Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Vararam
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Camaro V6 LLT Engine, Exhaust, and Bolt-Ons

Closed Thread

Old 09-30-2014, 10:29 AM   #141
Desertion

Drives: 2010 1LT/RS Transformer Edition
On another note, I would completely understand if you've tried this particular throttle controller. But you haven't so I just don't understand why you want to scare people away. In a sense it's like saying 2 cars built by different companies are the same
Old 09-30-2014, 10:35 AM   #142
DarkneSS
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS/RS 6MT
Quote:
Originally Posted by Desertion View Post
I didn't say to be quiet, It's your right to free speech, I said do it in another thread in the logical way that the forums are intended to be used if you want to get technical.
No you said, "here's a money back guarantee so I don't see why not try it but if you don't want to buy one then go start your own thread and complain if you have nothing else better to do. ."

So in other words you decided to be a jerk.

And the logical way a forum is used is for discussion of topics in threads. The topic of this thread is the product therefore my posts are relevant and do not necessitate the creation of an additional thread. The main post on which mine are based is the VENDOR'S assertion of my supposed lack of knowledge, which is in this thread, so logically further discussion related to that is appropriately carried out within this thread instead of a separate one.

So your assertion of" do it in another thread", is illogical by the nature of forums in general. If you do not like the truth I'm giving, simply put me on your block list or attempt to debate any one of my contentions.

Your desire that I stop posting is not valid or necessary for this discussion, so perhaps you are wasting time.

Quote:
On another note, I would completely understand if you've tried this particular throttle controller. But you haven't so I just don't understand why you want to scare people away. In a sense it's like saying 2 cars built by different companies are the same
Its simple, the vendor tried to claim I don't know what I'm talking about and I do. I don't need to have tried the product out, I understand exactly what it does and can conceptualize how my car would perform with it installed and have testimony from people who have used it.
Old 09-30-2014, 10:51 AM   #143
Desertion

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkneSS View Post
No you said, "here's a money back guarantee so I don't see why not try it but if you don't want to buy one then go start your own thread and complain if you have nothing else better to do. ."

So in other words you decided to be a jerk.

And the logical way a forum is used is for discussion of topics in threads. The topic of this thread is the product therefore my posts are relevant and do not necessitate the creation of an additional thread. The main post on which mine are based is the VENDOR'S assertion of my supposed lack of knowledge, which is in this thread, so logically further discussion related to that is appropriately carried out within this thread instead of a separate one.

So your assertion of" do it in another thread", is illogical by the nature of forums in general. If you do not like the truth I'm giving, simply put me on your block list or attempt to debate any one of my contentions.

Your desire that I stop posting is not valid or necessary for this discussion, so perhaps you are wasting time.

Its simple, the vendor tried to claim I don't know what I'm talking about and I do. I don't need to have tried the product out, I understand exactly what it does and can conceptualize how my car would perform with it installed and have testimony from people who have used it.
My apologies for coming off as a jerk, I'm enjoying the product just thought you should at least try it, but never mind don't think your mind can be changed
Old 09-30-2014, 11:04 AM   #144
DarkneSS
Account Suspended

Quote:
My apologies for coming off as a jerk, I'm enjoying the product just thought you should at least try it, but never mind don't think your mind can be changed
If someone can provide evidence refuting my claims then I will change my mind and praise the product. The product claims to reduce throttle response time but in reality only increases throttle input, giving the illusion of reduced throttle response time to users who do not know any better and thus the product is misleading.
Old 09-30-2014, 11:50 AM   #145
RickRay
INJACC

Drives: 2010 CGM 2LT/RS AUTO
Quote:
If someone can provide evidence refuting my claims then I will change my mind and praise the product. The product claims to reduce throttle response time but in reality only increases throttle input, giving the illusion of reduced throttle response time to users who do not know any better and thus the product is misleading.
***The product claims to reduce throttle response time but in reality only increases throttle input***
For me this means the same thing
Member of 'Club Elite' #70
2LT/RS Auto / Solo HFC / Solo Mach X-LLT J-Pipe / JBA Headers Shorty
CAI - Cold Air Inductions / VMAX TB / Trifecta Tune
Hotchkis Max Strut Brace / Blade Dovetail Spoiler / Elite Catch Can
ACS T3 Hood Ports / T2 Bumper Ports / T2 Splitter / ACS T1 Led Light Kit
ACS Rockers / ACS Composite Hood Liner / ACS Upper Rear Quarter Ports
ACS Front Wheel Mud Flaps / ACS Rear Wheel Mud Flaps / Vitesse Throttle Controller
Pedders Drop Suspension / BMR Lower Control Arms / Style 41 ZL1 Wheels /
Oracle Afterburners / Oracle Concept SMD Side markers
Complete SS Brembo Brakes Set
Old 09-30-2014, 11:54 AM   #146
Desertion

Quote:
http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=378840
Does this review do anything for ya? If not I'll stop wasting my time lol
Old 09-30-2014, 11:54 AM   #147
CamaroLS

Drives: 2014 Blue Ray Met. Camaro 1SS Vert
Ok you have made your point time and time again. So now all your doing is beating it into the ground! Everybody has their right to their own opinion so why don't you let the people who want to buy it do so and trying it out for themselves. I myself do not care how it gets me there in theory all I know it gets me there and I can feel it for myself on my own car. I am truly happy with the results and it gives me control over how I want my camaro to respond when I hit the throttle. I would rather push on the pedal slightly to get my desired feel than have to mash it to the floor to get the same feeling. I have people in my club who have the other controller Sprint Booster and it does not have as many settings and it does not work like this one does. They have alot of happy customers already and will have more satisfied customers once they order and receive theirs. I bought a ported throttle body for around the same price as this and was very disappointed after installation because I did not feel any difference compared to stock in hoping it would eliminate that dead spot. So for the throttle controller to somehow make the camaro feel different I feel like my money was well spent and not wasted like on the ported throttle body. Thanks
Old 09-30-2014, 12:04 PM   #148
Nutbutt

