Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Southwest

Old 07-22-2009, 10:55 PM   #113
Injunman

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth camaro View Post
I own a Pizzeria in Aliante North Las Vegas and I was thinking about putting together a 5TH generation Camaro night were everyone meets up in the parking lot to talk about parts, accessories,or whatever else. Let me know what you think good idea or not ?????
I am in the same area. What is your Pizza place? I bet I have ordered from you. Let me know, I will swing by in the RJT SS RS.
Old 07-26-2009, 12:27 AM   #114
stretchfe

Drives: 2SS/RS Black/Orange
Mine should be here this week (30 July). Let me know when ya'll are going to meet up. I'm down in Henderson but wouldn't mind the drive.
stretchfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 12:01 PM   #115
quickdraw

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Count me in

I live in the NW side of Vegas an think a meet at your pizzaria would be great. It seems like a bunch of cars will be in soon so maybe our own version of a "Hot August Night" is about due. Are you in the Aliante Deersprings Center?

As far as Vegas dealers trying to rape people for $8k over.... just stay out of "#1 Ed Bozarth" and your buying experience will be alot cheaper. That dealership is the closest to my house and they always seem to have a "bend em over" type of dealer in there.
Old 07-26-2009, 03:29 PM   #116
stealth camaro

Drives: 2010 Camaro
Send a message via AIM to stealth camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Injunman View Post
I am in the same area. What is your Pizza place? I bet I have ordered from you. Let me know, I will swing by in the RJT SS RS.
Roccos NY Pizza Aliante its at Aliante Parkway and 215 stop by. Im going to talk to the landloard to set up a CAMARO NIGHT Ill keep everyone posted
stealth camaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-26-2009, 08:43 PM   #117
quickdraw

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS
Quote:
Roccos NY Pizza Aliante its at Aliante Parkway and 215 stop by. Im going to talk to the landloard to set up a CAMARO NIGHT Ill keep everyone posted
Cool Why don't you call a shot and pick a time and day. No matter when it is some people will and won't be able to be there which isn't as important as just having a starting point. I was mistaken before, I didn't mean Deersprings I meant the center that you are in, where Smith's is. Looking forward to being there.

Last edited by quickdraw; 07-26-2009 at 08:54 PM.
quickdraw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-27-2009, 07:49 PM   #118
stretchfe

Drives: 2SS/RS Black/Orange
I found a Roccos NY Pizza doing a yellow pages search at; 10860 Charleston Blvd # 190 which is on the far West side of town, is there another one on the North side of town near Aliante? I don't know the North side of town very well so I'll need an address.
stretchfe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-28-2009, 01:27 AM   #119
MB2010CC
Back in Black

Drives: 2010 Black 2LT/RS Camaro
A big get together would be awesome!!!! If I'm not working I would definitely be there!I have been working the past two Saturdays and the next one coming up but I will have Saturdays off for a while so I plan on going to coffee and cars Saturday after next. I've had roccos pizza before. It was great! Well I look forward to getting all of us together! See you guys soon!
Old 07-28-2009, 03:46 PM   #120
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Drives: Force Fed 427
Quote:
That's right up the road from were I live
Old 07-30-2009, 05:26 PM   #121
cbrniner

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS - Rally Yellow
Okay , so my car is on the train and just left Salt Lake City and there is nothin inbetween Salt Lake and here , So my Maro should be here tonight ... anyone know where the cars are off loaded and is it possible to be at the dealer tomorrow ???
Old 07-30-2009, 05:39 PM   #122
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbrniner View Post
Okay , so my car is on the train and just left Salt Lake City and there is nothin inbetween Salt Lake and here , So my Maro should be here tonight ... anyone know where the cars are off loaded and is it possible to be at the dealer tomorrow ???
Our cars might be on the same train. What dealership did you order from?
Old 07-30-2009, 05:50 PM   #123
cbrniner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andro View Post
Our cars might be on the same train. What dealership did you order from?
Henderson , and talking to them today they said they had a total of three coming on this train , if I remember correct you ordered yours from Fairway and they are the same company so there may be more Camaros on this train ... Ando have you been trackin yours ??? do you know the railcar ???

Todd
Old 07-30-2009, 05:55 PM   #124
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Quote:
Henderson , and talking to them today they said they had a total of three coming on this train , if I remember correct you ordered yours from Fairway and they are the same company so there may be more Camaros on this train ... Ando have you been trackin yours ??? do you know the railcar ???

Todd
Yes I have been tracking mine. Railcar ETTX711912. CSX 1-800-235-2352 only use the voice prompt tracking do not speak to a customer service rep or we will get cut off.
Old 07-30-2009, 05:57 PM   #125
cbrniner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andro View Post
Yes I have been tracking mine. Railcar ETTX711912. CSX 1-800-235-2352 only use the voice prompt tracking do not speak to a customer service rep or we will get cut off.
Yes I just tracked yours and its in Ogden Utah , so im sorry to say they are not on the same train .... but I am pretty sure yours should be on the next one ... It has to move from Ogden to Salt Lake and once it gets to Salt Lake its a straight shot from there once it has departed ... Mine has already departed Salt Lake

Todd
Old 07-30-2009, 05:59 PM   #126
Andro
NOICE!!! ™

Quote:
Yes I just tracked yours and its in Ogden Utah , so im sorry to say they are not on the same train .... but I am pretty sure yours should be on the next one ... It has to move from Ogden to Salt Lake and once it gets to Salt Lake its a straight shot from there once it has departed ... Mine has already departed Salt Lake

Todd
Congrats man, hopefully we will see each other at one of the meets with our long awaited rides