Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Roto-Fab
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Members Area > Past Camaro Fests > 2011 Camaro5 Fest (II)

Old 04-18-2011, 08:06 PM   #1
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Drives: 2G1FT1EW9A9100666
I have a few “Thank yous” to hand out…

First, I would like to thank all the members who made it out to Camaro5 Fest II. I met a lot of great people and made a lot of new friends. It was a blast getting to know all of you; I had so much fun hanging out with all of you during the host hotel parking lot after parties. I enjoyed sharing beers and drinking “Blue Turtle Ritas” (If SilverTurtle ever offers to make you one just say “Yes please!” and thank me later) while trading Camaro stories. I have so many great memories of the fest that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Second, all the sponsors who set up an awesome vender’s alley for all of us to enjoy………It just kept going and going and going.

Third, the Camaro Team for all they have done for the Camaro community.

Fourth, those few members who volunteered their time to help the Mod Team out when ever we needed it. Thanks again guys, you were greatly appreciated.

And finally, the Mod Team… The friendships and laughs are never going to be forgotten; one word BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
KILLER74Z28 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 08:28 PM   #2
ElManny

Drives: 2010 CGM SS/RS COTW 7/5/2010
Send a message via AIM to ElManny
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 View Post

First, I would like to thank all the members who made it out to Camaro5 Fest II. I met a lot of great people and made a lot of new friends. It was a blast getting to know all of you; I had so much fun hanging out with all of you during the host hotel parking lot after parties. I enjoyed sharing beers and drinking “Blue Turtle Ritas” (If SilverTurtle ever offers to make you one just say “Yes please!” and thank me later) while trading Camaro stories. I have so many great memories of the fest that I will cherish for the rest of my life.

Second, all the sponsors who set up an awesome vender’s alley for all of us to enjoy………It just kept going and going and going.

Fourth, those few members who volunteered their time to help the Mod Team out when ever we needed it. Thanks again guys, you were greatly appreciated.

And finally, the Mod Team… The friendships and laughs are never going to be forgotten; one word BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!
it was great meeting you man! the BRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!! is gonna crack me up every time!
ElManny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 09:08 PM   #3
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
It was great meeting you as well bud. Thanks for letting me chill with you guys and sharing your beer after I'd ran out.

Thanks to you and everyone else who put forth their time and effort into making this event possible!!
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 10:57 PM   #4
CamaroSkooter
Retarded One-Legged Owl

Drives: 2010 Black Camaro 2SS
Every one of the mods made this event as bad ass as it could possibly be.

It is we that should be thanking you all!

My VIN = 2G1FK1EJ9A9105017
Build Date: 04-23-2009 according to:
http://www.compnine.com/vid.php
CamaroSkooter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2011, 11:10 PM   #5
Rogueleader0327

Drives: 2010 Camaro IBM 2SS/RS
It was great to meet everyone at the fest. My 2 boys loved checking out the cars and everyone was very nice to them when they asked a question. I got sunburned, spend alot of money, but it was all worth it in the end. Thank you for coming to Arizona and "baking" for a weekend. We do it every summer. I got alot of ideas to take back to the house. Thanks again everyone!!!
Rogueleader0327 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 12:50 AM   #6
The_Stache
SoCal Race Team #13

Drives: 2010 1SS:RS:LS3:SW
Was nice to meet you Killer! As i told 'G', I probably had more fun and made more memories helping out than if I had just gone and hung around!

See you next year, you can guarantee it!
Old 04-19-2011, 01:37 AM   #7
TAG UR IT
www.Camaro5store.com

Drives: 2014 ZL1 #705
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLER74Z28 View Post

I couldn't have said it better myself.

I met some GREAT people and man, it was great seeing you again.

Oh...and yeah!!! BRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!!!! You had me bawling, man!!!
Attached Images

TAG UR IT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 05:21 AM   #8
garcmol

Drives: 10 1LT SIM; 91 B4C sleeper Z
You guys pull off a great event every time! Looks like it was a blast. Hats off.
Old 04-19-2011, 09:03 AM   #9
Iwantone2
Voice Of The Voiceless

Drives: CGM 1SS RS
It was great to meet some of the mods! I still remember one word from when we were putting the bags together...

"Fabulous!!!"

Old 04-19-2011, 10:05 AM   #10
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwantone2 View Post
It was great to meet some of the mods! I still remember one word from when we were putting the bags together...

"Fabulous!!!"

I think it was more like:

"FABULOUS!"

Who cares about the Blue Oval crowd and their little Ponys? We're getting our Camaro back-and it'll be Supercharged!-MDAII
Team LS3
Old 04-19-2011, 10:13 AM   #11
Mr Twisty

Drives: the 2nd amendment home
You guys put on a GREAT show... I just never could figure out who was in charge

A BIG thanks to all you guys!
Old 04-19-2011, 11:04 AM   #12
hrpiii
AKA "Beefcake"

Drives: 2023 ZL1 Sharkskin
I had a great time, even though I didn't get a chance to pick up TAG's car and throw it for distance. Maybe I misunderstood the "Longest Distance Award".
hrpiii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:32 AM   #13
WadeWilson
How U Doin?

Drives: 2014 CTS-V Coupe
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
I had a great time, even though I didn't get a chance to pick up TAG's car and throw it for distance. Maybe I misunderstood the "Longest Distance Award".
It was great meeting you and chatting with you.
WadeWilson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2011, 11:44 AM   #14
KILLER74Z28
MOD SQUAD

Quote:
Originally Posted by diarmadhi View Post
Was nice to meet you Killer! As i told 'G', I probably had more fun and made more memories helping out than if I had just gone and hung around!

See you next year, you can guarantee it!
Thanks a ton for all you did! My only regret is that I did not get you to sign the MOD Camaro. All that means is that you have to make next year’s event so you can...

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisterCamaro69 View Post
You guys put on a GREAT show... I just never could figure out who was in charge

A BIG thanks to all you guys!
You just have to ask the right questions and eventually someone will answer it; right or wrong. And it was great seeing you again it’s been too long.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hrpiii View Post
Don't worry I talked with Chris and he thinks he can talk Randy into a midget tossing contest for next years fest.

Team LS3