Homepage Garage Wiki Register Social Groups Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
#Camaro6
Go Back   CAMARO6 > Technical Camaro Topics > Cosmetic modifications (exterior and interior)

AWE Tuning

Old 12-09-2016, 01:53 PM   #15
Hock23

Drives: Black 2016 RS
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
Yeah, they got back to me with the entire trim price list. $125 for the dash insert, and $150 for all four knee pads. My only remaining question, is that price for just the leather, and then I have to wrap my OEM parts, or is that everything I need, and I just have to install the trim pieces?

No worries about getting back to me on which red to go with. I am going to be looking for a match for my grey interior.

Thanks!
Pretty sure they just send you the leather pieces and you have to install them over the factory pieces like they did in the video, could be wrong on that but if they send you the pieces ready for installation that would be AWESOME!
Hock23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 09:34 PM   #16
KMPrenger

Drives: 16 Camaro SS, 15 Colorado
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hock23 View Post
Pretty sure they just send you the leather pieces and you have to install them over the factory pieces like they did in the video, could be wrong on that but if they send you the pieces ready for installation that would be AWESOME!
They replied to my inquiry about that. Said it's just the leather. Have to install over my stock parts and get proper tools, or take to local upholstery shop. Anyone think it would be very difficult to do this myself? I'm guessing it can't be that hard can it?? With the right glue, something to press it down with, and a staple gun it shouldn't be too bad. Im still debating it.
Old 12-09-2016, 09:42 PM   #17
Michigan1LTRS
Blessed ❤️

Drives: 2017 1LT RS I4
Quote:
Originally Posted by KMPrenger View Post
They replied to my inquiry about that. Said it's just the leather. Have to install over my stock parts and get proper tools, or take to local upholstery shop. Anyone think it would be very difficult to do this myself? I'm guessing it can't be that hard can it?? With the right glue, something to press it down with, and a staple gun it shouldn't be too bad. Im still debating it.
http://www.camaro6.com/forums/showthread.php?t=475993
Old 12-10-2016, 10:09 AM   #18
Sub

Drives: 2017 ZL1
yup.. gotta install yourself. my plan is 3m spray adhesive. Leather folks said its ok to use. It wont be fun, but it'll save me some cash. We'll have to tear the stock leather off, scary ! I'm assuming that dash piece is not super expensive though, so if I F up, it wont be a disaster.
Sub is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 06:30 PM   #19
laditee

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by thatguyfreddy View Post
Pardon me sir, but your carbon fiber, red trimmed splitters gave me a case of the wood. Looks like the street scene set. Yes?
Haha well that made me laugh but definitely a good thing lol. Thank u thatguyfreddy But I'm a LADY and yes it's the full body kit from Stillen/Street Scene
Old 12-12-2016, 01:51 AM   #20
SRSTAdam21

Drives: 2017 SS-Silver Ice Metallic
Quote:
Originally Posted by laditee View Post
Haha well that made me laugh but definitely a good thing lol. Thank u thatguyfreddy But I'm a LADY and yes it's the full body kit from Stillen/Street Scene
Is your car stock ride height?
SRSTAdam21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 01:49 PM   #21
MGD

Drives: 16 Camaro SS
I did buy the console cover and shift boot cover from them. Installation is not difficult to do, just take your time.
Attached Images

Old 12-13-2016, 01:29 PM   #22
laditee

Drives: 2010 Camaro 2SS
Quote:
Originally Posted by SRSTAdam21 View Post
Is your car stock ride height?
I've had my ride lowered