Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Camaro Photos | Spyshots | Video | Media Gallery > Camaro Photoshops / Renderings Forum

Old 10-12-2009, 12:54 PM   #85
moto-camaro
CEO of the Internet

Drives: the Roflcopter
Send a message via AIM to moto-camaro Send a message via MSN to moto-camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Showguns View Post
Do your homework. It's the new hood from RevolutionSS and yes it is functional!
Old 10-12-2009, 03:29 PM   #86
Adatude

Drives: 1985 Camaro Z28
Hey

"Do your homework. It's the new hood from RevolutionSS and yes it is functional".... LOL !!!!

RevolutionSS puts out a hoodscoop on top of another hoodscoop, and it's functional.... "FOR WHAT???"... the car is fuel injected...!!! The air box is six feet in front of this "FORD" hoodscoop..... LOL!!!!

Adatude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2009, 06:01 PM   #87
moto-camaro
CEO of the Internet

not getting what you find funny.

if you're suggesting a fuel injected car can't have a hood scoop for an air intake... you might want to read up a bit.
it's a Functional composite Ram air hood with 4" polished air intake.
see, you buy the hood, then you buy the shroud, a seal is created, and then you've got a ram-air style hood.

the first "scoop" as you call it, is simply a cosmetic mailslot. yes congratulation, it's not functional, everyone knows that. if you don't like it, swap it with a V6 bumper, and problem solved.

and ford 'scoop'? lose the stereotypes. these guys are SEMA designers, they know what they're doing.
Old 10-12-2009, 11:50 PM   #88
Adatude

WOW...!

[B]You have to be some kind of ...."Miscreant" to buy a hood scoop where you have to hook the eye bone to the hand bone, the elbow bone to the knee bone, the hip bone to the wrist bone..... just to get air into the engine department....etc etc etc....

Stereotype? No.... just a realist....! It looks like a scoop on top of a cowl induction hood, whether or not the "mailslot" works or is just for the makebelieve wanna believe who wants to drive around looking like something goes into it...

And please...., try not to sound like you are some kind of scientist, by saying that these guys who "design" a "FORD" hoodscoop to put on top of a "COWL INDUCTION" hoodscoop, with a fake slot, or as you refer to it as a "MAILSLOT", which is inane, since, in the real world, who in the heck would even think about putting mail in it...., like these guys have come up with something grand and elite....

SEMA...., it's a place where manufacturers go to show off what they make and sell. And trust me, it is not a place where a nobel peace prize has ever been handed out, so please, don't try to sell a false bill of goods with the "SEMA DESIGNERS" label, because there is no such thing as a SEMA DESIGNER.......LOL

A hood scoop on top of a hood scoop is inane, and looks plain stupid in the real world where people breathe air, and just because you bought one, don't mean that all the people who look at it don't laugh to themselves and think that it looks really stupid.

Spare me the "head up the arse" attitude, you haven't stumbled onto the fountain of youth with your "FORD" hoodscoop on top of a cowl induction style hood coop, and even if you take the cowl induction styl hood off, and just have your "FORD" scoop on, there will be hundreds of people who may not tell you that it looks like it has a "FORD" scoop on it, and you will not tell anybody who comes up to you and tells you that you do, or asks you WTF were you thinking to put one on a Camaro..... LOL ( RevolutionSS LOL )

They put a FORD hoodscoop on top of a Camaro hood..... LOL .... revolutionary it is not....!

I have now stepped off of my soapbox so you can somehow "AGAIN" with your scientific talk, explain in further detail about your remarkable, ground breaking "FORD" hoodscoop purchase..... LOL

Your turn..... LOL
Old 10-13-2009, 07:57 AM   #89
moto-camaro
CEO of the Internet

look, i'm not going to start a big argument in a photoshops thread, if you want to trash the hood, here's the thread for it.

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showth...ht=revolutions
Old 10-13-2009, 08:10 AM   #90
1320junkie

Drives: The Imperial Army
subscribed
1320junkie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-18-2009, 02:53 PM   #91
Brunogadget

Drives: 1985 iroc-z
Nice stripe

it looks excellent but stripes were uneven, i used mirror to even both sides,looks better now

Last edited by Brunogadget; 10-18-2009 at 07:50 PM.
Brunogadget is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-19-2009, 10:05 PM   #92
Showguns

Drives: 2016 2SS w/chrome blue stripes
I cleaned up the hood scoop. This was supposed to be the Revolution Hood, but it just didn't look correct until now. Thanks Brunogadget for the tip on mirroring.
Attached Images

Showguns is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2009, 01:46 PM   #93
nichoLaS9

Drives: '96 Grand 'Hero
Atatude, not exactly sure i understand your reasoning for posting such BS.. jus do every1 a favor & keep it to yourself.. jus my 2 cents tho sorry
Old 10-23-2009, 04:50 PM   #94
Adatude

ohk

Akchoolly NiChOlASS9, i did'dent theenk yoo wood undrstan watt i wazz trien tooo saa probbally bee'cuz yoo kant undr stan inglish kant spell or kant reed reel inglish.... tha kynd mos peepo werr tawt en skool.... iz thaat awl yoo hav iz 2 sents??? Bi tha waiy.... duz "BS" stan fore "bettr spellen" ???

Old 10-23-2009, 07:27 PM   #95
nichoLaS9

Drives: '96 Grand 'Hero
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adatude View Post
Akchoolly NiChOlASS9, i did'dent theenk yoo wood undrstan watt i wazz trien tooo saa probbally bee'cuz yoo kant undr stan inglish kant spell or kant reed reel inglish.... tha kynd mos peepo werr tawt en skool.... iz thaat awl yoo hav iz 2 sents??? Bi tha waiy.... duz "BS" stan fore "bettr spellen" ???

i'm sorry aDatude. or did the word 'jus' throw you off? JUST. there. better? i mean don't get me wrong, I understand everyone's entitled to his or her own opinion, you're just obviously clueless/ oblivious to a bunch of things. damn i hate ignorant people. p.s maybe you could send REV some of your brilliant ideas for products cause I'm sure they'd be phenomenal . (think that puts it about 4 cents now)
Old 01-20-2010, 04:46 PM   #96
TresLS'S
'10 SS/RS,'08 C6,'00 SS

Drives: '10 Summit White SS/RS LS3
If its not too much trouble can someone photoshop a plain white ss/rs (no stripes), one with a matte black roof,matte black stock wheels, and matte black bowties and one with a gloss black roof, gloss black stock wheels, and gloss black bowties? I did a search but I only found other colors with those combos. I want to get the best idea that I can of what it looks like before I do it. Thanks!
TresLS'S is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2010, 10:34 PM   #97
67for/me

Drives: 1967 Camaro
Love this thread great way to visualize different combos. We are getting a Summit white LS. I was wondering if anyone could Photoshop white steel rims or steel rims painted body color with the center cap chromed. Like our 1967 with a pine stripe on the side following the body line.
Gerry
67for/me is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2010, 09:37 AM   #98
Brunogadget

Drives: 1985 iroc-z
quick rendering

Brunogadget is offline   Reply With Quote