Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > 5th Gen Camaro SS LS LT General Discussions

Old 05-05-2010, 11:52 AM   #211
MyIBMssRS

Drives: 10 IBM SS RS/14 1500 Z71
This is a pointless poll. Why would you want to be a fanboy? A fanboy is an ignornant, one-sided, often mis-informed person who only likes one or the other. There are good things about both of these cars (Challengers too). And without all 3 there are no 'Pony wars'.
MyIBMssRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 11:56 AM   #212
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyIBMssRS View Post
This is a pointless poll. Why would you want to be a fanboy? A fanboy is an ignornant, one-sided, often mis-informed person who only likes one or the other. There are good things about both of these cars (Challengers too). And without all 3 there are no 'Pony wars'.
But then again, without fanboys(and girls) there wouldn't be pony war either.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 01:11 PM   #213
TaylorRyanSS
COTW: 12/13/10

Drives: 1969 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps-gunkie View Post
You're missing the point. If I have to say something though, the fake mail slot.
I like the mailslot, it looks better with it than without. I put vinyls on the gills as well because they are not real. There is not 1 thing I would change on the Camaro.

"Are you one of those boys who prefer cars to women? - I'm one of those boys that appreciates a fine body, regardless of the make."
1969 CAMARO JOURNAL: http://www.camaro5.com/forums/showthread.php?t=341239 | FACEBOOK: http://www.facebook.com/taylor.ryan.apt | GRAPHIC DESIGN: www.aptdesigns.net
TaylorRyanSS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2010, 01:25 PM   #214
stand-al0ne
Rev Couture

Drives: 2010 LS Camaro & 2013 Rav4 Ltd
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfair View Post
You would really like them to post over 9 million mustangs sold? lol
Im not even sure anymore...both "yes" and "no" have good and bad things you could derive from them.
Old 05-05-2010, 11:09 PM   #215
MyIBMssRS

Drives: 10 IBM SS RS/14 1500 Z71
Quote:
Originally Posted by motorhead View Post
But then again, without fanboys(and girls) there wouldn't be pony war either.
Sure there would. Intelligent car guys (and girls) would buy them because they would test drive them equally and make an informed decision. Instead of just buying something because of its name.
MyIBMssRS is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 08:26 AM   #216
FASTRNL

Drives: HyperBlue20162SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelo117le View Post
funny how people only mention the races they won and never their losses...good for you i'll drink to that
No don't get me wrong I've lost to a mustang or two but nothing new all of them were like 03-04 not to many people around where I live have newer musatngs that are really putting out the horses.. well at least not to many that I've seen. most of them are still stock or are mildly modified. i.e. a pulley, cold air, or exhaust and they just don't keep up. I have pride for all american muscle.
FASTRNL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 11:43 AM   #217
louperrault
Former 2010 owner :(

Drives: 2011 Siverado C/C
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ject View Post

Its a cheating contest really. I can make it jump another 2k again. No worries.... but need a legit poll that isn't based off cookies to get a none cheating vote. Hopefully Car and driver notices and changes the poll.

Camaro - 3558
Mustang - 6756
None - 1024
C&D will not change a thing because of thier bias against the Camaro. I neither trust them or read thier crap. I own both and the Camaro outguns the stang. They have to supercharge the stang just to catch the Camaro. You will not get what you want from C&D unless you love ford
Old 05-06-2010, 11:54 AM   #218
Unfair
Banned

Drives: 2001 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by louperrault View Post
C&D will not change a thing because of thier bias against the Camaro. I neither trust them or read thier crap. I own both and the Camaro outguns the stang. They have to supercharge the stang just to catch the Camaro. You will not get what you want from C&D unless you love ford
What do you think about motortrend?
btw 2011 mustang GT isn't supercharged.
Unfair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 10:00 PM   #219
92heritagers

Drives: '92 Camaro RS Heritage Edition
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unfair View Post
Yes to bust on people that cheat, you have a soft spot for cheaters?
I don't even know what a one note johnny is, enjoy your day.
No, no soft spot for cheaters, just pointing out how you seem to enjoy droning on and on endlessly. Here is your definition. I think this fits you perfectly; According to urbandictionary.com, a One Note Johnny is "Someone who constantly talks about the same thing over and over again as if they had no idea that they were notorious for talking about the same thing over and over again.
"I hate to be a one note johnny but goddamn, <insert annoying poll cheating reference here>"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...0Note%20Johnny
92heritagers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 11:13 PM   #220
Sax1031

Drives: 2000 Mustang GT
Quote:
Originally Posted by louperrault View Post
lol

just to catch the camaro. More like smoke the shit out of the SS.
Sax1031 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2010, 11:16 PM   #221
motorhead

Drives: Love the one you're with
Quote:
Originally Posted by MyIBMssRS View Post
Sure there would. Intelligent car guys (and girls) would buy them because they would test drive them equally and make an informed decision. Instead of just buying something because of its name.
You missed my point. Sure people would still buy ,but what I was talking about is pony wars. Without fanboys going at each other we would just all get along and respect each others rides. Thus no more war.
motorhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 08:41 AM   #222
Maa107
Someone give me a Camaro!

Drives: '09HHR
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sax1031 View Post
lol

just to catch the camaro. More like smoke the shit out of the SS.
:troll:
Old 05-07-2010, 09:01 AM   #223
Unfair
Banned

Drives: 2001 Camaro SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by 92heritagers View Post
No, no soft spot for cheaters, just pointing out how you seem to enjoy droning on and on endlessly. Here is your definition. I think this fits you perfectly; According to urbandictionary.com, a One Note Johnny is "Someone who constantly talks about the same thing over and over again as if they had no idea that they were notorious for talking about the same thing over and over again.
"I hate to be a one note johnny but goddamn, <insert annoying poll cheating reference here>"

http://www.urbandictionary.com/defin...0Note%20Johnny
Cheaters cheated on this poll cheat cheat cheat, well then I guess I am a one note johnny luckily people from the internet can't hurt my feelings :P
Unfair is offline   Reply With Quote