Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Forced Induction - V8

Old 11-05-2018, 06:10 PM   #29
Nighthawk89

Drives: 2011 Camaro 2Ss M6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zl1dad View Post
Camarofest9??? Wanna put your money where your mouth is???

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk
Feel free to Come out to Cali and get your @ss handed to you in your stock Zl1 claiming 700rwhp... SMH.. hopefully it sounds cool claiming fake numbers and running your mouth over the internet...
Nighthawk89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 06:21 PM   #30
Zl1dad
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 zl1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nighthawk89 View Post
Feel free to Come out to Cali and get your @ss handed to you in your stock Zl1 claiming 700rwhp... SMH.. hopefully it sounds cool claiming fake numbers and running your mouth over the internet...
First of all i would never come to Cali for any reason. Last state in the country i would visit. And 2nd who the hell do you think you are telling me what my car has or doesnt have??? Are you internet mind reader???

Btr stage 4, trunnions, id850s, 2.45/8.66, long tubes, full corsa, heat x, ice tank, 100octane. Like i said 700+rwhp. You ain't gapping shit. And i shift it. You probably have one of those funny things that do it for you.

Where's your time slips to back up your mouth???? And this isnt dialed in yet.

Last edited by Zl1dad; 11-05-2018 at 06:34 PM.
Zl1dad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 06:44 PM   #31
Nighthawk89

Quote:
First of all i would never come to Cali for any reason. Last state in the country i would visit. And 2nd who the hell do you think you are telling me what my car has or doesnt have??? Are you internet mind reader???

Btr stage 4, trunnions, id850s, 2.45/8.66, long tubes, full corsa, heat x, ice tank, 100octane. Like i said 700+rwhp. You ain't gapping shit. And i shift it. You probably have one of those funny things that do it for you.

Where's your time slips to back up your mouth???? And this isnt dialed in yet.

Are you still rambling? Do you also sit when you pee? cause you sure act Like a female.... And yes brotha,, Idk if you missed my build thread from your beginning shit talking but my car is going to be pushing north of 800 at the wheels on a much more well rounded setup then your piecemealed ZL1... SMH...
Old 11-05-2018, 06:48 PM   #32
Zl1dad
Account Suspended

Quote:
Are you still rambling? Do you also sit when you pee? cause you sure act Like a female.... And yes brotha,, Idk if you missed my build thread from your beginning shit talking but my car is going to be pushing north of 800 at the wheels on a much more well rounded setup then your piecemealed ZL1... SMH...
Right..... Car doesnt even run but wanna talk shit about what i do or don't have. Ok well when i port my blower, heads and go e85 ill be over 800 @ the wheels. So since we are talking what we may have..... And i love how ss guys always wanna talk shit about a zl1 when you probably have a good amount of zl1 parts on your build. Are you still rambling???

Old 11-05-2018, 06:52 PM   #33
Zl1dad
Account Suspended

Quote:
Well rounded setup??? But running a sbe..... Right, so throw a bunch of fuel at it, some boost, on stock internals but make sure your driveline doesnt break. My STOCK driveline will hold 1000hp in my , what did you say mealpieced Zl1. Let my know how that rod through the side of your block works out. Also didnt see head studs on your well rounded build either so let me know when you stretch your head bolts and blow your head gasket.

Old 11-05-2018, 07:01 PM   #34
Nighthawk89

Quote:
Right..... Car doesnt even run but wanna talk shit about what i do or don't have. Ok well when i port my blower, heads and go e85 ill be over 800 @ the wheels. So since we are talking what we may have..... And i love how ss guys always wanna talk shit about a zl1 when you probably have a good amount of zl1 parts on your build. Are you still rambling???

LMAO.. May have? Bud. My car already makes in the mid 700's on its current setup.. Thats on an eddy current dyno if that means anything to you and your "MY car should make" None-sense. But yes, after this next round of mods my car will be in the 800's.. No ZL1 parts on my build but keep running your mouth like a female from the get-go..
Old 11-05-2018, 07:07 PM   #35
Zl1dad
Account Suspended

I said something about the ugly ass retro steering wheel in general. Nothing about your ride or your power. You wanna assume you can gap someone then assume there car is stock then assume they are claiming fake numbers and assume your build is better. But mines not going to blow up the sbe like yours. Just make sure you remember this conversation when you go boom.

