Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro ZL1 Forum - ZL1 Specific Topics

Old 06-26-2020, 06:55 PM   #1
OnixFox

Drives: Chevy ZL1
DRL + Fog Light

I bought the wire harness that lets you run your DRLs, when your headlights are on. The problem I have now is that my Fog Lights won't come on. If I remove the harness the Fog Lights work fine. Any help/links to run all 3 of the lights would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
OnixFox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2020, 07:30 PM   #2
12oclockshadow

Drives: 2012 ZL1 M6
Interesting as I was about to purchase the same harness. I'll hold off until you find a solution
Old 07-03-2020, 01:43 PM   #3
Baldman
EMERALD COAST CAMAROS

Drives: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by OnixFox View Post
I bought the wire harness that lets you run your DRLs, when your headlights are on. The problem I have now is that my Fog Lights won't come on. If I remove the harness the Fog Lights work fine. Any help/links to run all 3 of the lights would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
Did you buy the harness from DIY? If so give them a call they usually help if you bought the product from them.
Old 07-03-2020, 07:03 PM   #4
Bigdumogre

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS
Harness is plug and play. Mine wired perfectly fine.
If you have halos don’t forget to get led white fog light bulbs or they look super ugly yellow with the halos on.
2012 Camaro 2SS/RS - CSP Custom Cam 232/240 .615/.615 113 +3, Texas speed CNC heads, FTI billet triple disc converter, K&N cai, Katech ported TB, GPI Ported/rod modded manifold, Texas speed 1 7/8 headers, HFC, Flowmaster 2 chambers with x pipe, Mishimoto CC, MSD wires, Roto fab washer relocation, tru cool 40k trans cooler, apex scoop, Pedders extreme coil overs and much more!!
Bigdumogre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2020, 08:42 PM   #5
leemozoid

Drives: '15 Silverado LTZ & '13 ZL1 ragtop
What are the PNs to replace the factory Gen5 bulbs with high intensity halogens that don't require ballasts?
HP tune, Kooks 1 7/8" LT w/ cat deletes, FIC 1300 inj, E85, GPI SS3 blower cam, Fore Innovations Gen 5 dual pump module with twin TI Automotive 430 lph E85 compatible pumps, Lingenfelter 10 bolt 2.55" upper/9.17" lower pulleys, AFCO triple pass intercooler with dual fans, Killer Chiller interchiller, B3R insulated expansion tank, full BMR rear drag cradle and suspension, DSS one piece driveshaft and Stage 5 billet axle shafts, Rotofab CAI, reinforced brick, Devil's Own progressive methanol injection, FTI 9.5" billet lock up Street Racer torque converter, 3200 rpm stall, triple clutch.
leemozoid is offline   Reply With Quote