Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-24-2012, 08:49 PM   #71
heRS
Raised by Wolves

Drives: IBM 2010 2LT RS M6
That sucks, Nutro. Sorry for the buzzard luck. Someone did that to our el camino years ago, baseball bat through the windshield. Parked at a friends house in a nice rural neighborhood, little miscreants took out about six windshields, windows etc. around the neighborhood that night.

heRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:05 PM   #72
CWI
Helping Build America

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS,LS3 2013 Duramax 3500HD
This is the punk ass thing that makes ya want to find the perp, tie him up and bitch slap for a day and a half! or :slice:Some people have low self esteem and feel repressed by society and to cowardly striking at others that have things they don't makes them feel better. No now days.
Old 09-24-2012, 09:12 PM   #73

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS LS3
"The best revenge is living well."....I wouldn't want to know who did it or why...Not worth the brain space...Just get it fixed and enjoy the car.....
90503 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2012, 09:14 PM   #74
FINALLYSATISFIED
Est.1775

Drives: '15 Challenger Hellcat (sold)
Sorry about what happened. Hope your able to get everything compensated and fixed, ASAP.
FINALLYSATISFIED is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 11:08 AM   #75
Mr. Notorious

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Summit White :)
Old thread but I had to vent...

4:30 AM this morning sleeping with the windows open as always in FL, heard that sound like a case of bottles fell off a roof. Grabbed my keys, sneaked out a side door quietly with no lights, and they were already around the corner. I remember noticing how quiet the car was when it chirped the tires. No exhaust leaks, not ratty idle, no belt squeel pulling away, nothing. They had something nice themselves.

They smashed my sunroof in (nice enough to dent my roof) and my driver side window "for fun" or anger issues. They didn't want anything out of the car, they only wanted to make sure I didn't chase them because they stabbed my 2 DAY OLD rear 315 Nitto Invo.

I've been pissed before, but this is ridiculous. The cops called me back later and said I was 1 out 5 so far randomly hit all in different neighborhoods. They didn't enter any other cars either, nothing stolen. That is what makes it worse, this person(s) is basically a waste of life. I was the only one that woke up.

The best feeling was them stabbing my tire, they knew I'd catch them with it even with the broken windows and wreck the rest of their night.

Now to research who I can trust repairing my car. Leather seat's are scratched from the sunroof, center console has some good scratches, and there's still little pieces of glass everywhere on my car. Car insurance won't help until it's at a dealer, but being lowered almost 2" I can't have a flatbed come unless they want to repair the front bumper too.

#AWESOME
Mr. Notorious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:47 PM   #76
Moorepheus

Drives: 2013 Dodge Charge R/T Plus AWD
I say it's a METEORITE...LOL
Moorepheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 02:51 PM   #77
376LS3
Eh, that'll happen

Drives: 2010 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by horrido View Post
Probably teenage kids. Bored and 15 is trouble, and no 15yo should be shot for vandalism.
Yes he should. I dont think it needs to be a kill shot, but Id put one right in his knee and wouldnt feel a lick bad about it. Kids today have no respect for anyone because we are a society that frowns upon eye for an eye, so theyre not afraid of anything. Im sorry, but if you phuck up my car, your life is about to change.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr. Notorious View Post
Old thread but I had to vent...

4:30 AM this morning sleeping with the windows open as always in FL, heard that sound like a case of bottles fell off a roof. Grabbed my keys, sneaked out a side door quietly with no lights, and they were already around the corner. I remember noticing how quiet the car was when it chirped the tires. No exhaust leaks, not ratty idle, no belt squeel pulling away, nothing. They had something nice themselves.

They smashed my sunroof in (nice enough to dent my roof) and my driver side window "for fun" or anger issues. They didn't want anything out of the car, they only wanted to make sure I didn't chase them because they stabbed my 2 DAY OLD rear 315 Nitto Invo.

I've been pissed before, but this is ridiculous. The cops called me back later and said I was 1 out 5 so far randomly hit all in different neighborhoods. They didn't enter any other cars either, nothing stolen. That is what makes it worse, this person(s) is basically a waste of life. I was the only one that woke up.

The best feeling was them stabbing my tire, they knew I'd catch them with it even with the broken windows and wreck the rest of their night.

Now to research who I can trust repairing my car. Leather seat's are scratched from the sunroof, center console has some good scratches, and there's still little pieces of glass everywhere on my car. Car insurance won't help until it's at a dealer, but being lowered almost 2" I can't have a flatbed come unless they want to repair the front bumper too.

#AWESOME
Sorry about your car man. Hopefully theyll get ****y and tell some of their friends at school and get over heard by someone and reported. Keep us updated.
Old 01-13-2013, 03:09 PM   #78
pocketcthulhu

Drives: 2014 2ss/RS 5th gen Camaro #2
Quote:
Originally Posted by 376LS3 View Post
Yes he should. I dont think it needs to be a kill shot, but Id put one right in his knee and wouldnt feel a lick bad about it. Kids today have no respect for anyone because we are a society that frowns upon eye for an eye, so theyre not afraid of anything. Im sorry, but if you phuck up my car, your life is about to change.

Sorry about your car man. Hopefully theyll get ****y and tell some of their friends at school and get over heard by someone and reported. Keep us updated.
Nowadays Facebook it's always some punk bragging on facebook.
Old 01-13-2013, 05:14 PM   #79
Deputy 702
Zombie Hunter. . .

Drives: 2011 2ss/RS
[QUOTE=Nutro;5610665]It's legal in Texas to shoot someone breaking into or trying to steal your car, house, property etc etc.

I'm not saying I would have shot, but it would have been justified.

You DON'T **** with another mans vehicle.

[QUOTE]

It's legal in texas to defend your property and other property to a certain extent it's also legal in the state of texas to shoot someone vandalizing your property. But it's only allowed at night as the law states. Shoot them during the day and your in trouble. If you walk out at 11 at night and some kid is slashing your tires and you have your weapon and you shoot him and kill him you will not be held criminaly responsible. Although you could still be held civily liable. Meaning that his turd parents can sue you and will more than likely win a judment against you for shooting their turd offspring.
Deputy 702 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2013, 06:06 PM   #80
2xSSRS

Drives: 2017 SS Black on Black A8
Dude, It's past time to move. Or at least get a BF Dog on a chain just long enough to reach the front of your car.
Old 01-13-2013, 06:07 PM   #81
willhe64

Drives: 2012 45th Vert, 2011 4x4, 9sec Vega
And then shoot your dog because he destroyed your car with his chain?
Old 01-13-2013, 06:15 PM   #82
2xSSRS

Drives: 2017 SS Black on Black A8
Quote:
Originally Posted by willhe64 View Post
And then shoot your dog because he destroyed your car with his chain?
Well, no plan is perfect. But as long as he had some ones foot in his mouth, I'd be ok with that. Good Dog!!
Old 01-13-2013, 07:17 PM   #83
camaro_RS
Emerald Coast Camaros

Drives: A lot of show, not much go.
Too bad, man. I feel your pain. I've had vandalism done to my car as well.

camaro_RS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2013, 10:23 PM   #84
Dtowndog420

Drives: SBM 09 G8 GT/RH 15 SS 1LE
I hate when people get jealous and do these things. It's makes no sense to damage other peoples property (OPP) just because your mad and jealous because you have stuff they don't. What they don't consider is we work hard for these things and instead of being mad and jealous we set goals and do what it takes to have nice stuff. Anybody can do it no matter what set backs and trials we may have we over come them and move forward and accomplish our goals.WTF!
Dtowndog420 is offline   Reply With Quote