Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Tuning / Diagnostics -- engine and transmission

Old 10-22-2014, 05:50 PM   #1
Nutbutt

Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS Convertible
HP Tuner for LLT ECU status

Haven't seen much posted on HP Tuner for the LLT ECU. Is it still a beta release ? I have seen Gutterballs tune has worked out well, just wondering if any other tuners have picked up the ball on this.
Old 10-23-2014, 03:31 PM   #2
MikeOD

Drives: 2010 M6 2SS
It's in the 2.25 beta build, which is probably not going to be a full release for a while, they're completely rethinking the software and scanner.

Anyone with HPTuners can get it, they just have to ask, otherwise if they're using the newest daily updated 2.24 builds, they will not be able to do it.

Easiest way to know when it's final release software, is watch the side to see that they've shipped 2.26. Even numbers are releases, odd numbers are betas.

2010 Camaro SS M6. Heads/Cam/Intake/Headers/Exhaust/Suspension
MikeOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-23-2014, 10:08 PM   #3
Josh @ Spartan LSX

Drives: A wrench
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nutbutt View Post
Haven't seen much posted on HP Tuner for the LLT ECU. Is it still a beta release ? I have seen Gutterballs tune has worked out well, just wondering if any other tuners have picked up the ball on this.
I've been tuning the LLT engines for over 6 months now. I did about 20 of them right off the bat as soon as I advertised we were tuning them. Even after it slowed down we still get 3-4 a month from Georgia & surrounding states. Done a few nitrous & blower cars as well.

They're a lot like tuning a Cobalt. Not too bad but a lot different than your standard GM LS1 operating system.
Josh @ Spartan LSX is offline   Reply With Quote