Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

dave@hennessey
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > Specific Models / Packages > Camaro 1LE Forum

Old 09-25-2018, 02:35 PM   #1
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE IMO Turbo
Now selling for $2,500 the 2015 Z/28 Brembo Calipers front and rear with brake pads

Hello I have for sale The OEM Brembo Carbon Ceramic Calipers (6 pistón front & 4 piston rear) also with them the carbon ceramic brake pads. Asking $2,500 and no I don’t have the carbon ceramic rotors to sell along with it unfortunately.

I had bought them for my project but with work, school and spending time with my girlfriend I have no time for this; plus trying to save for a proposal ring.
I’m located in Oxnard CA 93033. The only thing I will consider making a trade off plus of course cash would be a perfect condition OEM ZL1 front bumper in inferno metallic orange .

I take pay pal only unless you come pick up then cash is fine. If payed with pay pal you must pay the fees and shipping charges . They are in great shape; feed scratches here and there but nothing big. I can provide more pics but please only contact me if you are serious about buying .

I’m rarely connected here so it’s better if you message me at (805) 824-5606
Attached Images

Lio Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-06-2018, 03:17 PM   #2
Lio Martinez
Account Suspended

Drives: 2013 Camaro 2SS RS 1LE IMO Turbo
Sold!!!!!!!
Lio Martinez is offline   Reply With Quote