Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 07-15-2010, 08:25 AM   #29
ron10

Drives: 2010 2SS IOM L99
congrats.
ron10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 08:33 AM   #30
PQ
Booooosted.

Drives: 2010 Supercharged SS
Send a message via Yahoo to PQ
I have that........that......... 'sit in the back seat and shut up' feeling. Lmao

congrats you two.
Old 07-15-2010, 09:01 AM   #31
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS

Congratulations!! Many blessing to both of you!!

Old 07-15-2010, 09:04 AM   #32
CynAgain

Drives: Chevy
Thank you for the wishes!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SScattergunSS View Post
~ The BootSS & GunSS Wedding ~

We (CynAgain & SScattergunSS) actually got married on the beautiful early afternoon of April 20, 2010, in Savannah Georgia, at Columbia Square, right near the fountain.

There is something magical about that city...something we both felt. We fell in love with Savannah, and our love for one another grew even deeper during our stay! Savannah was and is a magnificent city, and we knew we couldn't wait any longer, nor leave there without being joined as Man & Wife! Everything about our Love Story has been one of those "Meant To Be" kinds of things, and the time we spent in Savannah was yet another chapter in our shared journey together!

Soon, it will be the three month Anniversary of our Wedding, and we figured it was now time to share our joy with everyone here. There is no doubt whatsoever that God himself brought us together, and facilitated it through Camaro5! This is more than just a website, but a nexus if you will.

All I know is that Our Love is True! It is Genuine and Pure, and My Adoration for My Sweet CyN is Undying! I Love Life...I Love My Wife, and I will do anything for Our Marriage, and the Blessings in which God has so Generously Bestowed Upon Us!

SScattergunSS
You forgot to mention that picture was actually the first one taken after we were married and of course we had to wear our Camaro shirts for the ceremony!

Quote:
Originally Posted by PQ View Post
I have that........that......... 'sit in the back seat and shut up' feeling. Lmao

congrats you two.
Like this PQ...

CynAgain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:13 AM   #33
Scrappy Doo

Drives: Callaway Rogue
That's just awesome. Cool Story and congrats guys!
Scrappy Doo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:18 AM   #34
Xploite

Drives: CGM 2LT
Congrats.
I know that I pick on the two of you for being so "yucky, lovey and just plain sickning", but I really am happy for the two of you. I had my fingers crossed the whole time that things would work out and it did.

A toast to the happy couple:
May your good times out weigh your bad times and may your joy eclipse your sadness, rejoice in your victories and learn from your mistakes. Remember most of all love is not taken it can only be given, so give all that you have and hold nothing back in reserve and may your love be replinished daily.

So congrats again and may God bless and keep you both.
Xploite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:20 AM   #35
janedsmith

Drives: camaro,2008
Congratulation on your marriage.You both look great together.have a good time and enjoy!
Old 07-15-2010, 09:28 AM   #36
Apex Motorsports

Drives: 2000 Camaro SS
Congrats guys! Savannah is a really nice place, I need to make a trip.
Apex Motorsports is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:34 AM   #37
Bonnie
Bonfyre

Drives: C6, 2005 Corvette
Congrats guys!!!! You two seem perfect together!!!! Whatever the reason is you didn't tell us..........matters not!!! We still love you anyway!!! LOL
Old 07-15-2010, 09:41 AM   #38
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home

Scatter, you better take good care of Candy....err uhhh Cyn

Cyn, good choice,

Old 07-15-2010, 09:48 AM   #39
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Drives: R6P 1SS/RS BLK/L99
Everyone, thank you so much for all your kind words and warm wishes! All of you are so kind, I want ya's to know we both appreciate it!

Xploite, the toast you offered us is very special! There is alot of substance to it. So much so, that we need to embrace these things you mention daily!

Once again everyone, Cyndi and I would like to thank all of you!
~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~
SScattergunSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-15-2010, 09:54 AM   #40
CynAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonnie View Post
Congrats guys!!!! You two seem perfect together!!!! Whatever the reason is you didn't tell us..........matters not!!! We still love you anyway!!! LOL
Thanks for compliments and understanding Bon Bon. No one knew before the ceremony so we debated for a while on how to handle it. Of course, the family had to come first, hence the delay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post

Cyn, good choice,

Thanks Rusty!!! He's my Knight in shining armor

Old 07-15-2010, 09:59 AM   #41
CynAgain

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apex Chase View Post
Congrats guys! Savannah is a really nice place, I need to make a trip.
We absolutely LOVE Savannah!!! The historic area is just beautiful and the nights on the River Street were most amazing. We will be back there at some point and maybe permanently one day! For now we'll have to put up with the heat in humidity in Michigan.

Old 07-15-2010, 09:59 AM   #42
SScattergunSS
~ Love or Lust ~

Drives: R6P 1SS/RS BLK/L99
Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post

Cyn, good choice,

Mister C, that's one thing you don't have to worry about! I'd give my life for Cyndi if it came to that, and do so at the drop of a hat...and she knows it! Honestly, I never knew what it was to really love, until she came into my life and filled my heart so completely with her kindness and compassion! She has such a gentle spirit that her goodness overflows! As gorgeous as she is on the outside, she's even more Perfect and Beautiful on the inside! Of all the women in the world, I married the ONE I wanted, and there won't be a day that goes by where she doesn't know it!!!!
~ Then conquer we must, when our cause it is just, And this be our motto, "In God is our trust." And the Star Spangled Banner in triumph shall wave O'er the land of the free and the home of the brave ~ Francis Scott Key ~

Last edited by SScattergunSS; 07-15-2010 at 11:10 AM.
SScattergunSS is offline   Reply With Quote