Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Chevy Camaro vs...

Old 03-29-2009, 01:56 PM   #71
theholycow

Drives: '02 GMC Sierra, '80 Lesabre
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanthosV6 View Post
We're talking about two different things. You're talking about sales competition. I'm talking about track competition. So, technically we're both right.
- Xanthos
Oh. Yeah, a Camaro will probably spank an equivalently priced Genesis Coupe on the track.
1980 Buick Lesabre family heirloom with 36,000 miles
2008 Volkswagen Rabbit 2 door I5-2.5 5spd DD lease
Quote:
Originally Posted by CamaroSpike23 View Post
she really underestimates the damage i would do to her reproductive organs
http://allOffTopic.com is the place for all the naughty stuff you can't get away with on this forum...
theholycow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 02:13 PM   #72
brockv8

Drives: Yukon
Quote:
Originally Posted by Italianwhiplash View Post
Oh ha Usually t stands for turbo on the foreign cars. I'm not sure though. But he said he paid 28 for the car. Which I honestly don't think is a bad price for whats in the car. the thing syncs up with is phone and ipod, really sharp interior, hid lights. over all a nice car for 28. the camaro is also fairly priced
no. t almost always stands for track. like an audi tt the tt is for touring trophy.
brockv8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 03:17 PM   #73
StarkyLuv
Future 5th Gen Owner

Drives: 2006 Chevy Equinox AWD/LT
Again, that Genesis 3.8 Track pack is tempting as hell, why'd they have to make it so plain looking?
StarkyLuv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 05:51 PM   #74
Camaro92

Drives: 2002 Camaro, 2004 Corvette
Quote:
Originally Posted by LPFSTheFett View Post
You could also buy a 93 Camaro V6 for $2,000 and for $20,000 get almost another 800 horses added to it.

It's like someone asking me why I bought a Z06 instead of a regular corvette. Because it's a Z06. I'm guessing there are very few people looking to buy a car that have a Genisis and Camaro as their two options with price and performance as their concern.
Actually, for $20,000 you could get an easy 800 horses plus much more extra cash for whatever else you wanted to do to it. My dad can get his 2004 Corvette supercharged for $6,000
Camaro92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-29-2009, 06:13 PM   #75
ArcAngel

Drives: 07 Black Cobalt SS/SC
Send a message via AIM to ArcAngel
Starkyluv I'm not childish I'm confident and I don't need a car nor someone else to verify that for me
Old 03-30-2009, 06:23 PM   #76
StarkyLuv
Future 5th Gen Owner

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArcAngel View Post
Starkyluv I'm not childish I'm confident and I don't need a car nor someone else to verify that for me
I tend to find men who still think it's cool to brag about either how drunk they got the other night or how good they are with the ladies, childish.

Real men don't need others to know what they do with women. Being secure enough to do your thing without anyone else knowing. THAT'S confidence.

Bragging on a forum board that you're a lady-killer is childish "look at ME and give me props" crap. It's weaksauce. And guess what, any woman would say the same. If you like women. Some guys like girls and are threatened by women...
Old 03-30-2009, 06:52 PM   #77
ArcAngel

Hey starky if you get of your soapbox and read my posts I stated what I did in response to the guys bragging about the Camaro getting them chicks. So I stated I don't require a car to get women. You calling me childish is ignorant because neither was I bragging or flaunting. I was making a statement that echos your feelings but somehow u decide I'm childish. Rich.
Old 03-30-2009, 08:09 PM   #78
THE EVIL TW1N
Banned

Drives: 2003 Cobra Convertible
Quote:
Hey starky if you get of your soapbox and read my posts I stated what I did in response to the guys bragging about the Camaro getting them chicks. So I stated I don't require a car to get women. You calling me childish is ignorant because neither was I bragging or flaunting. I was making a statement that echos your feelings but somehow u decide I'm childish. Rich.
+1

I read the whole things, she's just jumping to conclusions. Maybe it's time for her to act like a woman.
THE EVIL TW1N is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 09:01 PM   #79
ArcAngel

Thanks evil twin!
Old 03-30-2009, 09:39 PM   #80
drivingincamaro

Drives: 95 civic
I requested this on a gen coupe forum (i havnt crossed to the dark side)

and a guy did these photoshop of a 2 tone Gen coupe for me

Dont hate me
Attached Images

Old 03-30-2009, 09:46 PM   #81
stovt001

Drives: 2006 Cobalt, 2004 Taurus wagon
Funny, I think the exterior is pretty nice in person (much better than it looks in pictures) but I'm just not feeling that interior. The performance is nice. Sure it may be a little more expensive than the V6 Camaro, but I can guarantee you they will be cross-shopped, and it is much more of a competitor than the V6 Mustangs and Challengers.

There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
shining at the end of every day
There's a great big beautiful tomorrow
Just a dream away
stovt001 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 02:04 AM   #82
Xanthos
PWA Relapse

Drives: Formerly-Stick
Quote:
Originally Posted by stovt001 View Post
Funny, I think the exterior is pretty nice in person (much better than it looks in pictures) but I'm just not feeling that interior. The performance is nice. Sure it may be a little more expensive than the V6 Camaro, but I can guarantee you they will be cross-shopped, and it is much more of a competitor than the V6 Mustangs and Challengers.
, other than the bit about the exterior. I just really don't like that exterior. They should have run more along the lines of the newer Tiburon exterior, which looks light years better (in my opinion, at least.)
- Xanthos

2017 1LT/RS A8 Hyper Blue Metallic

Xanthos is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 03:50 AM   #83
fierodeletre

Drives: 02 WS6 TA, 88 Fiero Formula
Quote:
Originally Posted by XanthosV6 View Post
: They should have run more along the lines of the newer Tiburon exterior, which looks light years better (in my opinion, at least.)
- Xanthos

Quoted for truth. FWD is the only thing making the Tib a no-go. Nice looking car. Gen? ehhhhh too blorpy. disappointing, considering how well the exterior of the Tib turned out in the last body style.
fierodeletre is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2009, 07:09 AM   #84
StarkyLuv
Future 5th Gen Owner

Quote:
Hey, if I misunderstood, I apologize. No worries.