Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Old 08-22-2009, 07:33 AM   #71
jschuler
WildCat

Drives: 2LT Imperial blue/biege
Thank you for this thread! I may not be putting a ton of mods on the 2LT just yet, but this was JUST what I needed! It's so hard to find specific parts and prices, and locations you can get them in one place, especially when you have no friggin' clue about any of it! So this gets me half way there.....now I just need to order them and find a good installer...gracias!
jschuler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-22-2009, 08:50 AM   #72
ckaram

Drives: 2011 2SS RS, 1968 ragtop
your welcome
Old 08-22-2009, 11:53 AM   #73
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Drives: 2010 Camaro Lt Vin #1974
INDPWR on this forum has incredible interior parts for the camaro..all hand made and are gorgeous. look him up..also the guys that were doing my turbo backed out they were way too busy on that SS camaro5 just posted..the one from ultimate performance parts. they wouldnt be able to get mine done in time for me to be able to drive it before winter, and they wanted to wait till the tuning was perfect before they started..they could do it now but they wanted to be safer and perfect than to try something bold and lose my engine. but I got a call from STS two days ago, they dont have anything for the V6 yet BUT they want to work with me and the rest of us in getting something out there, so if i do something with them ill let everyone on here know. also i was contacted by another company that said that they didnt have any turbos or anything for the V6 but they want me to call them monday and talk with them about doing a Supercharger for the V6 if im willing to help, which probably means making my car a lab rat..so im not sure whats gonna happen but ill keep everything posted for everyone. and ill keep every internet site i find with mods and upgrades posted for you guys too like i have been doing.
Mohrg Beast is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-23-2009, 12:50 AM   #74
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

ebay has a different style spoiler..its a hybrid between a lip spoiler and a high wing spoiler. its called the "sawtooth" spoiler. if its for you check it out and post pics when you get it..not for me though..kinda weird looking..i want the high wing spoiler.
Old 08-23-2009, 05:32 AM   #75
Jericho
Come see me.

Drives: Chevrolet Line-up
Send a message via Yahoo to Jericho
i can't see ebay from here, Ahhhhhhhh
Vin#30271
Jericho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:05 AM   #76
jerseymike68
Account Suspended

Drives: black
Great links here
jerseymike68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 12:50 AM   #77
jerseymike68
Account Suspended

Drives: black
nice sources!
jerseymike68 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2009, 01:59 AM   #78
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

IPSmotorsports.net has a pfadt sway bar that i just bought. ill let you guys know how well it performs once i get my car back from paint..they are in ohio so they part should be here before the car gets done next week..lol..heres the link.

http://www.ipsmotorsports.net/produc...oducts_id=3605

they have some other stuff for camaros there too..so check this site out. i also bought that cold air intake for my V6, so far its the best performance upgrade ive installed..it added a ton more power and take off speed. it added a crazy deep sound, it really does sound like a small V8. and it has this remarkable whirl sound and hiss when the car gets into the high RPMs and the intake pulls air..sounds soo cool..

ill get the brand when i get the car back and post if for those who may want to install it..hell if i get this turbo Oct.4th i may just be selling mine. i ordered it before these guys contacted me about turboing my car..or to save an eventual argument attempting to turbo my car. but check out this sway bar. its a bit more expensive than the eibach ones but ima try it out anyway..

ill let you know how well it works.i live in W.V. so id be the best to test any handling mods. maybe someone with the eibach bar can post what they think so you guys have two different views from two different companies that make the same part.
Old 09-22-2009, 05:48 PM   #79
TIE FIGHTR
Cousin of Foo

Drives: 2010 2LT RS BLACK/BEIGE
oem exhaust and airbox upgrades

has anyone here added the factory LLT exhaust upgrade kit and/or LLT airbox? Is it really worth the extra $1500?

Ordering on 9/23.
TIE FIGHTR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-22-2009, 09:57 PM   #80
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

i bought an aftermarket cool air intake off the web..one of the best ones out there..it said it adds an additioal 20 hp..i dont know about that but it does add a ton of power and it makes the car have such an incredible sound..its has a very deep growl now, deeper than any other V6 ive ever heard, and a really cool burst of air sound like the same sound a turbo kit has...i love it. and i have stock pipes.ill be adding that pdfaft swar bar as soon as i get my car back from paint..so ill let you guys know how it drives after install, and ill post pics. hopefully installation process pics too.
Old 09-22-2009, 10:10 PM   #81
bigd1276
2017 HyperBlue 2SS

Drives: 2017 HyperBlue Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohrg Beast View Post
i bought an aftermarket cool air intake off the web..one of the best ones out there..it said it adds an additioal 20 hp..i dont know about that but it does add a ton of power and it makes the car have such an incredible sound..its has a very deep growl now, deeper than any other V6 ive ever heard, and a really cool burst of air sound like the same sound a turbo kit has...i love it. and i have stock pipes.ill be adding that pdfaft swar bar as soon as i get my car back from paint..so ill let you guys know how it drives after install, and ill post pics. hopefully installation process pics too.
What kind of CAI did you buy? How much, if I can ask?

2010 IBM 2LT RS......Traded for.....
2012 IBM 2SS RS......Traded for.....
2017 HBM 2SS
bigd1276 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:09 AM   #82
scrming
Red Brick of Vengeance!

Drives: 12 Second Brick
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mohrg Beast View Post
do you have anything to back up your claims? dyno sheet, times slips, etc?

sorry, but I would never confuse simple intake sound with a turbo... extremely different sounds...
scrming is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2009, 05:27 AM   #83
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Jesus you really cant help yourself can you. stop quoting me..if you dont like what i say stop reading my posts. i simply said that they posted in the item description that it gives an extra 20 hp..and i clearly said that im not sure if it does but it feels like it has a ton more power..thats all..you really need to give this shit a rest man..to put it shortly STOP FOLLOWING ME THROUGH THIS DAMNED FORUM.
Old 09-23-2009, 05:28 AM   #84
Mohrg Beast
TURBO HUNTER!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigd1276 View Post
What kind of CAI did you buy? How much, if I can ask?
you know what ill have to check that..i put it on the day before my car had to go to the paint shop again..let me see if i can find it on the internet again..cause i have a terrible memory when it comes to names..ill post it as soon as i find it.