Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetics and Lighting Modification Discussions

Old 01-23-2010, 02:52 AM   #29
Arthur 818

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT/Fully Loaded
Send a message via AIM to Arthur 818
Quote:
Originally Posted by TaylorRyan74 View Post
Have you seen the IO interior in person? it does have a tint of red it in but not enough to where you would mistake it for red. Pictures make it look red but it for sure looks orange in person.
yeah ive seen it thats why i like it...in pics and from a far distance it looks red...but in person its preety different...ill see if its simular in person..but its not just the leather...i love the ambient lighting and the gouges..so i dont think i regret it....if i do i know a few people that would make an exhange and pay to switch interiors....but i doubt i wont like it
Arthur 818 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 08:31 AM   #30
WICKEDSS
Dan

Drives: THE BEAST
yeah it is very orange in person....Never been big on color interior but like others said your car your wants........... And me personaly i would rather have a base model 1SS than a fully loaded v6 but i dont care to much for leather and the headlamps yeah they look nice but i can do with out.......Im just not a v6 guy
WICKEDSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2010, 08:54 AM   #31
SGOS252382

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS
Victory Red with Black interior (that's what looks good).
SGOS252382 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:06 AM   #32
imsuperdave
superbad IOM

Drives: 07 Suburban Z71, 2010 IOM Camaro SS
have a local interior shop change all the orange to red and it will be unique, leave it the way it is and you'll be living at home for the rest of your life with no chance of a girlfriend.....
imsuperdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2010, 12:09 AM   #33
Arthur 818

Quote:
Originally Posted by imsuperdave View Post
have a local interior shop change all the orange to red and it will be unique, leave it the way it is and you'll be living at home for the rest of your life with no chance of a girlfriend.....
Lol...killed it bro....i actually got the car doday...and it looked bomb..couldnt think of a way to make it any better...one of my friends didnt even think it was orange its not really noticeable much...i love it...ill post up some pics tomorow..and ps i already have a gf...
Old 01-29-2010, 01:28 AM   #34
Arthur 818

I Got the car today...and everything was flawless..this car is just simply perfect....and the Inferno orange seats were just sick...it went with the victory red...you can check out the pics...what u think ??

Old 01-29-2010, 01:46 AM   #35
masterofpuppets
Pulling your strings

Drives: My girlfriend crazy with car talk
You know, I was going to say 'oh god no it'll be ugly' but DANG that's hot, brother! Congrats!

And, btw, I'd take a 6 w/ better mpg and insurance any day right now. We got plenty of time for big 8's later in life
Old 01-29-2010, 01:55 AM   #36
Arthur 818

Quote:
Originally Posted by masterofpuppets View Post
You know, I was going to say 'oh god no it'll be ugly' but DANG that's hot, brother! Congrats!

And, btw, I'd take a 6 w/ better mpg and insurance any day right now. We got plenty of time for big 8's later in life
Amen bro Thanks !!...i feel the same way...this car gets mad attention !! i got thumbs up everywhere i drove...i had it parked in my driveway...An 8 year old walks by starts jumping around and says " mommy look its bumble be " lmao...a cop even honked at me today lol...fun day..
Old 01-29-2010, 11:50 AM   #37
Maro99

Drives: Heel toe express..
You can notice the difference in color a little bit but it definitely looks good. Congrats!!
Maro99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2010, 12:32 PM   #38
thedonkeyslayer

Drives: XK 4x4 Ordered '11 2SS/RS SW LS3
Congrats on the car.

That said, even after seeing pics I would have still gone black interior.

I was asking about this in the official color forums. It seems like both the blue camaros would look really sweet with the IOI, but for some reason that is not an option...yet Red is??

I drove a summit white 2SS with IOM stripes and interior, I liked that combo, but I'm ordering White w/Black Interior.
thedonkeyslayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 08:49 PM   #39
imsuperdave
superbad IOM

Drives: 07 Suburban Z71, 2010 IOM Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arthur 818 View Post
Lol...killed it bro....i actually got the car doday...and it looked bomb..couldnt think of a way to make it any better...one of my friends didnt even think it was orange its not really noticeable much...i love it...ill post up some pics tomorow..and ps i already have a gf...
I take back what I said, it does look pretty good, your gf will look good in the pass seat!
imsuperdave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2010, 10:55 PM   #40
kcamarom
SoCal C5 Family Member

Drives: 2010 CGM RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by masterofpuppets View Post

Same here. The reason I got the V6 was:1) my dad paid for my car. 2)the price of the V6 compared to the V8+gas 3) And the insurance would be huge since I am only 18.
kcamarom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 12:11 AM   #41
sirbizznac

Drives: Red 2010 Camaro RS
Send a message via AIM to sirbizznac Send a message via Skype™ to sirbizznac
Haha, you know, I read this post and realized that I am in the same situation you are. I want a Red V6 with the IOI and the V8 will just cost me too much in insurance because I am 19 and my dad wants to buy the car for me. I felt as if I made this post myself. Do you see any color difference in the interior and exterior that makes the car look at all odd? If not, this is exactly what I want to do when I order mine in the near future.

Thanks, Kyle B
sirbizznac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2010, 10:51 PM   #42
Arthur 818

Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirbizznac View Post
Haha, you know, I read this post and realized that I am in the same situation you are. I want a Red V6 with the IOI and the V8 will just cost me too much in insurance because I am 19 and my dad wants to buy the car for me. I felt as if I made this post myself. Do you see any color difference in the interior and exterior that makes the car look at all odd? If not, this is exactly what I want to do when I order mine in the near future.

Thanks, Kyle B
Lol yeah i feel you bro...trust me the insurance is still gonna be high for this(becouse your a new driver and its a sports coupe)...the agent in state farm told me that i saved $1600 a year for not getting an SS(insurance and the gas guzzling tax). This car is super saxy bro you cant imagine how much attention i get with this car...i love this car to the max...yeasturday i saw a ZR1 on the streets that gave me a thumbs up...feels good having a camaro...and either way its still great with any interior....and as you saw in the pics the IOI doesnt look much different from red...so if u got extra cash i suggest u get it...it looks sexy lol...