques Discussion

Old 04-15-2012, 02:51 PM   #43
Quick

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS 45th
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackflag View Post
Just got home and ended up winning the 5th gen class at memphis today. Had a great time, and the trophy that camaroguys.com had designed is awesome. Wish more cars would have ran, but me and the wife had a great time and met some cool folks. Cut a 0.016 in the finals on the tree which is my best RT so far. Track worked good on my stock/street tire A6 and was consistent 2.04-2.05 60'.

Def wanna go back to MIR again this summer when another good race comes around.

It was nice meeting you and your wife.We never got a phone call from the tower so we left after waiting about an hour.We still had fun...lol...I'll practice my rt's and try to get you next time...enjoyed it..Quick

Something wicked this way cometh...
Quick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2012, 11:38 PM   #44
GoldCartridgeGamer

Drives: 2014 Ford SVT Raptor SuperCrew
Anyone going to the Test N Tune this Thursday? I won't make it to the Midnight Madness this Friday since I will be celebrating my Birthday.

How to hug your camaro
Buy the car that you would most like to get beat in. The other guy will always be faster.
GoldCartridgeGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-27-2012, 12:54 AM   #45
kellyjns20
Banned

Drives: Bamf
Anyone going to midnight madness tonight?
kellyjns20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 08:58 AM   #46
TampaBayCamaro
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro SS
New to the area

Just moved to Memphis area (Atoka) and of last year. I totally missed the Super Chevy weekend. I seen it the Monday after......
I plan on going to the F-Body event May 18th and 19th, doung the road course track and also the drag. I love track events, so look forward to meeting some of you......

Speaking of, I am looking to get some LT Headers put on, know any good shops in the norther Memphis/Shelby County area?

..........and a Mustang wet itself.....................

...................and someone from Dodge quickly put their hands over the headlights of the Challenger......................
TampaBayCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 12:32 PM   #47
GoldCartridgeGamer

Drives: 2014 Ford SVT Raptor SuperCrew
DynoSpeed Racing https://www.facebook.com/DynoSpeed or Xtreme Autohttp://www.xtremeauto.net/AboutXtreme.php

They both do good work, but sometimes they try to sell stuff. Best bet is to go in knowing what you want and have them do it. DynoSpeed really knows their stuff. Haven't been to Xtreme in a little while so not sure who is and isn't still there.

For exhaust needs: Midsouth Muffler. They know their stuff! They do a lot of Camaro work apparently too. Want to do only the best and nothing less. I'll have to get their info since they don't have a website.

Majority of other places in Memphis/SC area are either ridiculous, poor work, or I don't know about them.

How to hug your camaro
Buy the car that you would most like to get beat in. The other guy will always be faster.
GoldCartridgeGamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 04:06 PM   #48
TampaBayCamaro
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: 2010 IBM Camaro SS
Thanks!

..........and a Mustang wet itself.....................

...................and someone from Dodge quickly put their hands over the headlights of the Challenger......................
TampaBayCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote