Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Technical Camaro Topics > Camaro Issues / Problems | Warranty Discussions | TSB and Recalls

Old 01-11-2015, 05:35 PM   #1
nivensid

Drives: 2010 Camaro SS 6 speed
Halogen headlight fuse location- non RS

can anyone tell me where the fuse is for the low-beam halogen headlights? (I have a non-RS car) 2010 SS.

In the fuse box under the hood, fuses 46 and 47 are labeled as HID headlamp left and right. (but I have halogens) 55 and 56 are labelled as High beam headlamp left and right circuits.

with the headlights on, I pulled 46 and 47 and nothing happens. Is there a redundant fuse in there for DRL's that's keeping this circuit closed?

I flipped on the high beams and pulled 55 and 56 and the lights went out, but I can't find the fuse that cuts out the low beams.

The reason I am asking is the passenger side headlight quit working and I have replace the bulb with no result. Figured the fuse would be next thing. Can someone clue me in where the ground would be located for the passenger light? Guess that would be next to check.
nivensid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2019, 03:18 PM   #2
bluemarshall

Drives: 2LT
Has anyone figured this issue out? I have the same problem with a non-RS LLT. Also on the passenger side
bluemarshall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2019, 08:42 AM   #3
Rock-It Man
376 cubic inches of fun

Drives: 2023 Camaro ZL1 A10
According to the shop manual, 46 and 47 are not used with the halogens. Instead, it's F29D in the instrument panel fuse box, rather than under-hood. However, it's just the one fuse for both sides.
Rock-It Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-25-2019, 04:56 AM   #4
barbr555

Drives: bmw x6
Has anyone figured this issue out? I have the same problem with a non-RS LLT. Just let me know. Still can't fix this issue
Our writers do their work very quickly and efficiently, so each of our clients is very pleased with the result. Our goal is to free up your time so that you could spend it with benefit. Take a rest and we will do your job very well. We can also be glad to help you to make a correction of the finished text. You are not alone; most students across the globe find it difficult to submit a high-quality paper for approval. same day essay reviews
barbr555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2020, 02:42 PM   #5
'10CamaroDude
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
If it is one fuse for both sides, then it's not the fuse if the one headlamp is working.
It's not the ground either, since the hi-beam works on that side.
'10CamaroDude is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2020, 12:36 PM   #6
TommyTheCat
SHKE BKE

Drives: 2013 Camaro
Quote:
Originally Posted by '10CamaroDude View Post
If it is one fuse for both sides, then it's not the fuse if the one headlamp is working.
It's not the ground either, since the hi-beam works on that side.
this thread was only bumped by spambots fyi.
also i don't think there is even a separate low beam fuse for non-RS camaros, signal goes straight from the switch to the BCM, then to the low beams/DRLs.
TommyTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2020, 01:25 AM   #7
'10CamaroDude
Account Suspended

Drives: 2010 Camaro LS
Quote:
Originally Posted by TommyTheCat View Post
this thread was only bumped by spambots fyi.
also i don't think there is even a separate low beam fuse for non-RS camaros, signal goes straight from the switch to the BCM, then to the low beams/DRLs.

Okay, well there are two fuses to the BCM, a 20 and a 30 AMP, F6 and F15 in
the side dash fuse box. I have the schematics for the Halogen and HID.
'10CamaroDude is offline   Reply With Quote