Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Off-topic Discussions > Gaming Lounge

Old 07-08-2011, 09:25 AM   #99
jcamaro
Obsessed Much?

Drives: 2015 Silver 1SS/RS M6
It's worth it if you enjoyed the game at all before you last played. If you got really burned out and stopped having fun completely, its more of the same. New heroics and daily questing is fun if you like that sort of thing though.

This was my last week raiding full time with my guild. My wife is home in the evenings (she was previously going to night classes) so she doesn't want me spending that much type playing without her. She plays, too. But there isn't an open raid spot for her, it's a small 10 man raiding guild. We got 4/7 bosses down by the 2nd week. Thats not bad considering our raid time was cut in half last week and we had 0 experience from PTR on the bosses.

I still enjoy doing the new daily quests, there are some really good rewards once you finally get the last phases of the area open. My main is a blacksmith so I'll be making all the weapons patterns eventually. Hopefully that'll make some decent bank. I have loads of material saved up, just need to wait a few more days I think before I'm at that point in the questing.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:48 AM   #100
Z28RockStar

Drives: 2SS/RS CGM 6M, 2007 Harley Deluxe
Talking ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS!

These are only SOME of my 85s lol AND it's older pictures!

Attached Images

Old 07-10-2011, 12:51 AM   #101
Z28RockStar

and yeah even though I'm not as addicted / hardcore as I was in vanilla and Burning Crusade I do still have all my 4 accounts haha! I play with the wife and kids, had 5 accounts at one time just before LK came out cos I was bored and multiboxxing but I got tired of that and gave one account to my cousin lol
Old 07-10-2011, 02:01 AM   #102
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
I can't believe this thread is still here. Glad no one here sends me death threats from my actions in game.

Haven't played since just before the IC release, right after I got my 10 and 25 man achievement for Algalon

I might be playing SWTOR, hopefully it's a good game. WoW just got boring.
Old 07-10-2011, 04:41 AM   #103
Eric's Blue

Drives: Cybergray 1SS
I quit playing when I found out they were going to give nubs my Amani Warbear... that was the last straw. That was one of the hardest things I ve ever had to work for, week after week of chasing that timer. When Blizz reverts back to BC mechanics, Ill consider going back.

I find Rift to be a nice casual entertaining game. Much more diversity.
Old 07-10-2011, 07:50 PM   #104
JKBUMBLEBEE
TEAM LLT ! NY5thGEN

Drives: 2011 3.6L V6 328HP Camaro
i just reactivated my acct and got cataclysn .. anybody on bladefist??
Old 07-14-2011, 07:07 PM   #105
Z28RockStar

Talking BRO WRONG!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric's Blue View Post
I quit playing when I found out they were going to give nubs my Amani Warbear... that was the last straw. That was one of the hardest things I ve ever had to work for, week after week of chasing that timer. When Blizz reverts back to BC mechanics, Ill consider going back.

I find Rift to be a nice casual entertaining game. Much more diversity.
I agree kinda wrong HOWEVER they did make it PINK and a lil smaller so its not NEARLY AS COOL AS OUR REAL ORIGINAL BEARS! Whoohoo I had a blast getting my original bear!

Old 07-15-2011, 11:18 AM   #106
TSSUNAMI
It was ninety nine cents!

Drives: 2014 Jeep Wrangler
We should pick a server and roll up some lowbies and make a casual guild =D Would be fun to get on vent and shoot the sh*t too.
Old 07-16-2011, 03:24 AM   #107
Z28RockStar

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by TSSUNAMI View Post
We should pick a server and roll up some lowbies and make a casual guild =D Would be fun to get on vent and shoot the sh*t too.

Hmmm maybe lol, u a KB turner?? How long you been playing?
Old 07-16-2011, 06:44 AM   #108
kaveduck
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro SS V8- IOM
I hate that I even opened this thread...

I've been addicted to this f'n franchise since the original WC back in 1992... WoW basically consumed me from 02-07... years that I could have finished college and made something of myself... Not that I haven't made progress, just pissed I let this game get me to the point where I'm at... worst part is, I still play casually... as much as I hated the casual/hardcore differential... I like playing casual now and not being a slave to this game!!

I have made some awesome friendships though... met up with some people from various guilds I've been in and had some really good times!

All in all, I'd definetly like to get those years back... but you live and learn, I'll just never let something consume me like I did this game...
kaveduck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-17-2011, 03:29 AM   #109
Eric's Blue

Drives: Cybergray 1SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by kaveduck View Post
I hate that I even opened this thread...

I've been addicted to this f'n franchise since the original WC back in 1992... WoW basically consumed me from 02-07... years that I could have finished college and made something of myself... Not that I haven't made progress, just pissed I let this game get me to the point where I'm at... worst part is, I still play casually... as much as I hated the casual/hardcore differential... I like playing casual now and not being a slave to this game!!

I have made some awesome friendships though... met up with some people from various guilds I've been in and had some really good times!

All in all, I'd definetly like to get those years back... but you live and learn, I'll just never let something consume me like I did this game...

Pick your addiction. Lets be honest this one wont get you arrested and only costs 15 bucks a month. Its not the worst of all things. I play online games in spells, generally when I am trying to save money. It gives me something else to do other than go out and look for something to buy.
Old 07-17-2011, 12:30 PM   #110
Mindz
E.B.A.H.

Drives: you wild...
Location: In the happy padded room wearing a jacket that makes me hug myself...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric's Blue View Post
Pick your addiction. Lets be honest this one wont get you arrested or laid and only costs 15 bucks a month. Its not the worst of all things. I play online games in spells, generally when I am trying to save money. It gives me something else to do other than go out and look for something to buy.
fixed
Old 07-17-2011, 12:37 PM   #111
FastEddie
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 IOM LS3 2SS/RS Camaro
Ni Hao? Can I get Kings already please?! Thanks for the feast! Casts: Battle Shout. Level 80 Orc Arms Warrior All Tier Geared up! Wewt
FastEddie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2011, 07:22 PM   #112
kaveduck
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Chevy Camaro SS V8- IOM
Quote:
Originally Posted by FastEddie View Post
Ni Hao? Can I get Kings already please?! Thanks for the feast! Casts: Battle Shout. Level 80 Orc Arms Warrior All Tier Geared up! Wewt

WTB Like button...
kaveduck is offline   Reply With Quote