Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Vendor and Seller review / feedback / experiences

Old 03-22-2013, 06:18 AM   #1
cbuchak2000

Drives: 2011 Triple Black 2SS 6spd Vert,
Matt at Florida Speed & Power FSP

Hi Guys,
I wanted to take a minute to thank Matt Sorian at Florida Speed & Power for all the help over the last few weeks. I decided to buy a Supercharger but had no idea what to look for and what I wanted - was also worried about the cost.

I managed to get in touch with Matt at FSP and he answered question after question and email after email from me for 2 weeks before I decided to buy. He treated me like a life long customer from the get go with patience and yet he never once pushed me to do anything. He spent a lot of time with me not knowing if I was even going to purchase a unit from him or not.

I did end up buying a Paxton Novi kit, and ended up changing from satin finish to polished finish 2 days after my initial order. He still got everything to my door in Wisconsin in less than a week. I can't say enough about a vendor like this who treats you like a friend, delivers on his promises, and is always there for technical support. Working with a guy like Matt makes building my car an absolute pleasure and I'd highly recommend him to anyone looking to do some modifications to there car.

Thanks Matt!! I couldn't have gotten this all figured out without your help!
Chad
cbuchak2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2013, 08:40 AM   #2
V6owner
Cedar Creek Woodshop

Drives: One Badass 1LE
Great guy and friend! Best out there!

CONGRATS ON THE SUPERCHARGER!!
Old 03-22-2013, 10:22 AM   #3
patrickt

Drives: still saving!
Matt is a great guy anad I would definatly conside him to be one of the best experts in the field
patrickt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 03:24 PM   #4
cbuchak2000

Drives: 2011 Triple Black 2SS 6spd Vert,
Thanks for the congrats on the supercharger. Planning to install next weekend...... Cant wait. This forum is just fantastic in that it gives a guy like me living in Wisconsin the opportunity to get advice and interact with guys all over the country who know way more than I do. In addition we have a group of awesome vendors willing to go the extra mile for us and our addiction!
cbuchak2000 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 06:49 PM   #5
potwasher
Banned

Drives: gen5
matt has a very good reputation.
potwasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2013, 07:14 PM   #6
Blues45th

Drives: 45th anniversary edition v6 3.6L
Awesome guy and so is Rodney. These guys know there stuff and have no problem sharing that info with you to expand your knowledge as well. After dealing with them for the last few weeks, actually been emailing Matt forever lol, I can't say enough good stuff about Matt,Rodney and f.s.p. Thank you guys for not only the kick as addition to "the mistress" but also for expanding my knowledge and making my car the enjoyable kick ass ride it should be.
Blues45th is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2013, 08:30 PM   #7
Matt @ FSP

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Hey guys... I appreciate all the kind comments here.

Rodney and I's customers are what makes it less tedious to perform our jobs correctly.
Matt @ FSP is offline   Reply With Quote