Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - Rockies / Midwest

Old 10-12-2010, 01:04 PM   #1177
LTHeyen

Drives: Summit White ZL1 A10
I live in Omaha but frequently visit family in the KC area. So if you see a white w/ orange stripes running around it could be me. Although, it is going into hybernation for the winter so probably not to many more appearances. Have good times!!
Old 10-13-2010, 12:26 AM   #1178
SuperH
Synergized

Drives: 2011 SGM M6 2SS/RS
Send a message via ICQ to SuperH Send a message via AIM to SuperH Send a message via MSN to SuperH Send a message via Yahoo to SuperH
I just got mine on Saturday. I was going to wait for the convertible (my intent was to secure my place in line), but I test drove the ugly duckling of 2SSes, called around, and then proceeded to impulse buy one right from Superior that night!

I decided that I don't need a convertible, and that I loved Synergy Green that much. Superior had one as I would order it, with each option and detail on it, to the button.

I got a Synergy Green/Black Rally Striped 2SS/RS, with every conceivable option, including and especially the Hurst STS. It is my first manual transmission vehicle, and I love every bit of it.

This is my dream car. I have family employed by Ford, but I've always loved my GMs. So, that didn't matter; I still didn't get the Shelby GT500.

I haven't gotten many photos of it yet, but here's one I took from the side at The National on Monday afternoon.

I can't wait to get it tinted!
Attached Images

SuperH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:18 AM   #1179
Camaro509

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS Black
Welcome aboard SuperH.

Fold for team 11108 to help find a cure!
Folding@home Stanford's Research DC Program.
Camaro509 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 05:53 AM   #1180
SuperH
Synergized

Send a message via ICQ to SuperH Send a message via AIM to SuperH Send a message via MSN to SuperH Send a message via Yahoo to SuperH
Quote:
Originally Posted by Camaro509 View Post
Welcome aboard SuperH.
Thanks! I'm glad to be here!

It has been seven years since I got a new vehicle, and that was my '04 GMC Canyon. Those of you who are members of ColoradoFans/355Nation, I'm the same SuperH as on there (and gm-trucks as well). I've been a Chevy/GM guy all of my life.

Is there still room at Drive to Survive? I've been lurking through this thread. I really like the drive behind everyone to attend benefit car shows and cruises. I've never seen so much of that on any of my past car forum addictions!

I'll try to be there as well; I'll know very soon!
Old 10-13-2010, 09:08 AM   #1181
PWRtrip

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS A6
welcome Aboard SuperH

*if you're needing a window tinter let me know (got a good one)

larry
PWRtrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 09:28 AM   #1182
falkclan

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 6speed M - RJT
Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperH View Post
Thanks! I'm glad to be here!

It has been seven years since I got a new vehicle, and that was my '04 GMC Canyon. Those of you who are members of ColoradoFans/355Nation, I'm the same SuperH as on there (and gm-trucks as well). I've been a Chevy/GM guy all of my life.

Is there still room at Drive to Survive? I've been lurking through this thread. I really like the drive behind everyone to attend benefit car shows and cruises. I've never seen so much of that on any of my past car forum addictions!

I'll try to be there as well; I'll know very soon!

welcome superH!

good to have another Olathean here
I've seen several running around since I got mine on 4/1/10, but still don't see alot

oh, I got mine from Superior also..they were the only one within 100 miles that had a 2SS RJT manual trans on the lot
I had Superior do my legal 35% tinting, and they did a great job, whoever they bring in to do it that is...
Old 10-13-2010, 08:37 PM   #1183
Superfly1

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT #2197
Welcome SuperH

CAI intake | OBX LT Headers | Flowmaster AT Exhaust | Trifecta Tune | SS Rear Diff, Axles & Driveshaft
Zex 100 Shot Nitrous | Konig Airstrike Wheels | Custom Engine Cover, Fuse Box & Underhood Bowtie
Eibach Springs & SS Sway Bars
| BMR Strut Brace | Drake Shifter | Vitesse Paddles | 13.26 @ 105.88 mph
Superfly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2010, 10:16 PM   #1184
Ject
aka Patrick

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS '04 Silverado
Send a message via Yahoo to Ject
Welcome SuperH!!

I only have 1 other thing to mention... Sure looks like its hugging that curb in the picture a wee bit too much.
Old 10-14-2010, 01:07 AM   #1185
SuperH
Synergized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ject View Post
Welcome SuperH!!

I only have 1 other thing to mention... Sure looks like its hugging that curb in the picture a wee bit too much.
I've always tried to balance the tradeoff between door dings and curb hugging. This is why I park by the curb to begin with (people who park by me tend to be tools, and therefore careless). I usually back in, though. In this case, it was pouring down rain, so I pulled in.

That was my third day driving an MT car, so I wanted to take it a bit conservatively. It's crooked too, and that's normally something I don't do, either.

To the Superior comments; they're great! And yes, I do need a window tinter. I'm ultra picky about how tint lays; I know a tinter who is among the best of the best - he is in Indiana. I no longer am.

Quote:
Originally Posted by falkclan View Post
welcome superH!

good to have another Olathean here
I've seen several running around since I got mine on 4/1/10, but still don't see alot

oh, I got mine from Superior also..they were the only one within 100 miles that had a 2SS RJT manual trans on the lot
I had Superior do my legal 35% tinting, and they did a great job, whoever they bring in to do it that is...
Your car is beautiful, dude! RJT looks great on it; I considered it myself.
Old 10-14-2010, 09:38 AM   #1186
falkclan

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS/RS 6speed M - RJT
To the Superior comments; they're great! And yes, I do need a window tinter. I'm ultra picky about how tint lays; I know a tinter who is among the best of the best - he is in Indiana. I no longer am.

Your car is beautiful, dude! RJT looks great on it; I considered it myself.[/QUOTE]

Superior's price was probably a little high, but they did great and it was done at the same day they were detailing it before I picked it up, so I gave them the $240 for it.

I also use a very trustworthy shop (Dipman Auto) out on k-7/santa fe, who's got an American Thunder(Flowmaster) on the way for me. If you have any work done you don't do yourself or use Superior for.

Sometimes in my work garage you'll see a silver with hockey stripes too, but he drives his less than I do
Old 10-15-2010, 03:50 PM   #1187
Ject
aka Patrick

Drives: '10 Camaro 2SS '04 Silverado
Send a message via Yahoo to Ject
Tomorrow, Old Chicago, 6pm ?
Old 10-15-2010, 10:43 PM   #1188
soverydeb

Drives: 2010 2LT Camaro Blk/Blk
You all have fun! I'll be thinking about you at the meet!!
soverydeb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:20 AM   #1189
Superfly1

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2LT #2197
Enjoy the meet tonight. We will be downtown cheering on the Thunder...

CAI intake | OBX LT Headers | Flowmaster AT Exhaust | Trifecta Tune | SS Rear Diff, Axles & Driveshaft
Zex 100 Shot Nitrous | Konig Airstrike Wheels | Custom Engine Cover, Fuse Box & Underhood Bowtie
Eibach Springs & SS Sway Bars
| BMR Strut Brace | Drake Shifter | Vitesse Paddles | 13.26 @ 105.88 mph
Superfly1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-16-2010, 10:37 AM   #1190
PWRtrip

Drives: 2010 Camaro 1SS/RS A6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jeremy@HOB View Post
Another great event going on next Saturday the 16th is a fundraiser and charity carshow in the Kansas City area. It is being held to support our close friend Dorian who was injured in a dune buggy accident back in May. Its going to be a great event with a great turn out. Here is some info on the website:
Bump
PWRtrip is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kansas, kansas city, wichita