Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Marketplace > Sponsors Classifieds Marketplace > Audio / Visual / Electronics/ Gauges / Nav

View our official forum sponsors list.

Old 09-08-2016, 04:09 PM   #1
Sales@Phastek

Drives: 2016 1SS
Thumbs up NEW!! Camaro Dash Kit @ Phastek Performance

NEW!! Camaro Dash Kit!!

FREE SHIPPING @ Phastek Performance!!

In-stock SOON!! Stock order on its way!!

Looking to upgrade your factory radio?!?

Check out this NEW dash kit from PAC Audio!! They have been in development for the past few years working out all the bug that have come through with other kits. They have made sure to make a system that will be problem free and virtually bolt on!!

Simple yet effective, RPK5-GM4101 is designed to enhance functionality through aftermarket radio upgrades, without sacrificing the factory-look aesthetics of 2010-2015 Camaros. Everything included, installers enjoy an unmatched ease of installation. Supporting both single DIN and double DIN installations, the original rotary climate control knobs are kept in place, helping retain the original factory look and feel. Along with climate controls, the electronic interface module also keeps other important functions from the original factory equipment such as steering wheel controls, OnStar functionality, and amplified sound systems.

Product Features:
  • Everything you need, including Steering Wheel Controls
  • Retains factory climate control functions
  • Accommodates Single or double DIN radios

Fully integrated kit includes:
  • Factory-matched radio dash kit
  • Electronic Interface Module (retains climate controls, steering wheel controls, OnStar, factory amplifier
  • Auxiliary audio and USB retention harness
  • Antenna connector adapter
  • Exterior temperature display

PAC Audio #RPK5-GM4101

Installation Video:
Old 09-08-2016, 05:36 PM   #2
Imjaybird

Drives: 2010 Camaro RS/2SS
I'm very interested in this as I like it more than the Metra bc you keep the factory look. How many of these have been installed proving no bugs? Is there any additional discount for Camaro 5 first post!
$IMJAYBIRD$
Imjaybird is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2016, 09:06 PM   #3
d3m

Drives: 2015 LS
Same question as above, do these have any bugs like the Schosche and Metra kits? I have a 2015 and I keep hearing that the Schosche doesn't work for the 15. I have been debating on what to get for quite some time.

Also the stereo looks like it sits back kind of far. Is the left side of the screen blocked at all from the frame while in the drivers seat?
d3m is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 11:34 AM   #4
93TAWicked1

Drives: Camaro
Look forward to seeing some reviews on this...
93TAWicked1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 02:51 PM   #5
Sales@Phastek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Imjaybird View Post
I'm very interested in this as I like it more than the Metra bc you keep the factory look. How many of these have been installed proving no bugs? Is there any additional discount for Camaro 5 first post!
From what have been told they have done a few different models. Now how many? I am not sure of that. But they did assure us that they wanted to make sure all the bugs were worked out. As for the discount......... hhhmmmmmm

Quote:
Originally Posted by d3m View Post
Same question as above, do these have any bugs like the Schosche and Metra kits? I have a 2015 and I keep hearing that the Schosche doesn't work for the 15. I have been debating on what to get for quite some time.

Also the stereo looks like it sits back kind of far. Is the left side of the screen blocked at all from the frame while in the drivers seat?
I have not had a problem with Scosche working in a 15. I know I have a few customers with that kit in their car. Maybe they just not telling me

Quote:
Originally Posted by 93TAWicked1 View Post
Look forward to seeing some reviews on this...
We should have our kits soon. I know we bought the manufacturer stock and they will have more by the end of this month.

Thank you,
Ricardo
Old 09-09-2016, 02:54 PM   #6
jfish

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS
Looks like a great product, can you change the light color??? Not a huge fan of the blue purple.
jfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 03:00 PM   #7
Sales@Phastek

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfish View Post
Looks like a great product, can you change the light color??? Not a huge fan of the blue purple.
Not sure. This kit was just released yesterday, so we have yet to get our hands on it but we will take a look when we get one.

Thank you,
Ricardo
Old 09-09-2016, 10:52 PM   #8
puzzzeler

Drives: 2012 2LS Inferno Orange
Id be interested right now to purchase , if there was a price break in some way
puzzzeler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2016, 11:30 PM   #9
mlee
CamaroFans.com

Drives: ZLE & ZR2
Definitely the best looking one I've seen. Took long enough but this looks like it.
Old 09-10-2016, 12:13 AM   #10
patternpilot

Drives: 2012 2SS/RS
Just ordered this. It already has a price break. Now on to order the radio.

LS3, Whipple, Custom Comp Cam, springs, pushrods, timing set, CAI intake, Apex cold air scoop, Doug Thorley TRI-Y headers, Billet Custom Products baffled Valve covers, Mighty Mouse Catch can, ADM FPCM, ZL1 fuel pump, MSD boost-a-pump, Hex Vent hood vents, ProSport gauges(fuel pressure, AFR, Boost), Corsa, 100 cell Cats. Jannetty remote tuned, Pfadt trailing arms, all parts user installed. No Dyno yet. Manual trans. 3.45 gears.
patternpilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2016, 03:54 PM   #11
Sales@Phastek

Quote:
Originally Posted by patternpilot View Post
Just ordered this. It already has a price break. Now on to order the radio.

Should have our stock order very soon. Already on its way. Your order will ship once we get it!! Post up some pics when you get it installed!!

Thank you,
Ricardo
Old 09-14-2016, 05:13 PM   #12
Dizzy82

Drives: 2011 1LT/RS A6 RJT SuperCharged
Glad to see Phastek listing this kit.
BMR sub frame brace, BMR tunnel brace, LSR sways, LSR CM ca & tl, Sphon ExD el, GM tower brace, Megan EZ Streets, Goodridge Stainless Steel Braided brake lines, PowerStop D/S rotors & pads, Doug Thorty Ceramic Shorties, Magnaflow x-pipe, MRT V2.0, KICKER PowerStage sub & amp, Infinity speakers & tweeters, Viteese Throttle Controller, Viteese Paddle Shifters, ACS T2 Splitter, ACS T2 Ports/Quad LED lights, VDI kit, Havoc diffuser, IPF ECU/TRANS tuned, IPF/KPE Supercharged. 364RWHP/297RWTQ
Dizzy82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 08:06 PM   #13
Low Saturn

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS
Been waiting for something like this for a long time. Now just debating ordering it now or wait until a few members have tried it out.

Also interested in knowing the dimensions for the radio opening. Hopefully we can use radios other than the major manufacturers. Android radios are getting more popular and quality is getting better. Unfortunately they are slightly wider than a standard dual DIN by a few millimeters. I recently installed one in my Suburban and it's way nicer than any Pioneer, Kenwood or Alpine I've owned or used.

Last edited by Low Saturn; 09-14-2016 at 08:37 PM.
Low Saturn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-14-2016, 10:58 PM   #14
SynergyGreenSS

Drives: 2011 2SS
What radio do people plan on using with this? I hate those aftermarket ones that obviously look like they don't belong. Or look cheap. What about XM?
LSA Supercharger, BTR Stage 3 PDS Cam, Yank 3200SS, Weapon X Stage 2 intake, LSA Heads, Flex Fuel, Ported throttle body, Speed Engineering Headers, NOWEEDS, ZL1 fuel pump, DSX AUX Pump, ID-1050X injectors, 3” pipe to NPP mufflers, 3.91 gears
SynergyGreenSS is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dash kit, head unit, pac audio, phastek, rpk5-gm4101