Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Price | Ordering | Tracking | Dealers Discussions

Old 02-09-2010, 09:44 PM   #1
SorrowCamaro

Drives: looking for a Black: 1SS & an LS.
Chevrolet College and Military Discount

Chevy put an ad for the College Discount on our college newspaper today. (I can't go 1 day without thinking CAMARO in the back of my head, really frustrating since I can't afford one yet)

On most of the cars, the discount is about $900.00 on average.

here:

gmcollegediscount.com

gmmilitarydiscount.com

gmcamaro5discount.com

Also, they have a different "Build Your Car" on that site. Here are some screenshots:

Chevy are really beating on my head now. Although I'm a college student about to graduate from a 95k starting salary job, I still cannot afford this car and have to work my first few years overseas...And I keep seeing its ads EVERYWHERE. I also know that our local chiropractor has one, and one other college student has one. (Camaro owners, run, I stalk your vehicles).

mixed feelings ...

Black/Black 2SS. Can't afford one yet, but one day.
SorrowCamaro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:48 PM   #2
design

Drives: IOM SS/RS
Send a message via AIM to design Send a message via MSN to design Send a message via Yahoo to design
Wish I would have known about this discount a month ago.
design is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:32 PM   #3
binlow84

Drives: '10 Camaro, IBM 2LT/RS
I graduated in May and so far all my diploma has gotten me is the GM college graduate discount .

Just for the sake of back story, I had a job lined up in a totally unrelated field from what I went to school for (Bachelor's degree in Computer Management of Information Systems) which promises me less money but after spending time going through college I realized I didn't actually want to spend the rest of my life working in computers, but I had just come too far in my education to not finish school. Oh well, at least my higher education saved me ~$1000 on my Camaro, though it cost me way more than that in loans...... :(
Produced - 2/24/10
In the driveway - 3/4/10
Total time order to delivery - 47 days
binlow84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 01:32 AM   #4
Grahamexl

Drives: Camaro z28, Lexus SC 400
Quote:
Originally Posted by Intelligene
Can I get a college discount? I'm on a low budget now, trying to manage my personal finance cause I graduated from college and I'm looking for a job/internship now (no additional savings whatsoever). The last link redirects me to the YT video.
Marcus

Hi Marcus,
If you graduated from college within the past 2 years then it's ok. You may apply for a discount. What model are you considering?

The list of eligible vehicles:

https://www.gmcollegediscount.com/vehicles/
Grahamexl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2020, 01:38 PM   #5
Baldman
EMERALD COAST CAMAROS

Drives: None
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grahamexl View Post
Hi Marcus,
If you graduated from college within the past 2 years then it's ok. You may apply for a discount. What model are you considering?

The list of eligible vehicles:

https://www.gmcollegediscount.com/vehicles/
I hope he's got a job and working because this thread and post is over 10 years old.I hope he got his Camaro.