Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 11-14-2012, 07:14 PM   #29
SleepWarz
Banned

Drives: 1991 New Yorker, 69 Tbird, ABM2SSRS
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamZ View Post

Jokes aside. Complete believer in the idea that ancient aliens were a part of ancient Egypt, Mayans, so on. I'm sorry but these 100 ton H's do not get moved up a mountain by a small ancient village 10 thousand years ago by themselves. Then get cut with such precision that we can't reproduce them today. If you don't believe they were here then you are just silly.

If you really want to dive down this rabbit hole I recommend you research the thunderbolts project. Humanity was a advanced civilization over 10000 years ago. Cataclysm recorded through the history of religious texts are great examples of the crap that went down during the birth of Venus from Saturn and the close encounters earth had with mars. Great floods, pillar in the northern sky to the ocean of heaven, flash frozen mammoths far north in russia dating back 5000+ years. These and thousands of other examples point to a age of celestial disturbance WITHIN the last 10 thousand years. These facts have been recorded down by the romans, Babylonians, Chinese, and even north american cultures that existed that far back.
How did previous civilizations know about the planets such as juipter, mars, venus, and saturn? When today you could not get anybody unversed in astronomy to be able to point these out. Saturn was once refrered to as the primary sun, or helios, by more than one past civilization. It raises some very interesting questions of what really happened in the past, and bridges a cominality between the primary religions of today. Remove god, and you have a very interesting historical account of what people were seeing, and how they could best describe it. Could rivers running red be attributed to earth pulling dust off of mars during a close encounter?

Just to say, aliens are the LEAST of what we need to figure out. Most likely a gov project regarding electromagnetic travel.

I recommend anyone who has a curious mind to take a look at the Electric Universe theory, and watch 'Symbols of an Alien sky' by David Talbott.
SleepWarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:19 PM   #30
trewyn15

Drives: 2004 Monte Carlo LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SleepWarz View Post
If you really want to dive down this rabbit hole I recommend you research the thunderbolts project. Humanity was a advanced civilization over 10000 years ago. Cataclysm recorded through the history of religious texts are great examples of the crap that went down during the birth of Venus from Saturn and the close encounters earth had with mars. Great floods, pillar in the northern sky to the ocean of heaven, flash frozen mammoths far north in russia dating back 5000+ years. These and thousands of other examples point to a age of celestial disturbance WITHIN the last 10 thousand years. These facts have been recorded down by the romans, Babylonians, Chinese, and even north american cultures that existed that far back.
How did previous civilizations know about the planets such as juipter, mars, venus, and saturn? When today you could not get anybody unversed in astronomy to be able to point these out. Saturn was once refrered to as the primary sun, or helios, by more than one past civilization. It raises some very interesting questions of what really happened in the past, and bridges a cominality between the primary religions of today. Remove god, and you have a very interesting historical account of what people were seeing, and how they could best describe it. Could rivers running red be attributed to earth pulling dust off of mars during a close encounter?

Just to say, aliens are the LEAST of what we need to figure out. Most likely a gov project regarding electromagnetic travel.

I recommend anyone who has a curious mind to take a look at the Electric Universe theory, and watch 'Symbols of an Alien sky' by David Talbott.
You mention the government, I really wish we knew half of what they know, there's so much information and interesting things that have happened that we don't know, that people would love to hear or find out about.
Old 11-14-2012, 11:45 PM   #31
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
Quote:

I'm with this guy on this one.
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2012, 11:52 PM   #32
Brutal SS

Drives: 2019 Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:

I would like this thread to remain open, so all I will say is .
Old 11-14-2012, 11:54 PM   #33
midnighter
Account Suspended

Drives: nothing
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brutal SS View Post
I would like this thread to remain open, so all I will say is .
midnighter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:09 AM   #34
14pilot
Original Bumblebee Owner

Drives: 265hp ZX-14, 500hp Silverado, V-ROD
The flying objects filmed are insects. Because they are so close to the camera, when one of these little bugs moves up 1 foot, if you think that is it an object miles away, you are tricked into thinking the an object just moved some tremendous distance at insane speeds. Simple, just a freaking bug or two flying around.

As for all the ancient alien stuff, its crap. We, meaning us, humanity... we are THE aliens. We have just become so arrogant that we can't acknowledge that our own kind have achieved or in some cases surpassed us, far ago in our own past.
#5 - 2010 2SS/RS MN6 ABM #142-Silver Rallys-GFX / Med Titanium
My previous Camaros:
#4 - 1994 Z/28 6M Black over Arctic White / Graphite-Red Inserts - traded
#3 - 1981 Z/28 Bright Blue Metallic / Black - sold
#2 - 1970.5 RS Mulsanne Blue / Blue - endo crashed it and parted it out
#1 - 1967 RS Butternut Yellow w/ Black Bumblebee Stripe-RPO D91 / Parchment-Black - sold
14pilot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:10 AM   #35
Brutal SS

If you think Mars had a close encounter with Earth in the last 10,000 years, you might be interested to know that the Earth is flat, and dinosaurs and humans existed at the same time.
Old 11-15-2012, 12:21 AM   #36
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:

Because those planets are all visible with the naked eye. People looked up at the night sky, saw some things that didn't move like the stars or the moon & called them planets. If there were some sort of advanced 'pre-ancient' civilization, I would kinda expect them to have found Uranus, Neptune and Pluto (bonus points if they decided that Pluto was not actually a planet).

