Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Sponsors Camaro Builds / Project Cars

Old 07-19-2017, 02:32 PM   #1
Assassyn

Drives: 2014 Convertable Camero
Thanks for the Welcome. Suggestions * New Guy*

I just purchased my 2014 RS Camaro a few months ago. I haven't done much currently in the way of mods other then some custom Decals from a friend that has a decal business.

Currently here is a look at it

I will be changing it to a Deadshot design not long from now. But I am thinking. What exterior mods are you liking for a complete custom look? I have seen things i like. One was a clear shield shaped hole in the hood that looked down into the engine, another was a body kit. I know all of its up to perception but for a theme car thoughts?

A little history on me. I am a custom Fabricator and master electrician at a Custom truck manufacturer. If you have seen the new Starbucks trucks that are usually around the colleges you have seen my work (( Almost half a million dollar trucks by the way). Their isn't much am lacking in skill to do. even less I cant learn. I have worked on everything from Firetrucks, Swat command units, and ERV vehicles to installing generators able to power city blocks into service truck. Did a magic city truck not long ago and that was NICE!

I guess what i am asking for is inspiration from you my new brothers and sisters. That and once i think i show i am serious about making something truly unique maybe i can get some sponsor help on the engine and performance aspects.

So what are your guys thoughts. What have to seen that has brought the WOW factor. My Wife has Convinced me to record the work of every aspect of my creation and to possibly put it up on youtube for others to enjoy and possibly help. I use your suggestion i will throw a shout out in the video for the suggestion!

Oh and cash is a issue. Father of four here. I do ok but dont have thousands to spend on one idea.

" The Assassyn "
Assassyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-19-2017, 05:44 PM   #2
Assassyn

Drives: 2014 Convertable Camero
(( Added Under-Lighting ))
Added Multi color Under lights front back and sides. (( People Love Teal and Red under the White Car the most it seems.))

(( Audio System ))
Added a 12 L7 Kicker Sub and a Soundstream Ti.6000 Amp to the trunk that does not hinder or interfere with Convertible functions. (( Nice Lows. Made a custom Box just for it. didnt like the JL one. To pricey and i had extra speakers already. ))

Trying to decide with the convertable Rear Speakers only being 3" speakers (( I know WTF right. )) what to do back there. Been looking at maybe working in some 5in Componets that wont ruin the look. and upgrading the 6.5's that are in the door. Probably Stick with Kicker all the way around. Add a second amp to power them as well. Eventually i will Replace the factory Head unit. But its fine for now.

(( Interior ))
Been looking at Videos and probably soon i will be Wrapping parts of the interior in White Carbon Fiber. I think the look against some interior lighting i have in mind will be Epic.

Any thoughts? Post them
Assassyn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2017, 09:39 PM   #3
Lil' Nasty
[COTW 4/13/15]

Drives: Supercharged LLT
and congrats on your camaro.

Picture does seem to work. But the first thing I would suggest is a oil catch can.
Old 10-17-2019, 10:04 AM   #4
oliverabbie

Drives: Camaro ZL1
She is a talented and able expert. She investigate differing kind of story like individual like people thinking, exposition, task, coursework, article, etc. She is similarly purchase thesis UK working endeavor helps for the UK Student school level. She appreciates eating and watching movies. MHR Writer UK
She is a talented and able expert. She investigate differing kind of story like individual like people thinking, exposition, task, coursework, article, etc. She is similarly purchase thesis UK working endeavor helps for the UK Student school level. She appreciates eating and watching movies. MHR Writer UK
oliverabbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-27-2019, 11:52 PM   #5
Ajax2112

Drives: ZL1
At Mods. Please look into accounts. Spam
Ajax2112 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2019, 05:11 AM   #6
smithsera

Drives: 2011 2SS
Online Essay Help UK

Please accept my devout feeling for all the support and motivation! You area unit thus useful, kind, and generous with your time and energy. Thank you a lot such a lot for being a superb manager! I simply needed to allow you to acumen much I appreciate you as my manager and friend.

Online Essay Help UK
smithsera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-14-2020, 07:21 AM   #7
chrish70

Drives: 2015 ls3 camaro ss
Welcome
chrish70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2020, 01:09 PM   #8
imaSSnake
'Maro

Drives: 2015 SS 6.2L Auto 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KarenHill View Post
Nice Article. Your blog helps me to improve myself many ways. Thank you for sharing this kind of wonderful information of academic article writing service.
Shut up Karen