Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 09-09-2015, 07:49 PM   #29
kdalters
Nittany Lion in Hogville

Drives: 2012 Camaro conv.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackass View Post
And that's the reason why you retired at 45 !?
I wish!
kdalters is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 04:01 AM   #30
Bulldog3071

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS LS3
NC is a joke cost $30 once a year with a safety inspections well as emissions, the place I take it to just plugs in the car at that's it they don't check one safety item, takes longer to drive to the station then it does to conduct the inspection. I would rather the state just tell me I owe them $30 and not have to take the car in. It's a way for the state to generate revenue in my opinion.
Lakewood Strut Tower Brace, JBA Shorty Headers, JBA 8 MM Wires, Airaid TB Spacer, Phastek CAI Scoop, Washer Bottle Relocation Kit, Stainlees Steel Brake Lines, Brake Performance Slotted and Drilled Rotors, BMR Tunnel Brace, BMR Trailing Arms, BMR Subframe Connectors, Borla ATAK Muffelers, Z28 Wickerbill Spoiler, VTC, Bow Tie Delete, BMR Adjustable Front Swaybar, BMR End Link Kit, BMR Extreme Rear Anti-Roll Kit, Diablo I1000 "InTune"
Bulldog3071 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 06:32 AM   #31
Norm Peterson
corner barstool sitter

Drives: 08 Mustang GT, 19 WRX
The state would be more than willing to do that - if everybody was conscientious about getting "check engine" lights resolved promptly. But I think we all know how likely that'd be.

NJ does a visual to make sure that any cat(s) are in place, and either an OBDII check or a tailpipe sniff for OBDI and older. Last time I took a car through they didn't even check lights, horn, or wipers.

Norm
Old 09-10-2015, 10:14 AM   #32
Mityguy

Drives: 2018 Hyperblue Camaro 1SS/1LE
I go to Aabott's Auto here in Glen Allen VA. My dad has been using them for the 30 years he's lived here never once failed an inspection and he always, always has a loud exhaust and bad tires.

I use them now and my fog lights are illegally set to stay on no matter what instead of cutting off when my high beams are on. So I guess they're pretty relaxed.
Mityguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-10-2015, 11:51 AM   #33
Yendor

Drives: 2017 Camaro 1SS 1LE Hyper Blue
Quote:
Originally Posted by guerrillakilla13 View Post

I suggest anywhere in the countryside, or a red state in general. We love our guns, beer, cigars and muscle cars where I'm at. God bless Arizona.
Huh? I live in one of the most liberal states in the country, No inspections, no emissions testing, No state BS, just pay for your tabs and run.
Old 09-10-2015, 11:54 AM   #34
chuckstacamaro

Drives: 2014 2SS/RS BRM Purchase 03/19/2014
FL. no inspections
chuckstacamaro is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
inspections