Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Member Car Journals

Old 07-01-2018, 05:55 PM   #1
Tony3222

Drives: 2012 Camaro LS
2012 Camaro LS (Project Car)

Hey guys, I wanted to my journey with my car. Here is what it looked like when I got her. Here is a before and after pictures.

Before

After

I decided to called her Enyo (goddess of war) because she had a brother named Ares, the main god of war. Enyo was a mini version of Ares; she was violent, fierce and caused destruction across cities. I see Ares as ZL1 and SS models and Enyo as LT and LS models.

I posted photos on Imgur about Enyo. It has been 3 years and I am still not done. I plan on getting an exhaust system and an cold air intake. Here is the link to Imgur

https://imgur.com/gallery/y4zs27E

I have always wanted of an emblem of a drawing I drew but I never knew how to implement into the car. It is a spartan helmet with a spear and a torch. I thought it would be cool since her is Enyo.

Thanks for reading the post
Attached Images

Last edited by Tony3222; 07-13-2018 at 12:45 AM.
Tony3222 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2018, 08:51 PM   #2
Yellow Bullet

Drives: 2015 Camaro SIM LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony3222 View Post
Hey guys, I wanted to my journey with my car. Here is what it looked like when I got her. Here is a before and after pictures.

Before

After

I decided to called her Enyo (goddess of war) because she had a brother named Ares, the main god of war. Enyo was a mini version of Ares; she was violent, fierce and caused destruction across cities. I see Ares as ZL1 and SS models and Enyo as LT and LS models.

I posted photos on Imgur about Enyo. It has been 3 years and I am still not done. I plan on getting an exhaust system and an cold air intake. Here is the link to Imgur

https://imgur.com/gallery/y4zs27E

I have always wanted of an emblem of a drawing I drew but I never knew how to implement into the car. It is a spartan helmet with a spear and a torch. I thought it would be cool since her is Enyo.

Thanks for reading the post
I really like that soon to be emblem, good luck
Old 07-06-2018, 11:12 PM   #3
Tony3222

Drives: 2012 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Yellow Bullet View Post
I really like that soon to be emblem, good luck
Thanks mate.
Tony3222 is offline   Reply With Quote