Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

TireRack
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 04-20-2009, 10:06 PM   #155
lil_chef
Banned

Drives: 2010 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Awesome View Post
Someone PM me when the name calling ends and the healthy debate starts.
Dont hold your breath.....
lil_chef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 09:40 AM   #156
MrIcky

Drives: Dodge Ram Megacab & Cobalt SS
Quote:
Someone PM me when the name calling ends and the healthy debate starts.
You see what you did there?

You basically walked into a room, ripped a huge fart, walked back out and said 'let me know when the stink is gone'.

Nobody name-called you, you just said some ignorant things and got called on it. Laugh it off.
MrIcky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 10:16 AM   #157
ArcAngel

Drives: 07 Black Cobalt SS/SC
Send a message via AIM to ArcAngel
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrIcky View Post

You basically walked into a room, ripped a huge fart, walked back out and said 'let me know when the stink is gone'.

Nobody name-called you, you just said some ignorant things and got called on it. Laugh it off.
BRAVO
Old 04-21-2009, 10:57 AM   #158
Georgie

Drives: Camaro... soon
why do you need a rival, just drive and enjoy it. the car looks great
Old 04-21-2009, 11:11 AM   #159
Captain Awesome
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrIcky View Post

You are completely wrong. If you want to rewrite history you can type your backwards revisions until you're blue in the face but it's still not going to make it true.

Bonus: I can add being called "ignorant" to the growing list of personal attacks I have received here.

I hope all Genesis Coupe drivers don't have this same poor attitude because it's going to give the car a bad reputation.
Captain Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:13 AM   #160
Captain Awesome
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Quote:
You are completely wrong. If you want to rewrite history you can type your backwards revisions until you're blue in the face but it's still not going to make it true.

Bonus: I can add being called "ignorant" to the growing list of personal attacks I have received here.

I hope all Genesis Coupe drivers don't have this same poor attitude because it's going to give the car a bad reputation.
BRAVO!
Captain Awesome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 11:32 AM   #161
toesuf94

Drives: THR #11 E-force supercharged
Send a message via MSN to toesuf94
I love the color - is that a purple metallic? (I had a bike that color and I loved it!!) That is really a sweet looking car! Enjoy it, and I am glad you are getting well deserved compliments on her. While it won't be in my driveway any time soon, it is a neat car that deserves more respect then it got here on this forum by some. I don't really care for asian cars - at all - but I RESPECT anyone with the means of putting wheels under thier butt - be it a Mustang, a Challenger, a Cobalt, or a Hyundai. Props to you for protecting our country and thank you for your service. Enjoy the car and if I see you at a light in my Vette, I will give you a thumbs up.
toesuf94 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-21-2009, 12:20 PM   #162
MrIcky

Drives: Dodge Ram Megacab & Cobalt SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by toesuf94 View Post
I love the color - is that a purple metallic? (I had a bike that color and I loved it!!) That is really a sweet looking car! Enjoy it, and I am glad you are getting well deserved compliments on her. While it won't be in my driveway any time soon, it is a neat car that deserves more respect then it got here on this forum by some. I don't really care for asian cars - at all - but I RESPECT anyone with the means of putting wheels under thier butt - be it a Mustang, a Challenger, a Cobalt, or a Hyundai. Props to you for protecting our country and thank you for your service. Enjoy the car and if I see you at a light in my Vette, I will give you a thumbs up.
I'm with you man, I've said it before and I'll say it again. Any car that raises your drive above the 'car=transportation appliance' is from me. Glad you are having fun Starky- cuz that's what it's all about.
MrIcky is offline   Reply With Quote