Drives: 2011 RJT 2LT/RS Convertible
There has been evidence posted on the delay from the throttle lever :
Vitessee Throttle Controller Review SS_LS3_M6 http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=378840
The controller is amplifying the signal as soon as it starts to move to overcome the lag in the pedal input, significantly cutting down on the delay.
I would like to see your evidence that there is no delay in the output of the pedal circuit. All I see are statement about other controllers. You are right that the controller is amplifying the pedal output which eliminates the lag built in to the pedal which results in the quicker engine reaction.
Old 09-30-2014, 01:14 PM   #149
goldcoastmat

Drives: 2013 2SS/RS convertable
I have this installed, and I love it, It's in my sig on mod lists now.

Most of what DarkneSS has said is accurate, few notable exceptions. The post above mine has a link that show's it does more than just reach %100 faster.

It seems that 85% throttle open is as far as it goes with the pedal to the floor. Thats with the controller. without he's showing 67% with the pedal to the floor.

However lets assume for a moment this isn't true, that all this device does is simply controls the pedal sensitivity;

Well thats what I thought it did when I initially paid for it, would have been worth every penny to me if that was it.

I didn't make the first 100, I paid $180+ for this with shipping. I don't regret that, just being able to control the pedal sensitivity on the fly is worth that to me. I honestly didn't believe it changed WOT until I saw that review, It seemed from the seat that it did but I assumed my feeling was incorrect. There is still some chance he's getting false readings, again though I'm a happy camper either way.

I have yet to see a single negative statement from anyone that purchased it and installed it on their vehicle. I've researched a bunch of mods for my car and can't say that about to many. The fact that the only person complaining is someone who doesn't own it is a testament to how good this thing is IMNSHO.

Mods list to long to fit in sig now lol

Check build thread

http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=377507
Old 09-30-2014, 01:18 PM   #150
horizon670

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro 2LT / RS / Auto
DarkneSS does not want to accept the fact that this Throttle Controller is different than others available on the market.
He also does not accept the fact that this Controller does actually work and makes a noticeable difference in the Throttle response.

We've spent the last 12 months researching and learning about how to make it do what it does today.

We have more than 150 Happy customers and a lot more coming, only positive tests and reviews / not One single negative review / not One customer who returned his Controller! knowing they have a 100% money back if not satisfied with their purchase. More than 100 customers on the waiting list !

Yes, a forum is an open place to express your opinion but your opinion will only be taken in consideration if you actually tried the product you claim doesn't work.

You've expressed your opinion and we respect that, I ask you in return that you respect those who have actually tried it and liked it and are enjoying their driving because of the way their car feels after they've installed our controller.

I don't have time to convince anyone or prove to anyone that our Controller works.

Our new Controller have made lots of Happy customers, including me.
I drive my car every day and I'm very proud of what we have accomplished.

Vitesse Motorsports have existed for a few years now. This is not our first or only product. We have over 1000 Happy customers who have been enjoying our products.

Maybe all these 150 customers are wrong, maybe you're the Only one who's right. Who knows !
Old 09-30-2014, 01:29 PM   #151
c_cook94

Drives: 2011 Rally Yellow 1LT
I would buy if I had the money
Old 09-30-2014, 02:44 PM   #152
slotwheels

Drives: like a bat out of hell
I was one of the first 100 people to purchase the throttle controller and I am very happy with it. I might not know how it work but I do know it works great for me. Just my 2 cents.
Old 09-30-2014, 03:31 PM   #153
gr8daneh
460 RWHP 420 RWTQ

Drives: 2SS/RS - IBM LS3 M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by horizon670 View Post
DarkneSS does not want to accept the fact that this Throttle Controller is different than others available on the market.
He also does not accept the fact that this Controller does actually work and makes a noticeable difference in the Throttle response.

We've spent the last 12 months researching and learning about how to make it do what it does today.

We have more than 150 Happy customers and a lot more coming, only positive tests and reviews / not One single negative review / not One customer who returned his Controller! knowing they have a 100% money back if not satisfied with their purchase. More than 100 customers on the waiting list !

Yes, a forum is an open place to express your opinion but your opinion will only be taken in consideration if you actually tried the product you claim doesn't work.

You've expressed your opinion and we respect that, I ask you in return that you respect those who have actually tried it and liked it and are enjoying their driving because of the way their car feels after they've installed our controller.

I don't have time to convince anyone or prove to anyone that our Controller works.

Our new Controller have made lots of Happy customers, including me.
I drive my car every day and I'm very proud of what we have accomplished.

Vitesse Motorsports have existed for a few years now. This is not our first or only product. We have over 1000 Happy customers who have been enjoying our products.

Maybe all these 150 customers are wrong, maybe you're the Only one who's right. Who knows !
Should I be adding my name to a list somewhere? I would like to purchase one.
Old 09-30-2014, 03:41 PM   #154
DarkneSS
Account Suspended

Vendor sent me a PM similar to what he has already posted here. Still HAS NOT refuted my contention that his product is inherently misleading and falsely advertised.

He then went into detail about an ambiguous business deal/question I asked about in return for me TAKING down my posts.

If he wasn't lying, why even entertain the thought?

Closed Thread