Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Phastek Performance
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2011 Camaro5 Fest (II)

Old 04-18-2011, 01:14 PM   #29
Milk 1027
Camaro➎ moderator

Drives: '13 BLK 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 View Post
Cough XXX Cough Cough...
I'm sure every one hit XXX at one point. Especially when we had the I-10 shut down.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sketti View Post
YOU BUNCH OF LAW BREAKERS!
Is that Sketti? The one that was flying by us evertime he got the chance? and the one that almost drove up the ramp of a truck on the highway?
Old 04-18-2011, 02:50 PM   #30
VR Baron
SoCal Camaro5 Race Team

Drives: 2021 Shadow Grey Camaro 2SS 1LE
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post
I'm sure every one hit XXX at one point. Especially when we had the I-10 shut down.

Is that Sketti? The one that was flying by us evertime he got the chance? and the one that almost drove up the ramp of a truck on the highway?
I saw that ramp truck, would have made a good ski jump

Wont cop to anything else though
VR Baron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:01 PM   #31
SA CHEVY
"HILLARY"

Drives: "HILLARY" :D
Quote:
Originally Posted by Milk 1027 View Post

We definitely were all XXX+ at one point getting on in Cabazon because I was going XXX and flying and got passed by Haddad Motorsports G8 . The funniest part of that is when I fly past a Civic who was in the slow lane and hear someone on the radio say "Guys, are we allowed to drive this fast?" and all of a sudden brake lights and Camaro's scattering all over to not hit each other or the traffic that we caught up to
Old 04-18-2011, 04:07 PM   #32
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by SA CHEVY View Post
We definitely were all XXX+ at one point getting on in Cabazon because I was going XXX and flying and got passed by Haddad Motorsports G8 . The funniest part of that is when I fly past a Civic who was in the slow lane and hear someone on the radio say "Guys, are we allowed to drive this fast?" and all of a sudden brake lights and Camaro's scattering all over to not hit each other or the traffic that we caught up to
We did have a blast heading to the Fest!! I don't know how many times I hit triple digits. I remember flying by Haddad's car only to get over and have that white one blow by me.
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:10 PM   #33
SA CHEVY
"HILLARY"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shardik2SS View Post
We did have a blast heading to the Fest!! I don't know how many times I hit triple digits. I remember flying by Haddad's car only to get over and have that white one blow by me.
Haha we sure did...I hit triple digits a few times just trying to stay caught up with everyone only to have everyone hit their brakes when I finally made it up there Was that you racing the G8 when we got on at Cabazon?
Old 04-18-2011, 04:16 PM   #34
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Quote:
Haha we sure did...I hit triple digits a few times just trying to stay caught up with everyone only to have everyone hit their brakes when I finally made it up there Was that you racing the G8 when we got on at Cabazon?
I would never "race". I wouldn't call what we were doing as racing, it was just spirited acceleration. I do think Haddad did race someone else though. I didn't want to get too out of line and take anymore chances than I already did.

Looking forward to knocking a few more beers back with you sometime. It was great meeting you bud.
Old 04-18-2011, 04:18 PM   #35
SSBUSDRVR

Drives: '11 2SS/RS IBM/BLK M6
Quote:
A$$hole sheriff patrol in Jefferson Davis Parish, Louisiana, pulled me over and gave me a ticket for 80 n a 70. He's worse than a d*ck, he's a dild*.
It wasn't Steven Seagal was it? Sorry to hear.

ProCharger Stage II D1X Race ,Monster Triple,Alky Control Meth Inj, Forgestar F14 Drag Version and a bunch of other blah blah blah.838/688 at 12lbs Street Friendly
SSBUSDRVR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 04:27 PM   #36
SA CHEVY
"HILLARY"

Quote:
I would never "race". I wouldn't call what we were doing as racing, it was just spirited acceleration. I do think Haddad did race someone else though. I didn't want to get too out of line and take anymore chances than I already did.

Looking forward to knocking a few more beers back with you sometime. It was great meeting you bud.
Of course not lol racing is saved for the drag strip

Spirited acceleration is a perfect term to describe it...or "Badass!!"

It was great meeting you too man and hopefully Ben gets a BBQ setup in Fresno for this summer and we can get some of the Nor Cal people and Bakersfield people to head there as somewhat of a C5FestII mini-reunion...
Old 04-18-2011, 04:52 PM   #37
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Quote:
Of course not lol racing is saved for the drag strip

Spirited acceleration is a perfect term to describe it...or "Badass!!"

It was great meeting you too man and hopefully Ben gets a BBQ setup in Fresno for this summer and we can get some of the Nor Cal people and Bakersfield people to head there as somewhat of a C5FestII mini-reunion...
Sounds like a plan. I'll be there, but I have a feeling I'll need to rent a room and stay overnight since I'm sure there will be alcohol involved.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:04 PM   #38
SA CHEVY
"HILLARY"

Quote:
Sounds like a plan. I'll be there, but I have a feeling I'll need to rent a room and stay overnight since I'm sure there will be alcohol involved.
As will I lol. I know not a lot of the Fresno people usually drink but I brought a bit of "Bakersfield" to the Fest and they were breaking from their norm for the weekend
Old 04-18-2011, 05:06 PM   #39
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Quote:
As will I lol. I know not a lot of the Fresno people usually drink but I brought a bit of "Bakersfield" to the Fest and they were breaking from their norm for the weekend
I will say that the Cali group and Texas boys did more than their fair share of alcohol consumption.
Old 04-18-2011, 05:08 PM   #40
SA CHEVY
"HILLARY"

Quote:
I will say that the Cali group and Texas boys did more than their fair share of alcohol consumption.
I would have to agree with you, definitely were the last two groups of people up (along with those darn Canadians eh!!)
Old 04-18-2011, 05:08 PM   #41
Redemption
Just Because!

Drives: 2010 SIM 2SSRS
Yes, I would say that during our CA caravan, we all got a little lucky...LOL So much fun with a shut down freeway! Our mini clip, after we slowed down to 85 or so...

Old 04-18-2011, 05:09 PM   #42
Chevyg1rl

Drives: Chevys
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAP'N B View Post
A$$hole sheriff patrol in Jefferson Davis Parish, Louisiana, pulled me over and gave me a ticket for 80 n a 70. He's worse than a d*ck, he's a dild*.
That sucks! The blaze off your hood probably blinded him - looked so sweet runnin the track.

Quote:
...hopefully Ben gets a BBQ setup in Fresno for this summer and we can get some of the Nor Cal people and Bakersfield people to head there as somewhat of a C5FestII mini-reunion...

No tix here, thank God. Coming through Pacheco Pass, I blew by a cop standing on the road with radar at about 85 and watched the mirror for @ 10 miles. Set the cruise at 78 after that.