Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic Maintenance: Washing, Waxing, Detailing, Bodywork, Protection

Old 04-01-2011, 10:52 AM   #1
Adam's Polishes

Drives: The shiny ones.
Adam's Light It Up Blue Kit: 100% of the proceeds to benefit Autism Speaks!

April is officially Autism Awareness month and in support of Autism Speaks Adam's will be offering this limited edition 'light it up blue' kit. 100% of the proceeds from these kits will go to benefit Autism Speaks, the nations largest Autism science and advocacy organization.

We hope you'll join us in our support of Autism Speaks, the Light It Up Blue Campaign, and the families who are living with Autism throughout the world.

Most of all I personally would like to thank each of you, as a father of a child diagnosed with Autism this month means a lot to me and my family. Your contributions to this fundraiser are truly appreciated and though words can never express the level of my gratitude please know that my family, and families like mine, are so extremely grateful for your support.

- Dylan von Kleist, Detail Advisor & Customer Service / Adam's Polishes

To learn more about Autism Speaks or the Light It Up Blue Campaign please visit their websites:

http://www.autismspeaks.org/

http://www.lightitupblue.org/

Adam's Polishes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:52 AM   #2
Adam's Polishes

Drives: The shiny ones.
Bump... the kit is on sale thru the end of the month then the money is forwarded to Autism Speaks. Get your kit and support this great cause!!
Adam's Polishes is offline   Reply With Quote