Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Emblempros
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 09-23-2009, 11:16 AM   #1
The Dark Knight
Batmobile in Disguise

Drives: 2009 Pontiac G8
Anybody wanna buy Full-scale Bumblebee? or Megan Fox's clothes? :)

http://www.icollector.com/Full-scale...rmers_i8633088

Quote:
Full-scale screen-used Hero Bumblebee robot from Transformers. (Paramount, 2007) Standing exactly 16 feet 10 7/8 inches tall and weighing 3200 pounds, this screen-used hero Bumblebee robot is an incredible feat of engineering craftsmanship. Built by renowned special effects company FXperts, Inc. (a.ka. John Frazier Special Effects), Bumblebee was the result of a direct request by Director Michael Bay for a full-size Transformer. He was used prominently in all the critical scenes in the film: when Sam and Mikaela are first introduced to all the Autobots; when Bumblebee is captured by Sector 7 with a helicopter; in the interior of the Hoover Dam; and on the back of a tow truck during the final battle sequences. As a major character in the film, Bumblebee has become one of the most popular and beloved Transformers. Since the opening of the movie, this Bumblebee robot has been on a worldwide tour, to such locations as Japan, Korea, London, Las Vegas, Dallas, Chicago, New York, and Bolton, Mississippi. He was also featured at the Los Angeles premieres, Universal Studios, Cannes Festival, and Indy 500, where he drew as big of a crowd at the Indy cars. With poseable arms, Bumblee stands a full 16’ 10 7/8” tall and 13’ 5 13/16” wide when fully assembled. He is currently de-assembled and housed in three large wooden crates. Assistance with assembly can be provided, if needed.
Or if you're Megan Fox obsessed...

http://www.icollector.com/Megan-Fox-...allen_i8633020

Quote:
Megan Fox’s hero Witwicky garage costume worn as “Mikaela Banes” from Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen. (Paramount, 2009) Complete costume including white cotton strapless dress, white leather pumps and white leather handbag. Worn by Megan Fox as “Mikaela Banes” in the Witwicky garage when she changes out of her black leather motorcycle outfit to surprise Sam. Includes original costumer’s tags and a certificate of authenticity from Bay Films/Paramount Pictures.
Here are all the items on sale...

http://www.icollector.com/search.asp...formers&ps=100
Old 09-23-2009, 11:43 AM   #2
Tactical Z
Banned

Drives: Nissan Titan
Where the hell would you put Bumble Bee? Rent a space in the smithsonian museum?

Megan Fox
Tactical Z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:27 PM   #3
comiskeybum
Banned

Drives: 2010 Chevy Equinox LS
do i dare to ask what clothes they are? lol
comiskeybum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:37 PM   #4
Camaro509

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black
Waiting for someone to ask about the under-garments...

Fold for team 11108 to help find a cure!
Folding@home Stanford's Research DC Program.
Camaro509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:43 PM   #5
Bungo
Tampa Gulf Coast Family

Drives: 2010 ABM Camaro SS
Send a message via AIM to Bungo
Hell I;d put the Bumblebee in my backyard and mow around it. I think it'd be awesome

and the wife says I have to be patient while she gets dressed
Bungo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 06:58 PM   #6
Supermans
Camaro & Stang Enthusiast

Drives: 2011 Mustang 5.0 in Kona Blue
If I had a house big enough, and I was extraordinarily wealthy with lots of money to waste and I didn't any money to charity at all.. I'd buy this and place it in the entrance to the house to scare people as they walked in or I'd place it in the garage next to a Bumblebee car replica.. If I was really crazy, I would create a trap-door underneath the garage which would switch out the car and the robot under a vale of fake smoke for a cool Halloween magic trick..