Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com

HeadlightArmor
Go Back   Camaro5 Chevy Camaro Forum / Camaro ZL1, SS and V6 Forums - Camaro5.com > General Camaro Forums > Regional Forums > USA - NY / NJ / PA > Local Marketplace

Old 10-06-2015, 10:28 PM   #1
usmccasey02

Drives: black 2012 SS
2012 camaro SS/RS 4 sale

Selling my 2012 camaro SS/RS. Bought it brand new in March of 2012. It is 6 speed manual with the 6.2 liter v8 ls3 engine. This car is not stock, I will list the upgrades it has had done to it. I have all the receipts and paperwork showing who did the work and when. The car had all the work done at 13,369 miles and it now has 17,400 miles on it. It comes with almost every option from that year, has the RS package, heads up display, hurst short throw shifter, moonroof, HID headlights with the halos, 20 inch midnight grey rims, tires still have plenty of tread, brembo brakes, cyber grey stripes, only difference in the pictures and now is that the car has blacked out Chevy emblems. This car is in perfect condition. Only driven on sunny days and rarely has ever seen or been caught in the rain, Boston sound system, and of course has the XM radio availability and ONSTAR. The Tune on the car was done on a Dyno at Jannetty Racing Enterprises in Waterbury Connecticut. The car run and sounds amazing like an old muscle car with that deep rumble and lopey sound at idle. Car makes 463 rwhp and 435 rwtq. Car has a hand held tuner with different tunes programmed into it but I do not mess with it at all because I like it how it is. Comes with 2 covers for it, 1 indoor cover and 1 outdoor all weather cover.

Upgrades on car:
-Dynatech long tube headers
-Dynatech high flow cats 2.5"
-Dynatech cat back exhaust 2.5"
-Polished Cold air intake
-Rough idle custom camshaft
-Dyno tune

please feel free to email me with any questions at usmccasey02@yahoo.com
serious inquiries only!
Attached Images

usmccasey02 is offline   Reply With Quote