Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > General Automotive + Other Cars Discussion

Old 02-23-2010, 02:13 PM   #1
2ndgenz28
Thread Killer

Drives: All Black
Send a message via ICQ to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via AIM to 2ndgenz28 Send a message via Yahoo to 2ndgenz28
Any RatRod owners on this board? Or show judges?

Any RatRod owners on this board? Or show judges?

Not that HotRods aren't cool too but I can't afford that, my budget will only allow a Rat.

Would be intresting in seeing the thing you did to cut corners on your Rats, on purpose or done to stay within the budget.

For the genreal folks Rats are rusty junky on purpose, stop sign floors with no carpet, all sorts of goofy do-dads added for no reason, any body mod are done with a hack saw n duct tape, the only place they spend allot or looks like they spent allot is on the engine, the rest is Ratty junk as going fast is all that matters.

I got an 85 S15 I am goin to Rat out and would like to get input from like minded folks, been to the s10-15 forums and they are full of 17yr old kids with an attitude and are useless, all the wanna do is bicker all day.
2ndgenz28 is offline   Reply With Quote