Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

Bigwormgraphix
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Engine | Drivetrain | Powertrain Technical Discussions > Mechanical Maintenance: Break-in / Oil & Fluids / Servicing

Old 12-01-2014, 07:44 PM   #337
FASTDIESEL

Drives: 2010 2SS/RS L99 SLP Cosmetics
Dealership - Great service (warranty)! Quick turnaround. Courteous.

Bayird Chevrolet
3299 Highway 51 South, Covington, TN 38019
Sales:(901) 313-8639 Service:(901) 313-8633

http://www.tennesseechevrolet.com

Last edited by FASTDIESEL; 12-03-2014 at 10:14 PM.
FASTDIESEL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-02-2014, 01:37 PM   #338
efpardo
Deep6

Drives: 2016 Camaro #182300 | 2SS | HBM
Send a message via Skype™ to efpardo
Dealership - Feldman's Bud Kouts Chevrolet
Timing Chain

My Journals:
Erick's Mistress - Violet 2016 2SS
#182300 | 2SS | HBM |
Erick’s Mistress - 2010 2LT
#8212 | 2LT | RS | CGM | Litho #165 |
efpardo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2014, 10:28 PM   #339
TommyTheCat
SHKE BKE

Drives: 2013 Camaro
STEALERSHIP
Antelope Valley Chevrolet

• Originally tried to buy a Camaro here and they wanted $4500 over sticker during Memorial Day sale
  • Lied to about recall so that they could sell me unwanted parts
  • Took 24 days for something promised within 10
  • Takes multiple phone calls and messages in order to get them to call you back.... 3 days later... to let you know they haven't done anything.
  • Lied to about parts being in stock to keep me happy
  • Left muddy footprints all over my carpet & floor mats even after I provided both a paper mat and a cheaper floor mat to protect the expensive one. No paper mats in the car when I picked it up and the cheap mat was brushed aside almost as if to purposely get mud from the rain on the expensive mat...
  • Problems I took the car in for are still there
  • Just for kicks requested a quote on labor only for coilover install and was quoted well over $200 an hour.
  • Scratched my paint, I took it back to be fixed and they left swirls everywhere

edited to add more details.

Last edited by TommyTheCat; 02-06-2015 at 05:02 PM.
TommyTheCat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-29-2015, 09:27 PM   #340
theragtopguy
Lifetime Philly Fan

Drives: 2015 Spring Edition 2SS M-6
Quote:
Originally Posted by kmm1412 View Post
Lafferty Chevrolet in Warminster, PA is a dealership. Their service department is very professional and courteous. They assign your car to a specific service rep and Joanne, my rep, is the best! She has taken a genuine interest in my car and has assigned it to be worked on only by their best tech, Mike, that does all the work on their Corvettes, when I take it in. When I call to schedule for service, she tells me what days he is available to work on the car, and that's when I take it in for service. Top notch work with no issues. Our family members have bought 4 cars there in the last 3 years and all are as satisfied as I am. Their sales people are also very professional and courteous. I have also heard they are the #1 rated Chevrolet dealer in the Philadelphia area for customer service and satisfaction. Best dealer I have dealt with in 40 years of buying and having cars serviced.
I also purchased my Green Flash from Lafferty Chevrolet and totally agree with what was said in this paragraph.....the best I have ever dealt with!!
Tune by DynoSteve via SCTx4 Tuner

One of 82 GF Ragtops built in '15 out of 811 Total

[/SIZE]

theragtopguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2015, 09:37 AM   #341
SIM GhostrdrZ

Drives: ‘14 Z/28 ‘14 ZL1 M6 vert
Classic in mentor Ohio. I had 2 of the 4 "free" oil changes with the 24/24000 miles maintenance with new 2014 Camaro I purchased from them. I just decided to put royal purple oil in at 2900 miles instead of continuing with the blend oil they use. It's a good thing because as I inspected the old oil filter upon removal. It had 2 rubber gaskets on the top and the filter was slightly crushed.
Is this an unknown trick of lfx v6 oil changes I'm unaware of?
They also wanted $99 to relearn brand new assembled SS tire/wheels. I bought tool and did it for $68 the first time and it'll be free from now on. This is the only 2 oil changes I have ever had anyone else do. I thought being a dealership that all would be fine. If you want it done correct, do it yourself.
SIM GhostrdrZ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2022, 10:19 AM   #342
2012 Camaro SS

Drives: 2012 Chevrolet Camaro SS
Criswell Chevrolet - Gaithersburg, MD - Dealership

The service department at Criswell Chevrolet has a performance team for servicing Corvettes and Camaros, and they've been helpful in collaborating with me, where I've needed input on performance parts, reviewing aftermarket parts confirming they are good with them and installing, and quoting install, and servicing with aftermarket parts.

That's not to say that there are times when the level of service reminds you that you're at a dealership and not a performance shop, but to a lesser degree than other Chevrolet dealership service departments.
2012 Camaro SS is offline   Reply With Quote