Old 11-05-2018, 07:20 PM   #36
Nighthawk89

Quote:
I said something about the ugly ass retro steering wheel in general. Nothing about your ride or your power. You wanna assume you can gap someone then assume there car is stock then assume they are claiming fake numbers and assume your build is better. But mines not going to blow up the sbe like yours. Just make sure you remember this conversation when you go boom.

LMAO.. You Crack me up.. "Nothing about my ride" yet comments on my steering wheel just to hear themselves talk... Are you that lonely you have to troll peoples threads? The purpose of this thread is to push my SBE further before my fully forged long block goes in.. You assume that a SBE LS3 can only hold XXX amount of power before "Throwing a rod" yet there are plenty of builds on this forum for instance pushing north of 1XXX on SBE.. Maybe you can do some further research before commenting on a topic you know absolutely nothing about. Sure.. With a piecemeal build like yours.. Rookie tuning...inadequate fuel and someone who knows not how to drive then sure....you've got your rod.. Ill take my chances.. And if it does throw a rod then so be it.. On to the next stage of my build that you'd still see the taillights of...
Old 11-05-2018, 07:26 PM   #37
Zl1dad
Account Suspended

Quote:
LMAO.. You Crack me up.. "Nothing about my ride" yet comments on my steering wheel just to hear themselves talk... Are you that lonely you have to troll peoples threads? The purpose of this thread is to push my SBE further before my fully forged long block goes in.. You assume that a SBE LS3 can only hold XXX amount of power before "Throwing a rod" yet there are plenty of builds on this forum for instance pushing north of 1XXX on SBE.. Maybe you can do some further research before commenting on a topic you know absolutely nothing about. Sure.. With a piecemeal build like yours.. Rookie tuning...inadequate fuel and someone who knows not how to drive then sure....you've got your rod.. Ill take my chances.. And if it does throw a rod then so be it.. On to the next stage of my build that you'd still see the taillights of...
And there you go assuming making you look like a bigger ass. My car is tuned by ted jannetty and i have a livernois pump with twin 300lph dw pumps which actually flow 340lph. Apparently i need a pm3 to correct fpcm from over heating and pulling power from pumps, but anyways.

Good for guys making 1000+ sbe, but how long will it last???????? And you probably pay someone to build your toys for you.

Old 11-05-2018, 07:28 PM   #38
Zl1dad
Account Suspended

Quote:
Oh and wanna call my 850 injectors on 93 inadequate says the guy using 1000cc injectors to run e85 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Looks to me like you need some 1300cc injectors says the guy with adequate fuel supply. Lmao. So your not going to throw a rod first your going to melt a piston
Old 11-05-2018, 07:34 PM   #39
Zl1dad
Account Suspended

Or you can push your injectors and run 1200 cc, looks like your still about 200cc short...... And before you ask this is 900@the crank therefore your 800 at the wheels.

Old 11-05-2018, 07:36 PM   #40
Nighthawk89

Quote:
And there you go assuming making you look like a bigger ass. My car is tuned by ted jannetty and i have a livernois pump with twin 300lph dw pumps which actually flow 340lph. Apparently i need a pm3 to correct fpcm from over heating and pulling power from pumps, but anyways.

Good for guys making 1000+ sbe, but how long will it last???????? And you probably pay someone to build your toys for you.

Alrighty well I'm done conversing with a female.... Find another thread to troll on someones steering wheel..... Best of luck to you man!
Old 11-05-2018, 08:43 PM   #41
eLeSthree

Drives: 2011 Camaro SS 6sp
And round two goes to zl1dad.

Ding ding ding! Fight!

2010 CTS-V A6 - "Stock" SOLD
630whp 658wtq

2024 F-150 RCSB 5.0 4x4
waiting for tunes...
eLeSthree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-05-2018, 08:59 PM   #42