Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Audio, Video, Bluetooth, Navigation, Radar, Electronics Forum

Old 03-20-2013, 10:04 PM   #15
Dr. Evil

Drives: 2013 SS
Mine works sometimes and others it doesnt. It has a mind of its own. I have to open up the Pandora on my phone before starting the car most times for it to pair up and allow me to use the radio controls for the Pandora. Once working it sometimes just shuts off while driving. It didnt do this 6 months ago. I drove 9 hours to Biloxi, Ms and used Pandora the whole drive just fine. Now not so much.
Dr. Evil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 08:50 PM   #16
Chevy girl 13

Drives: 2013 Camaro
Pandora

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sqwirtle View Post
I'm sure this has come up a lot but I dont think I have found a concrete solution when the MyLink is involved.

I have a 2013 with the MyLink. The Pandora app on the home screen is always grayed out. I can open pandora on my phone and put the MyLink on Bluetooth and it will work but this kind of defeats the point of the Pandora app with MyLink.

I have my LG Nexus 4 paired via BT and I have no problems with phone calls and like I previously said, the BT audio does work.

If I open Pandora on my phone and go to advanced settings, I do have "Bluetooth for Automotive" checked off.

I would like to add that when I first had the car, I had a Samsung Nexus S that worked with the Pandora MyLink. Now I can't remember if this problem happened before I swithced phones or not. I am pretty sure it did and started being problematic with the Nexus S but I could be wrong.

Does anyone have a solution or any ideas?
I don't have that advanced setting in my Pandora. I have an iPhone 5. Pandora frayed out on my touchscreen in my car from one of the updates I am assuming. It only worked when I bought the car. It's last iPhone update messed up my BT as well. It pauses again and won't go back on. I used to be able to go into my iPhone and toggle from Camaro to phone back to Camaro in my music and it would work again. Now that spot is gone since this last update which I hate. The only good thing is iTunes radio which Works with BT as well.
Chevy girl 13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-25-2013, 10:41 PM   #17
BigPopa71

Drives: Dark Knight
As long as my phone us close enough to link to the car via Bluetooth my buttons on my Pandora and Stitcher buttons are active.
BigPopa71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2013, 05:24 AM   #18
The Stig
knows 2 facts about ducks

Drives: ...and they're both wrong
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy girl 13 View Post
I don't have that advanced setting in my Pandora. I have an iPhone 5. Pandora frayed out on my touchscreen in my car from one of the updates I am assuming. It only worked when I bought the car. It's last iPhone update messed up my BT as well. It pauses again and won't go back on. I used to be able to go into my iPhone and toggle from Camaro to phone back to Camaro in my music and it would work again. Now that spot is gone since this last update which I hate. The only good thing is iTunes radio which Works with BT as well.
My pandora only works when the phone is plugged in.
Old 09-26-2013, 06:16 AM   #19
nyrfan
Let's go Rangers!

Drives: 13' AGM 2SS/RS L99
Pandora works though BT for me with zero issues.
Old 09-26-2013, 07:46 AM   #20
Chevy girl 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyrfan View Post
Pandora works though BT for me with zero issues.
On your touchscreen? And what phone? Mine works through BT but not the screen.Spotify and all that works through BT no plugging in. Just can't use the touch screen
Old 09-26-2013, 11:59 AM   #21
Jalberdi99

Drives: 2014 Summit White 2SS/RS M6
mine works thought BT. some times the Pandora button on mylink is grey. what i do is just disconnect the BT on my phone and connected back up again and it comes on. but recently is been working just fine.
Old 09-26-2013, 11:49 PM   #22
Chevy girl 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalberdi99 View Post
mine works thought BT. some times the Pandora button on mylink is grey. what i do is just disconnect the BT on my phone and connected back up again and it comes on. but recently is been working just fine.
What kind of phone? I have an iPhone and just updated the software which I think made it worse. Greyed out on screen still.works but not with the screen. Never did. And I don't have the advanced var setting on Pandora like someone else mentioned on this string.
Old 09-27-2013, 08:01 AM   #23
Jalberdi99

Drives: 2014 Summit White 2SS/RS M6
i got a android
Old 09-28-2013, 12:39 AM   #24
BigPopa71

Drives: Dark Knight
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chevy girl 13 View Post
On your touchscreen? And what phone? Mine works through BT but not the screen.Spotify and all that works through BT no plugging in. Just can't use the touch screen
I have an HTC EVO 4G ang mine works flawlessly on the touch screen
BigPopa71 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2013, 04:36 PM   #25
nuflat

Drives: 2017 Camaro RS 2LT Nightfall Grey
According to my owners manual it says in order to use Pandora, you must have the app on your phone and the phone plugged in via USB. I already had it on my iPhone but I had to delete it and reinstall and when I plugged it in via USB it worked.

Launching Pandora
Connect the iPhone, iPad, or iPod
touch to the USB port, or connect
an Android or BlackBerry through

Bluetooth. See
Auxiliary Devices on

page 40
or Bluetooth on page 71.

For first-time use, set up stations
before connecting to the vehicle.
The Pandora icon will be available
on the Home Page and the source
pop-up displays if the latest
application is installed on the device.

nuflat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2023, 08:55 PM   #26
Rob GTO

Drives: 2006 Pontiac GTO
I figured it out. You have to go into your app setting from your phones app menu. Then enable permission to be controlled by nearby devices . Restart re pair to my link again with pandora open on your phone and it will start working
Rob GTO is offline   Reply With Quote