Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions

Old 06-04-2012, 11:39 PM   #71
UFN Wish

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Thanks!
UFN Wish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 01:27 PM   #72
2001ragtop

Drives: V8 american car
Do these things

1) If your car (right now) does have a special vanity plate that says "You FN wish", you need to go get a normal license plate. That "you wish" plate will always draw attention from people from all walks of life. I assume if you moved to FL, then you have a new FL plate with normal digits/numbers by this time.

2) If you worked in a bar, you sound like a people-person. Analyze what skills you have and find a job that matches your abilities. If you normally work in bars or restaurants, surely someone will hire you.

3) Things can be turned around completely. It may be time consuming. I'm not sure what your long-term plan is.

4) Believe it or not, it is incidents like this that "force" people to make major changes that are probably for the better. In some cases, it means finding new friends, and getting rid of previous friends, or moving somewhere new.

You sound young so you should have tons of options.
2001ragtop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2012, 02:09 PM   #73
justa25thTA

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS/RS LS3
Quote:
Originally Posted by UFN Wish View Post
How much more can i take these past two months? Not much more. I lost my job because my boss came to a bar i was working at on my weekend off from her bar and let me go because i was "Working for her competition"...Someone keyed my car to say " FU Bich" Didn't even spell it right. Then last night someone backs into my car and doesn't leave a note! I truly believe in Karma! I hope all people involved in making my life hell right now gets what they truly deserve. I haven't been able to find a job since I lost my first job. Someone please give me some words of encouragement before I go freaking crazy. Because I am at the weakest point in my life I feel like I have ever been in.

sorry I couldn't see any scratches, the hottie in the reflection had me blinded!
Old 06-06-2012, 11:40 AM   #74
UFN Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by justa25thTA View Post
sorry I couldn't see any scratches, the hottie in the reflection had me blinded!
haha so she was in your rear view?
Old 06-06-2012, 12:43 PM   #75
Treefrog
U235 is fun!

Drives: CGM 2SS/M6
Pensacola is pretty sweet.. I grew up outside of Milton..

Head up cause you're healthy and its not really that bad.. Things will come around if you expect them to..

The scratching looks like someone that would know you.. At least know enough that a hawty drives your car.. I'd think if it were about your tag the scratches would be in that area.. Not your hood as it looks.. Just my opinion though..

If you do decide to move I suggest you look west more than east.. 8)
Treefrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 09:03 AM   #76
UFN Wish

Well someone backed into my car at a bar I was filling in at the Sunday before
Memorial day. :/ est. 500+ damage FML
Old 06-08-2012, 02:06 PM   #77
woodstock

Drives: 2012 Corvette Grand Sport
Bad things happen to good people all the time,thankfully the good outweigh the bad,things will look for you soon. Now is the time to lean on friends and family for support.Thats what they are for.
woodstock is offline   Reply With Quote