And why can't the average Joe point them out today? Because nobody cares these days. Just like we have a hard time recognizing constellations or telling what time it is with just the sun. Science has (largely) replaced the mysticism of astrology. GPS has replaced navigating by the stars. Watches & clocks have replaced observing the sun for telling time. It is the nature of the advancement of technology that old methods will be forgotten in favour of newer ones.

Right now once common knowledge of things such as how to work on a carburetor, or tricks to getting better reception on your TV antenna, or how to use a rotary phone are disappearing and in a few decades, only people with special interest in technology of the mid to late 20th century are going to know such things. Likewise, very few people know how to field dress an animal, or knap an arrow head from stone, or make fire from friction. We don't know these things because they are irrelevant to modern life & we need to fill our heads with how to use the internet, the proper way to complete a TPS report, and what tonights TV schedule is (although ... if you know how to use the internet, you might not need the latter two skills -just google it)
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 12:27 AM   #37
Brutal SS

Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
Because those planets are all visible with the naked eye. People looked up at the night sky, saw some things that didn't move like the stars or the moon & called them planets. If there were some sort of advanced 'pre-ancient' civilization, I would kinda expect them to have found Uranus, Neptune and Pluto (bonus points if they decided that Pluto was not actually a planet).

And why can't the average Joe point them out today? Because nobody cares these days. Just like we have a hard time recognizing constellations or telling what time it is with just the sun. Science has (largely) replaced the mysticism of astrology. GPS has replaced navigating by the stars. Watches & clocks have replaced observing the sun for telling time. It is the nature of the advancement of technology that old methods will be forgotten in favour of newer ones.

Right now once common knowledge of things such as how to work on a carburetor, or tricks to getting better reception on your TV antenna, or how to use a rotary phone are disappearing and in a few decades, only people with special interest in technology of the mid to late 20th century are going to know such things. Likewise, very few people know how to field dress an animal, or knap an arrow head from stone, or make fire from friction. We don't know these things because they are irrelevant to modern life & we need to fill our heads with how to use the internet, the proper way to complete a TPS report, and what tonights TV schedule is (although ... if you know how to use the internet, you might not need the latter two skills -just google it)
Excellent!
Old 11-15-2012, 05:58 AM   #38
Mutant Racer

Drives: 2015 2LT Torch Red C7 Stingray
Quote:
Jokes aside. Complete believer in the idea that ancient aliens were a part of ancient Egypt, Mayans, so on.

Adam you either need to increase the dosage or just give it up. At some point open mindedness has to give way to common sense or we are going to have to take steps. A Trekkie with a bad haircut on the History channel is the last person anyone should be listening to.

Believe me it's for your own good.
Mutant Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 04:16 PM   #39
DGthe3
Moderator.ca

Drives: 05 Grand Am GT
Send a message via MSN to DGthe3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mutant Racer View Post

Adam you either need to increase the dosage or just give it up. At some point open mindedness has to give way to common sense or we are going to have to take steps. A Trekkie with a bad haircut on the History channel is the last person anyone should be listening to.

Believe me it's for your own good.
I always thought he was an Oompa Loompa that escaped the chocolate factory.
My sister's dentist's brother's cousin's housekeeper's dog-breeder's nephew sells coffee filters to the company that provides coffee to General Motors......
........and HE WOULD KNOW!!!!

Camaro Fest sub-forum
DGthe3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2012, 05:52 PM   #40
Mutant Racer

Drives: 2015 2LT Torch Red C7 Stingray
Quote:
Originally Posted by DGthe3 View Post
I always thought he was an Oompa Loompa that escaped the chocolate factory.
Haha! Those poor Oompa's!

You guys wanna laugh? I can't help myself....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...v=bzz6zBqjnO0#!
Mutant Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 12:41 AM   #41
SleepWarz
Banned

Drives: 1991 New Yorker, 69 Tbird, ABM2SSRS
The planets are barely visible with the naked eye and would have been mistaken for stars if we were in the same orbit as we are now, a few thousand years ago.

You obviously ignore the FACT that saturn was observed by historic civilizations as our PRIMARY sun Helios, or Amun Ra, or the very word SATURN that faded away as time when on. Recorded by multiple civilizations all within a very similar fashion. In pictures and carvings depicting the celestial organization that was present thousands of years ago.

Watch this, or not. It explains many of the connections between the religions and symbols within and how they are and were possibly connected to the celestial movements.

Unfortunate that none of you are curious enough to do the research, and watch some of the presentations. But I'm not going to waste any more of my typing on this subject any more here as there are far smarter people on other forums that I would rather type on this subject too, because at least they can put the effort into personal research before deciding what bs they have been fed their whole life is true or not.

Last edited by SleepWarz; 11-16-2012 at 01:20 AM.
SleepWarz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2012, 01:14 AM   #42
OmniCamaro
US Veteran

Drives: 2011 Silver Ice Metallic 2SS/RS A6
Looks like a bug flying in front of the screen to me. IONO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk