Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 12-10-2012, 10:02 PM   #29
skipinminn
Chiquita

Drives: 2013 1LE/1SS YELLO1LE 1 of Only 28
When me and the EX went our seperate ways. I soon remembered I had a Key for her car still. I decided to have a little fun. I knew what lots she parked in when she went to work. I working not far away would walk over at lunch and spend my hour walking the ramp until i found her car. Yep i'd move it up or down a Couple of floors. < LOL > Also sometimes MY daughter would call to tell me she wasn't coming over this saturday, she and her Mom were going shopping at the Local Target Yep << I'd go move the Ex's car and then Sit and watch from afar as they walked up and down the isles LOL My daughter and Ex Still to this day DON"T know what I did. It got old after six Months << HAHAHAHA >> She once memtioned when I stopped to Pickup my daughter for visitation < I must be getting old I keep forgetting where I park << LOL >>

Last edited by skipinminn; 12-21-2012 at 07:17 PM.
skipinminn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:26 PM   #30
Scalded Dog

Drives: 2011 1LT
Somebody had broken an automobile window (safety glass) on the road, and I saw gold in that mess. I stopped, and swept up a hefty portion of the surprisingly clean pebbled glass. I then put it into a container, took it to work, and waited for a victim............................................ .........A couple of days later, "Josh" left his car keys on his desk while he retired the men's room for a spell. I grabbed the keys, rolled his driver's side window down, and sprinkled the broken glass on the ground around the driver's door, and threw a healthy dose onto the driver's seat... and I returned the keys to his desk before he finished his business. Maybe he doesn't get enough fiber............................................. ..........Somebody came into the office a while later and said, "Hey, somebody broke a window on the black Taurus out there!" Josh ran out there, and was dismayed at first... then pissed. As he went to call the cops, I stopped him, told him I thought I could fix the thing for him, right here, right now... all I needed was his keys. By then, a crowd of co-workers had gathered, making this even better. I've never seen anybody as momentarily mystified as that guy, when I turned the power on, and rolled his window back up.
Scalded Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 03:30 PM   #31
Scalded Dog

I've actually performed a number of practical jokes at work... and have not been caught yet. Some are just head sctratchers: One day, I left a tackle box, a fishing pole, and a fisherman's hat just outside the executive restrooms at my national corporate headquarters office, as though a sportsman were in there taking a break. After a couple of days, corporate emails were going out, asking who this belonged to. I caught a couple of employees donning the hat and taking gag pictures. I left it there to mystify...
Old 12-21-2012, 03:34 PM   #32
Scalded Dog

My next joke also involves restrooms... please pardon the emerging pattern. I am going to purchase a couple of those fake video surveillance cameras, preferably small, but with a little flashing LED. I will be coming into the office exceedingly early one morning, long before any other employee arrives, and I will install two fake cameras in the restroom (men's? Women's? I have not yet decided), in a discreet location... but not TOO discreet... the joy for me will be derived upon their discovery. I cannot imagine what will happen, but I am pretty sure I will enjoy the almost certain outrage over it. I am a bad man.
Old 12-21-2012, 03:54 PM   #33
Scalded Dog

Sorry, still on restroom oriented gags... there's just so much potential there! I borrowed this gag from my brother, but then beefed it up a little. He told be that when he was in the navy, on a ship, he took an old pair of boots, and a pair of uniform pants. He staged them in one of the restroom stalls, then locked the door and crawled out. ..................................... He spent the next few weeks boasting to other sailors about that AWESOME new toilet in the first stall of that restroom. He would extoll the virtues of THAT stall's new, awesome, state of the art toilet... and then he reaped the rewards of his gag by hearing dismayed sailors crying about hpow EVERY SINGLE TIME they try to go use that stall, there's somebody already in there....ALWAYS!!!!
Old 12-21-2012, 04:00 PM   #34
Scalded Dog

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scalded Dog View Post
Sorry, still on restroom oriented gags... there's just so much potential there! I borrowed this gag from my brother, but then beefed it up a little. He told be that when he was in the navy, on a ship, he took an old pair of boots, and a pair of uniform pants. He staged them in one of the restroom stalls, then locked the door and crawled out. ..................................... He spent the next few weeks boasting to other sailors about that AWESOME new toilet in the first stall of that restroom. He would extoll the virtues of THAT stall's new, awesome, state of the art toilet... and then he reaped the rewards of his gag by hearing dismayed sailors crying about hpow EVERY SINGLE TIME they try to go use that stall, there's somebody already in there....ALWAYS!!!!
...So... I did this at work, and the police were even called (but they refused to come out for this). I took TWO pairs of shoes, and some pants to match, placed them in a restroom stall, so that it looked like there were TWO men, standing face to face, very closely, in a stall... with their pants down. Holy smokes, the reaction was hysterical. A manager went in and loudly demanded that those men come out... NOW! He got no response, so he called the cops! (I only learned of that LATER, or I would have put a stop to it then and there!). After being rebuffed by the cops, he gathered a team (I am not making this up) of guys to go in and force these two men out of the restroom. FIVE guys went in, and it took them a good five minutes before they emerged with the empty boots and empty pants.................. Freakin' beautiful day.
Old 12-21-2012, 04:01 PM   #35
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
I had a once in a lifetime idea for a prank that would have only worked today...

It was supposed to be a play on the "Rapture" prank where you lay your clothes on the ground to make it appear that you were raptured and only your clothes were left behind. I bet I would have been fired though...
Old 12-21-2012, 04:24 PM   #36
Mutant Racer

Drives: 2015 2LT Torch Red C7 Stingray
Gummie Bears! When you visit a friend's home go to their bathroom and pack a few Gummie Bears in to their showerhead. The next time your friend takes a hot shower the Bears will dissolve and when they do they are colorless and odorless.

When they try to dry off their skin will become real sticky and it freaks people out.

I got that trick from The Amazing Jonathon Practical Joke Handbook.
Mutant Racer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 06:32 PM   #37
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Drives: 1970 Buick, 2012 1SS LS3
I did this today

Guy at work has a white sweatshirt hoodie. He put it on his chair, had been sitting on the arm. I took a white label we use for making hazmat shipments and put it, sticky side up, on his sweatshirt arm. Camoflage. I just walked away.

Well, later that day, the team is at the bar having a beer. And the boss starts laughing about the label on the guy's butt. Perfectly square like it was a 5" long manufacturer label, except it ID'd his ass as a UN3480 Lithium Ion battery

This is stuff I routinely do...
Old 12-21-2012, 06:33 PM   #38
ChrisBlair
Buick 455 Fan

Drives: 1970 Buick, 2012 1SS LS3
Quote:
...So... I did this at work, and the police were even called (but they refused to come out for this). I took TWO pairs of shoes, and some pants to match, placed them in a restroom stall, so that it looked like there were TWO men, standing face to face, very closely, in a stall... with their pants down. Holy smokes, the reaction was hysterical. A manager went in and loudly demanded that those men come out... NOW! He got no response, so he called the cops! (I only learned of that LATER, or I would have put a stop to it then and there!). After being rebuffed by the cops, he gathered a team (I am not making this up) of guys to go in and force these two men out of the restroom. FIVE guys went in, and it took them a good five minutes before they emerged with the empty boots and empty pants.................. Freakin' beautiful day.

awesome
Old 12-21-2012, 08:13 PM   #39
kalimus

Drives: '14 Z51 3LT Stingray and '13 Cruze
My plan is to find a small child that looks kind of like me, and tell him that I'm him from the future...
kalimus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 08:53 PM   #40
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Ha ha that's a good one.
Old 12-21-2012, 09:23 PM   #41
mjrracing97
Bumblebee1961

Drives: 2012 Camaro SS Transformers Edition
Send a message via Skype™ to mjrracing97
A Scottish woman went to a local newspaper office to publish the obituary for her recently deceased husband.

The obit editor informed her that there is a charge of 50 cents per word.

She paused, reflected, and then said, "Well then, let it read,
" Angus Macpherson died."

Amused at the woman's thrift, the editor told her that there is a seven word minimum for all obituaries.

she thought it over and in a few seconds said, "In that case, let it read...

"Angus Macpherson died. Golf clubs for sale."
mjrracing97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-21-2012, 09:30 PM   #42
CHMSC
ROAD COURSE JUNKIE

Drives: 2012 SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by mjrracing97 View Post
A Scottish woman went to a local newspaper office to publish the obituary for her recently deceased husband.

The obit editor informed her that there is a charge of 50 cents per word.

She paused, reflected, and then said, "Well then, let it read,
" Angus Macpherson died."

Amused at the woman's thrift, the editor told her that there is a seven word minimum for all obituaries.

she thought it over and in a few seconds said, "In that case, let it read...

"Angus Macpherson died. Golf clubs for sale."