Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Great Lakes

Old 06-23-2011, 11:14 AM   #85
emcc-barry

Drives: 1976 Camaro Type LT
ANNOUNCING.................!!!

We are VERY pleased to announce that the production 2012 ZL1 Camaro and the 2010 American Pride Camaro will be on display at CAMARO SUPERFEST on Saturday, July 3rd at our event site, Riverside Park, Ypsilanti, MI. PLUS, there will be 1 or 2 more Camaros brought out... not positive what these will be??!!

and as a reminder.... Online Registration HAS CLOSED! However, you can register AT THE DOOR. See website for Registration schedule!
www.camarosuperfest.com

ONE week to go!!!
emcc-barry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-26-2011, 10:27 AM   #86
GoldBowtie

Drives: 2021 Yukon Denali, 2018 ZL1
The Next Big Thing! 20th Camaro SuperFest at Ypsilanti, July 1,2,3

After a great start this year in cruises (MiFbody, Oshawa, Downriver, and others), I'd say the NEXT BIG THING is Camaro SuperFest this coming weekend in Ypsi. Online registration is closed (over 170 so far) but you can register AT THE EVENT ----- and if you're not being judged, it's free! Details at

www.camarosuperfest.com

You can register AT THE HOTEL Thursday 6pm to 9pm or
AT THE HOTEL on Friday 8am to 9am (Should be a few spots open for Friday's activities)

See you at the park Saturday and Sunday --- try to make at least one of the days It's a great setting and the weather looks good!

GoldBowtie
EMCC
Old 06-26-2011, 10:48 AM   #87
emcc-barry

June 26, 2011
HEY... we've got ONE week to go!!! This is our LAST web update before the event! Thanks to everyone that has pre-registered!
ANNOUNCING.................!!!
We are VERY pleased to announce that the production 2012 ZL1 Camaro and the 2010 American Pride Camaro will be on display at CAMARO SUPERFEST on Saturday, July 2nd at our event site, Riverside Park, Ypsilanti, MI. PLUS, there will be 1 or 2 more Camaros brought out... not positive what these will be??!! Thanks Scott Settlemire and the GM-Chevrolet team for providing these great Camaros for display!
As a reminder.... Online Registration HAS CLOSED! Please also DO NOT send a registration in the mail, as it may not get here in time for us to respond. However, you can register AT THE DOOR. YUP, you can register on Thursday night from 6pm-9pm or Friday morning from 7am-9am at the HQ Hotel - the Marriott. Then all registrations will happen AT Riverside Park on Saturday and Sunday all day, both days.
I've emailed with our guest speakers and they are very pleased to be able to attend and talk with their favorite customers - Camaro owners! I hope you will be there Friday night for the MEET-GREET-DINNER and/or Saturday night at the Poker Run.
Well... t-shirts and awards ordered, the phone is ringing with people asking about the show and vendors wanting spaces, my garage is filling up with goodie bag items (we may return to our imfamaous 8lb goodie bag!!), port-a-johns and judging tent are ordered and our printer is very busy with all our forms-judging sheets and event program. I think we're just about ready... how about you?? Here’s some FUN registration facts as we head into the event week-
DRIVERS ENTRIES 99
JUDGED ENTRIES 75
TOUR/LUNCH/MOVIE 97
POKER Run people 79
POKER CARS TOTAL 45
No. of Different States 12 plus 2 Canada provinces
Camaro years “missing” 1974, 1975, 1982, 1990, 1993
Year with most registered – 2010 with 46 !!

Every EMCC member is awaiting your arrival, so that we can make sure your Camaro Superfest weekend is one of the best you've had! PLEASE be safe in your travels to us. Wear your seat belt every time and every one! See you very soon!!
Barry Hensel
CSF Chairman
Old 06-28-2011, 08:59 PM   #88
Darth_Emma
Psssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Drives: under contruction
I just noticed on the website that I'm the first car registered from Ohio. Although, it wasn't mentioned in my letter.

Anyway, I sent the requested picture to the email address on the fest website.
Darth_Emma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 06:02 AM   #89
AlohaBR

Drives: Camaros...is there anything else?
Registration still available "at the door", plenty of room at Riverside Park. Love to see it filled to the edges!
FREE registration for Drivers Class! only 10 bucks if you want to be judged!
What else you got going before the 4th of July????? Bring your family, it is a great time.
AlohaBR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-29-2011, 07:12 AM   #90
emcc-barry

YO Darth.....
yes, your letter is not personalized to include that information, however, you will receive your FIRST REGISTERED Certificate when you go through the registration process! Congrats and thanks for registering!
see you ALL soon!!
barry
Old 06-30-2011, 07:43 PM   #91
Darth_Emma

So, if I can't get up there until Sunday morning, will the party still be going on?
Old 07-01-2011, 07:20 PM   #92
JoeP@TeamBeckyD

Drives: SS,PaceCar,ZL1,1LE,C7Z51,Z06,17-ZL1
Wow!
Today was great!

Becky
JoeP@TeamBeckyD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 07:26 PM   #93
Darth_Emma

I'll see you on Sunday morning! We're leaving here early early early and we hope to be there by 9 a.m.

I am so looking forward to this!
Old 07-02-2011, 08:09 PM   #94
first one

Drives: SSRS - black, GFX, SSX wheels
Had a great time at the meet and Michigan in general, enjoyed talking with many of you and even talked to Scott Settlemire about the ZL1.
Old 07-03-2011, 05:55 AM   #95
F5ABM
Camaros Of Northwest Ohio

Drives: 2010 ABM 2LT/RS/6A
Lots of nice Camaros...Young & Old. It was nice of Scott to bring his cars to the show.
If anyone gets a chance to talk to Scott, by all means, do so. He does take the time to talk to passionate Camaro owners.
Poker Run was fun. BBQ was delicious.
Old 07-03-2011, 03:13 PM   #96
Panther26

Drives: Green
Nice to see you guys today for the people that where there. I was hoping the Patriot car was going to be there today but no luck. I know the heat has a lot to do with it. But still it was great seeing you all today

J.L.B. Photography
Panther26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-03-2011, 07:47 PM   #97
Darth_Emma

I had a blast!!! Thanks to all of your kind folks for your hard work and warm welcome.
Old 07-03-2011, 10:10 PM   #98
GoldBowtie

Drives: 2021 Yukon Denali, 2018 ZL1
Camaro Superfest -- Well It's Over For This Year!

Hope you all had a great time --- It sure was hot but we were spared any rain during the show! Unfortunately (for me) I didn't get to walk around and check out as many cars as I would like to since I was "working" most of the time.

We always get great fellow Camaro owners --- but while working the gate and registration, this year seemed to bring out the best! I was impressed by the generosity of so many of you in the donations to the Ronald McDonald house (Ann Arbor and Grand Rapids locations).

Also, we registered 325 cars in total (with about 10-12 pre-registered no-shows) --- so still over 300 at the park.

So, Thanks Again to to all who attended and made this such a great show. Hope to see you next year.

GoldBowtie
EMCC Member