Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 11-15-2017, 09:01 AM   #15
Royal Tiger
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS Convertible
They are everywhere at local auto-x events. Very popular car. Since ford can’t build an auto gearbox to save thier life, it’s a good thing it’s a manual.
Royal Tiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2017, 01:39 PM   #16
kramard

Drives: 2012 BMW 135i
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakespeak View Post
My track buddy has 2 Fiesta STs. Sold his Mustang GT350 for the second one (everything in the powertrain broke on the GT350, I mean everything). They are very competitive on the track.

Here he is at MSR Houston:

Thank you - I've been looking for video of a well driven ST w/ data... looks great. True momentum car. I'm sold on the ST. Now I have to decide between white or grey. Picking up one of two on Friday to compliment the z/28!!
kramard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2017, 06:39 PM   #17
mb13

Drives: 2015 Z28 #980
Man my fault haha, I read this topic very fast when I replied days ago. I thought I saw focus st, not fiesta st haha. Sorry. Let us know how good that st is
mb13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2017, 07:08 AM   #18
kramard

Drives: 2012 BMW 135i
I went with the FiST. It's a very FUN car. Odd how nimble it is compared to the z/28. Lateral grip feels very similar but the front axle isn't nearly as crisp. If you come into a turn hot it will rotate the rear. Also, if you're on maintenance throttle and lift the nose will tuck towards the apex. Also, I'm surprised how powerful it is - I only have 240 miles and am breaking it in, but the few pulls I did have been getting progressively stronger as the car has been broken in.

I got mine 5,700 off of MSRP; 17,900 + dest, TTL - overall pretty happy with the deal for the car. It'll make a great auto x toy

Time to drive the z/28 today!!
kramard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-28-2017, 09:59 PM   #19
wakespeak

Drives: 2020 ZL1 1LE
Just got back from MSR Houston myself and only got within 1 sec of his time. Yeah it was my first at the track but still..impressed with the Fiesta ST.
Old 11-28-2017, 10:21 PM   #20
dgreenberg

Drives: ‘14 Z/28 #352, ‘16 ACR,
Quote:
Originally Posted by kramard View Post
I went with the FiST. It's a very FUN car. Odd how nimble it is compared to the z/28. Lateral grip feels very similar but the front axle isn't nearly as crisp. If you come into a turn hot it will rotate the rear. Also, if you're on maintenance throttle and lift the nose will tuck towards the apex. Also, I'm surprised how powerful it is - I only have 240 miles and am breaking it in, but the few pulls I did have been getting progressively stronger as the car has been broken in.

I got mine 5,700 off of MSRP; 17,900 + dest, TTL - overall pretty happy with the deal for the car. It'll make a great auto x toy

Time to drive the z/28 today!!

I’m debating taking the RS to the dealership and walking out with a Fiesta ST. I want more of a beater so to speak. Haha and FWD burnouts are a ton of fun!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
dgreenberg is offline   Reply With Quote