Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 11-21-2012, 03:39 PM   #15
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHMSC View Post
I have done this to several friends for birthdays and Christmas.

Buy a small but very cool present, get the biggest box you can along with several other boxes in gradually smaller sizes.

I had 10 boxes in all for one friend. I put tons of tape on everything. Took him at least 15 minutes to get through all of the boxes before he finally got to the last one....completely wrapped in tape, about a 1/4 inch thick. He just kept looking at me like you mother!@#$%#. In the end he did like his present but damn did he have to work for it!
I do that (though not to that extent) for white elephant gift exchanges

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2012, 03:45 PM   #16
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSkooter View Post
I do that (though not to that extent) for white elephant gift exchanges
I go all out!!! Gotta do it right!! You know I didn't think about doing it for that. I will be doing it this year since my family refuses to buy gifts for everyone anymore...to expensive. So we always do a stingy santa aka white elephant gift exchange.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:36 PM   #17
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

I know you guys have some good jokes....so share them.
Old 11-30-2012, 05:58 PM   #18
el ess A
Older Than Dirt

Drives: 2010 & 2013 Camaros
Cover your ears....(it's not THAT bad, I cleaned it up some)....

Dick, Jane, Bob and Susan have always been great friends.

One Friday evening, Dick and Jane were over at Bob and Susan's for the usual monthly card game.

During the course of the games and drinking, Dick dropped a card on the floor. When he looked up under the table Susan made it very clear she wasn't wearing panties under her skirt. Dick popped back up, looked around and turned beet red.

Later when he went into the kitchen for more beers, Susan followed him in and asked if he liked what he saw. "Of course!" said Dick.

Susan cooed, "Tell ya what, you come over next Thursday afternoon before Bob gets home from work and you can have it. Just bring $500." Dick agrees.

The next Thursday rolls around, Dick comes over and him and Susan go at it. Dick leaves the $500 on the table as he leaves.

Later, Bob comes home and immediately asks Susan if Dick came by and gave her $500. Fearing that he somehow found out, she figured she better tell him. "Um, yes he did."

"Fantastic!" said Bob. "Dick came by the office Monday and said he needed to borrow $500 really bad and promised to bring the money by today to pay me back!"

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=26108&dateline=142898  4774
el ess A is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-30-2012, 06:05 PM   #19
babytiger
it's hers...

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2SS/RS Convertible
A guy I used to work with did the Soduku (sp) puzzles. He did them using a pencil and would leave the sheet on his desk when he had to go do something else.
We would erase numbers he had written and write something different. You would hear him sit down and say "what the hell..." "that doesn't add up..." Funny as heck.
babytiger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 04:48 PM   #20
chevy 3
NEcamaro5

Drives: Black 2ss rs 1LE
Man walks in to the bedroom holding a sheep under his arm. He says this is the pig I sleep with when I'm not with you. The wife says that's not a pig it's a sheep. The man says I'm not talking to you
chevy 3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2012, 06:11 PM   #21
BlackIce1066
Black Ice

Drives: 2SS/RS Black w/ silver ice stripes
Wait....Wait....Wait.

Listen really close.

You can hear them rusting.
Old 12-04-2012, 01:21 PM   #22
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
I just had a devilish though:

Our company uses MS Outlook for email, so I was thinking of changing the new email notification for a particular user. The new sound would be from the movie "Predator", specifically the part where Arnold yells, "NO!!!! GET TO DA CHOPPA!!! RUN!!!"

I would probably get fired
Old 12-04-2012, 01:47 PM   #23
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantone2 View Post
I just had a devilish though:

Our company uses MS Outlook for email, so I was thinking of changing the new email notification for a particular user. The new sound would be from the movie "Predator", specifically the part where Arnold yells, "NO!!!! GET TO DA CHOPPA!!! RUN!!!"

I would probably get fired
But it would so be worth it.

Be sure to fire off 5 or 6 e-mails to him in rapid succession

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:14 PM   #24
atver22

Drives: 2011 2SS/RS Synergy Green
Quote:
Originally Posted by CHMSC View Post
I have done this to several friends for birthdays and Christmas.

Buy a small but very cool present, get the biggest box you can along with several other boxes in gradually smaller sizes.

I had 10 boxes in all for one friend. I put tons of tape on everything. Took him at least 15 minutes to get through all of the boxes before he finally got to the last one....completely wrapped in tape, about a 1/4 inch thick. He just kept looking at me like you mother!@#$%#. In the end he did like his present but damn did he have to work for it!

I did this to a friend a few years ago. I had 8 boxes in side each other. However the key was there was nothing inside of the last box. When he finally opened it after 10 minutes he saw there was nothing in there and was pissed. I was laughing so hard i was crying after 30 second or so i handed him his unwrapped present. that comes up every year.

My other favorite is when my friends kids got old enough to just want money i would go to the bank and get $20 in different change and a 5 gallon bucket then fill some water in the bucket let it freeze (it usually cold in WI) put some change in, freeze and other 1" or 2 of water more change and more water till the bucket is full. You should see the kids eyes when they unwrap (don't wrap until ready for party) and take the lid off a bucket of frozen water. I like to freeze a 50 cent piece right on the very top so they get the idea of what is in there.
atver22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-04-2012, 02:30 PM   #25
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by atver22 View Post
I did this to a friend a few years ago. I had 8 boxes in side each other. However the key was there was nothing inside of the last box. When he finally opened it after 10 minutes he saw there was nothing in there and was pissed. I was laughing so hard i was crying after 30 second or so i handed him his unwrapped present. that comes up every year.

My other favorite is when my friends kids got old enough to just want money i would go to the bank and get $20 in different change and a 5 gallon bucket then fill some water in the bucket let it freeze (it usually cold in WI) put some change in, freeze and other 1" or 2 of water more change and more water till the bucket is full. You should see the kids eyes when they unwrap (don't wrap until ready for party) and take the lid off a bucket of frozen water. I like to freeze a 50 cent piece right on the very top so they get the idea of what is in there.

That is a good one. To bad it's not cold enough here to pull that one off.

Another one I have done is get the biggest box you can. Something like 4 ft X 3 ft x 3 ft. Fill it with the smallest packing popcorn or little foam balls you can find. (make sure to do this at their house so you don't have to clean up) Then buy something small or nothing...put it in the bottom of the box and enjoy watching them try to find the gift while making a huge mess. The look on their face is usually priceless when they find a tiny gift (and while they clean up) that didn't need any protection from breaking.
Old 12-10-2012, 03:07 AM   #26
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

A man pulled up next to a little girl walking home from school and said "If you get in, I'll give you a lollypop." The girl kept walking.

Following along slowly, the man said "Come on and get in the car with me and I'll give you two lolly pops." She kept her eyes on the sidewalk and continued on her way.

The man said "Get in with me and I'll give you this whole bag of lollypops!"

Finally, the girl turned and said "Look daddy, YOU bought the Mustang, YOU ride in it!!!"
Old 12-10-2012, 05:40 AM   #27
family man

Drives: .
A boss is like a diaper, always on your ass.
family man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2012, 06:10 AM   #28
Tysen

Drives: 2011 RJT 2SS/RS M6
Guy at work thought it would be funny to mess with my desk at work, so I connected to the admin share on his computer and changed all of his shortcuts paths. Every time he clicked on a shortcut his computer would restart without prompt.